[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real talk senpai, how autistic would it be if I cut myself to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Tien.png (649 KB, 720x384) Image search: [Google]
Tien.png
649 KB, 720x384
Real talk senpai, how autistic would it be if I cut myself to get a scar like this. I'm thinking it would be a solid 8 but it might look cool
>>
>>34951573
>how autistic would it be if I cut myself to get a scar like this
I want you to read this out loud to your self right now and think about it.
>>
>>34951583
>>
File: congratulations.gif (405 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.gif
405 KB, 300x167
I just typed out and subsequently deleted three attempts to describe how autistic that would be, but none of them could properly convey the stupendous levels of autism inherent in your question.
>>
>>34951573
Do it. Might look cool.

Post results
>>
>>34951573
Look, I get that you're a child, so listen to me.

As you go through life you're gonna get some fucking scars.

Some are gonna make you look tough, some you're gonna hate.

But you never give yourself a fucking scar on purpose unless you're an emo teenage girl cutting herself because mommy and daddy don't give you enough attention.

Don't be fucking retarded, OP.
>>
What i'm understanding is don't do it and just wait for a cool one to happen naturally
>>
I think you should do it
>>
>>34951573
It's a bad idea. I remember thinking the same thing when I was in high school. Glad I didn't do it though because like >>34951627
said, scars are like big forearms; they just happen. People will try and put you in a psych ward unless you make a really good lie about why you suddenly have a fuck off cut on your chest. It's not as easy to hide as you think. Once you have a cut deep enough to make a significant scar, you'd have to change the dressing regularly which involves ducking every now and then just to replace it. This is assuming you control the bleeding alright and don't fuck yourself up trying to make a cut deep enough to scar yourself.

TLDR; don't do it.
>>
>>34951583
This de su
>>
>>34951664
>ducking out*
my bad
>>
>>34951573
So it you'll look so cool family

Post pics too

Oh also in order for it to scar you need to slice the dermis, not just the epidermis. Otherwise you'll just end up getting a scratch that'll go away in a week and itll hurt like a bitch for no reason

Cut deep and post pics
>>
>>34951573

breh, what are you thinking
>>
File: received_1593439064243969.jpg (8 KB, 248x314) Image search: [Google]
received_1593439064243969.jpg
8 KB, 248x314
>>34951573
>Real talk senpai, how autistic would it be if I cut myself to get a scar like this. I'm thinking it would be a solid 8 but it might look cool
>>
>>34951573
is not autistic, is pointless because:
A scar is a mark made by some crucial event unintentional:
Scars are mens pride, because it represent that there is something you care more than your body, something more important, something you had to protect at all costs. There Are also Scars by accidents, and they show how though you are.
So making yourself a scar is pointless. Unless you are a poser, in which case go and do it for all i care.
>>
File: bump.jpg (46 KB, 479x478) Image search: [Google]
bump.jpg
46 KB, 479x478
I have a scar on my cheek from getting pushed onto a pile of legos when I was a little kid, it's in line with my eye lid crease, it looks kind cool but I want to make it more pronounced. any "safe" way to do that?
>>
>>34954418
>vegeta
>over 6'
>>
>>34954446
>hair
>>
>>34951583
Kek
>>
>>34954418
Broly is a beast
fucking goal body right there
>>
File: 1356.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1356.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
>>34954418
heres second
>>
File: 2040.jpg (108 KB, 535x545) Image search: [Google]
2040.jpg
108 KB, 535x545
dbz thread i suppose
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.