[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to start living fit, but I haven't started hitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Trying to start living fit, but I haven't started hitting the gym (haven't had a job aka no currency)
However I have been teaching myself how to cook a little, with a breakfast I don't feel to guilty eating; Two Eggo waffles with a medium amount of syrup, two scrambled eggs with milk and salt and pepper, three strips of bacon, glass of OJ and a banana. Now I need some suggestions for lunch and dinner options. I know how to make some decent steak and rice, alongside homemade spaghetti with meat sauce.
tl;dr
What does /fit/ cook/eat?
>>
>>34951872
>trying to eat healthy
>syrup
This is bait

>inb4 replying to bait
>>
Get rid of everything and eat oats
>>
>>34952276
>>34952306

Be nice guys, at least he is trying to do something about it and has got a positive mindset! :)
>>
>>34951872
Goddamn mate, how much do you want to overcook your scrambled eggs?

Looks like fucking cauliflower florets.
>>
>>34951872
>1000 calorie breakfast

delicious glasses of water. you just consumed a a whole 1/2 days worth of calories in a single sitting, fattie.
>>
>>34952524
>1000 calorie breakfast
>1/2 days worth of calories
your either skelly and cutting or fatty trying to not be fatty
poverty calories
>>
>>34952575
This, my maintenance is somewhere around 3k and I'm bulking at 3600 desu senpai
>>
>>34951872
That's not the breakfast of a person with no currency. It's not super expensive, but it's nowhere near frugal. It's also not the breakfast of a person trying to eat well, more like the breakfast of a person trying to pretend they eat well to clueless tumblerinas. Also you've admitted you don't lift because of excuses.

tldr: read the sticky even though you're never gonna make it
>>
>>34951872
american breakfast is really disgusting
>>
>>34951872
>syrup
>OJ
>making it
>>
>>34952524
I'm maintaining at 3100 calories faggot
>>
>>34951872
everything but the eggs and boonan is wrong as FUCK
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.