[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i realized i'm never gonna make it and i'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1442161932547.jpg (8 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
1442161932547.jpg
8 KB, 261x195
so i realized i'm never gonna make it

and i'm not talking about being fit, i'm talking about life, i'm talking about being happy

seems that i was born to feel like shit and i just want it to stop

thank you for these 5 years /fit/, hope you all make it.
>>
>>34952566
cliffs?
>>
I felt terrible until I hit early 30s. Since then my life has been pretty stable. Don't think it can't change, because it definitely can, and you'll be surprised at how quickly things can turn around.
>>
File: 1443958446159.jpg (22 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
1443958446159.jpg
22 KB, 523x523
everything you feel are just chemical in your brains, maybe we are living inside a simulation who knows maybe go fuck yourself
>>
>>34952566
Why do you think that? Tell us anon.
>>
>>34952566
OP, I believe that sometimes there really is no solution. If you want to take that route you have every right. Just remember that there's no going back. Wish you the best of luck, brother.
>>
>>34952566
Anon,why do you say that?Sometimes I think too that I'm (never) going to make it but we've got to continue to fight,hope is what it makes us alive
>>
>>34952581
>I felt terrible until I hit early 30s
don't think i have the motivation to make it through 8 more years

>>34952615
>Why do you think that?
everything turns out wrong, and when i say everything i'm not overreacting. every little thing goes wrong, and when i have hope of things coming out right all that's ever left is nothing.
i just can't take it anymore. i can't take the heartbreak of having hope so it gets wrong. i don't believe in luck, or anything, but i just don't understand how everything in my life turns to shit.
>>
>>34952676
Sounds like real clinical depression. I'm not here to save your life, but there is help available and it can get better if you seek it. There's no shame in asking for help. Humans are an innately cooperative species.
>>
>>34952676
a 22 year old fuckup? All 22 year olds are fuckups. The smoothness comes with experience.
>>
File: our turn 2016.png (1 MB, 996x695) Image search: [Google]
our turn 2016.png
1 MB, 996x695
>>34952566

b-but we're all gonna make it brah

some of us just had our turn early #_________#
>>
>>34952693
This.
Get help. Kick the depression monkey in the balls. He's an asshole.
>>
>>34952676
>everything in my life turns to shit
Thats the start of nearly every self-made success story.

You have this bro. You wouldn't be posting here if you felt totally helpless. You want things to work out, you still believe they can deep down, you just need the support to take you there.

The truth is, that support is never going to come. Sure you get a couple of messages from people on the internet, but in the end you're going to have to find the strength yourself.

When you find that strength, things will "coincidentally" start looking up. But it wont be a coincidence, it'll be your growth and your personal development. Your misery and suffering is going to be the reason you reach your definition of success, whatever it may be.

Let me tell you this from experience: When you beat whatever is holding you back (in your case, see >>34952693), the constant knowledge that you have conquered it makes it worth every second of suffering you went through. Keep fighting. I promise you it's worth it.
>>
>>34952566
NIGGA you've just broken through to the other side. When you give up, you become liberated. If there are no consequences to your actions. what's there to lose?
>>
>>34952773
I like you
>>
>>34952693
thought about it a couple times but never did. i've always done things by myself and i'm too proud to ask for help.

>>34952758
>Thats the start of nearly every self-made success story.
also the start of lots of miserable ones, ending with miserable people or deaths, only that we get to remember or know the nice stories.

really appreciate all your support and concern, but i don't think i'm going to kill myself. yes, i don't want to live but i also don't want to die, i just want to stop feeling like shit. might have overreacted in the op. i love being on /fit/ but i think that i need to get a little bit disconected of everything to get my mind clear. i can't go on like this for much longer, i know it's not gonna end fine.
>>
>>34952795
godspeed
>>
>>34952795
ask for help. had anxiety in high school and it went to shit after my gf of about 1.5 years cheated on me (still in HS at the time), and the counsellor was a total bro, still catch up with him when Im back in my home town.

IMO just invest every penny you have into XGTI ASAP, then the wealthy life will be a lot easier for you
>>
>>34952795
Good luck bro. A lot of people have been in your position, and a lot of them do find the strength to get out.
He who has a WHY to live can deal with almost any HOW
>>
>>34952837
where did you get the information that XGTI is so low? i wanna get into trading but don't know where to start
>>
>>34952676
Nigga, you sound like you're experiencing an existential crisis, and need some School of Life! (It's a philosophy channel on YouTube)

Watch these (they're all pretty short)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg_47J6sy3A

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yu7n0XzqtfA

Here's a playlist on the self:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLj4iwa0__8&list=PLwxNMb28XmpckOvZZ_AZjD7WM2p9-6NBv

These have improved my outlook on the world
>>
>>34952566

But you're so young OP. Life is pretty crap for most early-mid 20 aged people these days, but take it from a 28 year old, it will pass. Is there nothing you feel passionate about? Invest in that, and it will pay off a few years down the line. Do what you love, fuck society's opinion.
>>
>>34952712
Based feelbrah welcome back!
>>
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>34952566
you have D E P R E S S I O N

you should get T R E A T M E N T
>>
>>34952566
You should have died a long time ago. No one really likes you, they pretend to give a fuck to look nice but no one actually cares. Once you accept everyone out there is against you and doesn't give a crap, you'll understand that you are responsible of your own happiness. Each day will feel like a fucking gift, every meal of the same fucking chicken and rice will feel like a feast and every night of sleep after a hard day of working/lifting/studying will feel like heaven. When you aren't satisfied with the way you are and try to change it, then people will look your friendship and your attention.
>>
>>34953759
NO NO NO NO NO

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MORON
>>
>>34953387
Holy shit I was going to reply exactly the same video (the stoics one). It changed my view of life as well and seemed to fit the thread, glad to see other people around here that think the same way.
>>
>le depression meme
>>
>>34952566
That's an interesting conclusion you have made there. But consider this.

If you aren't gonna make it. If you aren't happy and will never be happy. If you have tried before and failed. If it really can't get much worse...

Then you have nothing to lose. If you really feel like this then whatever you are currently doing isn't worth doing. Abandon it.

Whatever you are doing in your free time, stop doing it. It isn't making you happy anyway.

Whatever you enjoy eating. Stop eating it. You can't truly enjoy eating it anyway if you are this much of a failure.

Whatever relationships you are trying to maintain. Withdraw from them. These people aren't worth making the effort for if they will let you hit rock bottom like this. (SRS)

Now buckle up and work out every single day. Cardio on non lifting days. Lift heavy every other day. Find a routine that works for you.

Spend all of your food budget on chicken and carbs of your choice. I don't care if you don't like chicken. Have it every fucking day. Do not stop eating chicken until you are eating 1.5g of protein per lbs of LBM. Then fill the rest up with fat and carbs so that you are on a surplus if you are gaining or a deficit if you are cutting.

Who gives a shit if you can't be bothered cooking chicken. Cook lots of it at once. Cut it up. Put it in tubs and stick it in the fridge.

Fuck other people. If you meet anyone cool who values you as a friend and a person along the way then that's fine. Otherwise stop giving a shit about them right now. They will give more shits about you than you can imagine later when you have made a new man of yourself.

You'll waste the next 5 years of your life being miserable and achieving nothing nothing if you accept where you are right now. So why attempt to enjoy what you have now?

Spend the next full year doing nothing but bettering yourself. Even if you absolutely hate it. Just fucking do it until it's done.
>>
>>34955576
Nice trips and great advice for OP
Hopefully he or she takes it
>>
File: 1447563024697.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1447563024697.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>34952566
>>34952566
>>34952566
>>34952566>>34952566
>>34952566
Hey Brother.

Why don't we try and find a way to get you back on track and fighting fit again?

Have you spoken to anyone about this before?

I'm hearing depression talking here in your posts.
>>
literally mcfucking kill yourself
>>
you can do this op
keep your head up
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.