[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to drink protein powder without wanting to kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1444387857288.jpg (3 KB, 115x90) Image search: [Google]
1444387857288.jpg
3 KB, 115x90
How to drink protein powder without wanting to kill yourself?
>>
>>34952270
you have to mix the powder into a liquid before you drink it
>>
>>34952270
don't be a faggot for once in your life
>>
Either find one that tastes remotely good or hold your breath while you're chugging it down.
>>
The fuck? It's delicious.
2 scoops banana flavoured whey
1 pint milk
100g Greek yogurt
1 large banana
Heaped tablespoon natural peanut butter

Blend like a mother fucker.
>>
>>34952284
10/10
>>
>>34952303
I hear banana is the best flavor along with vanilla. Had vanilla and got sick of it quite quickly and found it disgusting soon after.
Is banana that good in comparison with vanilla or chocolate?
>>
>>34952303
would drink/10
>>
>>34952313
Strawberry and banana are the only options imo
>>
I like the taste but I'll still down it in 3 seconds
>>
>20-24 oz milk
>3-4 scoops chocolate protein powder
>2 bananas
>2 big ass spoonfuls of peanut butter
>ice to keep it cold
>blend that bitch up and enjoy
>>
>>34952270
JUST ADD MORE COCOA POWDER, YA DINGUS.
>>
>>34952509
>4 scoops
Piano.jpg
>>
Add lots of sugar to it. You can burn the sugar while you utilize the protein.
>>
>buy banana flavor
>dry heave after every sip

There's still about a weeks supply left. I don't know if I can cope.
>>
I have never understood this sentiment. How the hell is drinking protein anything other than easy? Whey protein is so easy to drink. They are smooth and delicious these days. Pay the extra and get one that tastes good. Problem solved.

Maybe it's an ectomorph thing.
>>
>>34953033
Throw it away! Why do people continue to torture themselves? Chalk it up to sunk cost and the price of learning not to buy that particular whey.
>>
Try eating food!
>>
You should also drink it with chilled water. That makes all the difference to me.
>>
>1 serving of whey
>coconut milk
>banana

I have to remind myself to not drink as much
>>
>>34952270
Try another flavor. Personally i even like myprotein unfavored whey
>>
Get unflavored. I mix it with tuna. 2 cans of tuna and a scoop of whey. 100g protein meal in 300 calories.
>>
>>34953048
Don't wanna waste money, man.
>>
Mix with milk instead of water
>>
>>34952270
Add soy milk
>>
File: 1447757647119.png (123 KB, 612x563) Image search: [Google]
1447757647119.png
123 KB, 612x563
>>34953544
>soy
>>
>>34953233
100g of protein has a caloric weight of 400calories no matter what you fucking retard
>>
>>34953344
It's not a waste. It gives you no value. This attitude is the cause of so much suffering in people's lives.
>>
>>34953640
wut
>>
So far I've tried Banana, Vanilla + Berries, Chocolate. The only one I didn't like was the vanilla one, because the berry flavor was too dominant. Other than that, it tastes well with water or whole milk. I will buy more of the Banana and Chocolate flavored ones for sure.
>>
>>34952270
I've never had a problem with protein powder. Just get a good flavor. I've always had success with Chocolate, Vanilla, or Cookies n Creme.

I use half milk, half cashew milk, with 2 scoops of chocolate. Tastes like chocolate milk to me... I don't see what the big deal is.

Unless you're using plain water. In that case, yea, I can see how it'd be nasty.
>>
Every flavor apart from banana and vanilla are great.

rocky road is best.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.