[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Controlled bulimia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: fatty.jpg (62 KB, 1049x591) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
62 KB, 1049x591
Anyone ever tried bulimia while cutting?

Vomiting seems to have too much side effects, so I thought about using laxatives, but Im not sure exactly how much nutrients will be absorbed before I shit it out.

Ill also need to know how fast what substance gets absorbed if I try that, since it would be useless if all the fat gets absorbed and none of the protien.

Anyone ever try this?
>>
>>34951526
You ant your breath to smell like vomit 24/7 as well as damage your esofaggot?

Go ahead
>>
No, because it's fucking retarded
>>
>>34951540
>shitting out of your mouth
Did you even read the post retard?
>>
>>34951540
wat
>>
There's no such thing as a "controlled" eating disorder.
>>
>>34952305
are you an idiot?
>>
>>34951526
Bump for interest. From the little I know it would be difficult to make the good stuff get absorbed and shit the bad stuff out.
>>
>>34952539
Laxative abuse is also one of the most common resources of people with eating disorders you double nigger.
>>
>>34952554
So?
>>
might as well save yourself and humanity some time and just kill yourself right now
>>
>>34951526
Say good bye to your teeth you weak willed faggot.
>>
>>34952561
So his point stand that it's an eating disorder, so by definition you're not controlling your eating, just fucking your shit up for emotional reasons
>I don't have the willpower to cut
>better eat like a fat fuck and wreck my body
Not making it
>>
>>34951526
I had bulimia from when i was 13
shits not funny yo it did help me lose weight
i was 6 stone
malnourished
badly underweight
fucked my teeth
fucked my throat
sinus's are fucked
stunted my growth
still have the urge to throw up now if i eat too much
still do relapse some times
i've had an eating disorder for over 10 year
really really fucks me up when it comes to bulking
but lifting helped me sort my ass out
>>
>>34951526

How about you just eat less dick-head.
>>
>>34951526
carbs are digested straight away in the small intestine reallyquickly and easy apart from fibre which goes to your large intestine for fermentation

proten is also digested in the small intestine but takes longer as it needs to be broken down into amino acids first

then fats are absorbed via the lymphatic system which does take a lot longer

taking laxatives wont really stop carbs being digested but will fuck up protein fat and fermentation

which will lead to malnutrition
>>
>>34951526
all the issues with vomiting are associated with acid. just take a cup of pepto 5 min before you barf or rinse your mouth with bicarbonate solution.
>>
>>34952651
wont work faggot
its associated with bile aswell which is alkaline
pepto is slightly alkaline
>>
>>34952582
>having teeth in your anus
try bothering to actually read the OP where it specifically says vomiting has too many side effects.

>>34952593
How the fuck?

Im specifically talking about ways to avoid the side effects and getting the nutrients I need, and what peoples experiences are with it, so how is it not under control when doing it for a cut? By this retarded logic all of fit has eating disorders because they count calories.

>>34952607
>>34952582
>>34952578
>>34952305
>>34951545
Why so much emotional responses? Are you people incapable of actually discussing anything?
The argument so far is basically
>Its bad because its an eating disorder
whys it an eating disorder
>because its bad
>>
>>34952593
>>34952663
You want to take medication to make you shit stuff before your body fully absorbs it.
Why simply not eating this in the first place?
>emotional reasons
>>
>>34952623
>>34952651
>>34952654
Thanks for actual response

It does seem like unless I get one of those handy holes in my stomach (vid related) to drain it it wont work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfBE_DIR2Jo
>>
>>34952663
>>34952678
Also it's an eating disorder in the way that you try to adjust your intakes in ways that are not natural because you eat things that you don't want/in quantities that you don't want in the first place.

Basically
>don't eat well
>take medication as a solution
>keep not eating well

It's kind of like you're a morbidly obese fat ass who wants to change society in order to feel ok with your body when all you have to do is have an ok body in the first place.
>>
>>34952678
Because food tastes good?

Some people actually do fun things even when its not completely healthy, like having sex with multiple partners, or oly lifting.
>>
>>34952694
>not natural
neither is whey, vitamin pills, steroids, lifting belts, gyms, the internet,
>>
>>34952713
ooga booga
>>
>>34952701
If your reason is because food tastes good, then you have to realize that this is the exact reason that addict people give (including food addiction). And I'm ready to bet that when you read this sentence, the first thing you thought was "but I'm not addicted".

You're not addicted, you just don't feel like eating less right? You're not REALLY addicted, because at least YOU realize the effects of eating too much (unlike the others). You're not addicted, you just want to have the good sides of eating what you want, all the while having none of the negative consequences. Right?
>this is exactly addicts' way of thinking

But I'm 99% losing my time here, because the first step in the right direction is realizing you have an addiction and this can never come from someone else (kek interventions).

Also
>but it's not an eating disorder!
>"bulimia" in own thread's title
>>
>>34952713
Not a function your body can perform by itself

>playing on words to refuse to understand the point
i shiggy diggy
>>
>>34951526
Just eat less food you fat retard
>>
>>34952713
Supplements make what your body do whatever it's already doing a little bitter. Your body doesn't naturally shit all the nutrients out.

Also I bet a 100 bucks OP is a 300 fedora enlightened neckband who thinks his intelligence is above everyone else and he has stumbled upon a magical solution he discovered himself and can't believe normies diet when this way works so much better.

Keep doing whatever you're doing, hopefully it'll kill you as soon as possible
>>
>>34952808
>stumbled upon a magical solution he discovered himself
So asking questions about something that could potentially be beneficial to me is now "fedora enlightened neckband" territory?

anyway
> who thinks his intelligence is above everyone else
Thats not opinion, my university grade tells me that I am

>Keep doing whatever you're doing
asking questions?
>>
>>34952854
b8 or autism confirmed

I'm leaning autism
>>
>ingesting medicine to literally shart out nutrients before they get absorbed
>cause "food tastes good"

Yeah dawg this is really, really deep into eating disorder territory. It's LITERALLY what I've seen girls being committed for when I was working for an anabul module a couple of years ago.
And if you can't make the distinction of psychological soundness between non-obsessive portion control/calorie counting and forcing your body into explosive diarrhea mode I don't know what to tell you bra. You legitimately sound insane.
>>
>>34953175
oh yeah, and adding: there WILL be permanent damage to your digestive tract if you start abusing laxatives.
The girls at the anabul module were regularly told that they will experience everything from chronic stomach cramps to semi-regular ass-bleeding .
So there's that, too.

Y'know this isn't some revolutionary idea you just came up with. Teenage girls with ED has been dying doing this kind of stupid shit for literally centuries.
>>
What is the plot of that animu? She gets fat by eating bananas?
>>
>>34951526

Why not just cut normally like everyone else? :^I
Inb4 OP is another /r9k/ fag with no self control or discipline.
>>
this thread is kill.
i hope you die vomitting bulimia
>>
>>34951526
>>34952663
>why is an eating disorder bad

idk anon I guess there's just no argument whatsoever might as well go ahead. Functioning digestive systems are overrated
>>
It is extremely damaging to your health to make yourself vomit to lose weight.

Why not get some self control and just not eat the food in the first place?
>>
File: bananas.jpg (91 KB, 1061x663) Image search: [Google]
bananas.jpg
91 KB, 1061x663
>>34953339
>She gets fat
>Shes then forced on a diet where she can only eat bananas
>starts hallucinating food
>>
>>34953202
Girls cant have ED you retard, they dont even have dicks.
>>
File: fatfat.jpg (37 KB, 848x466) Image search: [Google]
fatfat.jpg
37 KB, 848x466
Thanks to the 3 people who actually gave some information. It does seem like >>34952685 is the only option that wont fuck my gut up.

Ill take a look at some DIY sites and see what is needed to install something similar myself.
>>
I took milk of magnesia every day for like two months, then bam. Appendicitis.
>>
>>34953623
Permanent bloating from laxative abuse? Is that a thing??
>>
>>34951526
Laxative abuse is only going to decrease your calorie intake about 12%, OP.
Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6190422
>>
>>34951526
OP, laxatives are shit, people only think that works because it will lower your weight temporarily on the scale. If you want an effective purge it needs to be through your mouth. I've been considering this shit too like the guilt I feel after I fuck up my diet makes me want to just go yack it all out.

As for the damage to your oral cavity, once in a while (once a week maybe) would not cause any serious damage, and there are ways to mitigate that damage such as basifying the stomach and diluting the binge with a lot of water and brushing/rinsing afterwards. If you learn to BP properly you can probably get close to 50-75% of the calories out. I considered this last night. I wanted to eat a whole box of oreos dipped in milk and a pint of ice cream and just go yack it out but I resisted...apparently the mushier/more watery the food, the easier it is to purge. Makes sense.
>>
OP here

The reason I thought of this is because I was at a party, ate lmao3pl8 of food, ate 5 slices of cake, drank 2 botles of wine, then dont know how many shots of jagermister and jagerbombs, then went and vomited before passing out.

That day didnt seem to influence my cut so it seemed like a good solution.
>>
>>34954147
Hot.
>>
Seems like a overly complex alternative to dnp.
>>
>>34955885
honestly bitch it's probably water weight, I always feel leaned out after a couple bottles of wine and a yack session. But also, I doubt you managed to even get rid of half the calories from that binge. cake/most food in fact is very difficult to vomit back up, and you were most likely fooled by the alcohol/puking drying you out.
>>
>>34955993
DNP doesn't help at all if you binge lol. You won't gain but you sure as shit won't lose either. You should combine DNP with bulemia for ultimate shredded kunt mode
>>
>>34956052
add blood letting to get the fat already in your blood out and its perfect.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.