[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm very close with this chick, and I've been lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: RepentantPoliteHarlequinbug.webm (1 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
RepentantPoliteHarlequinbug.webm
1 MB, 404x720
So I'm very close with this chick, and I've been lifting hard for 2+ years now. Body is much much better than any of my friends or anyone in my school for that matter. BUT, this chick decides to friendzone me and start dating this really skinny dude with tattoos. She even kinda treats me like I'm a pussy even though I could easily kick the fuck out of most guys at my school.

What the fuck do I do. Why the fuck is this happening. I don't want to get into fights with everyone in my school because I'll get suspended, and fuck up my career, but these skinny dudes have no reservations about fighting and ganging up on me with like 10 dudes and all the girls think they're the shit.

Has anyone else figured out how to deal with this supreme bullshit?
>>
>>34950930
>Has anyone else figured out how to deal with this supreme bullshit?

Find a different chick.
>>
>>34950930
maybe they are afraid of being not good enough for you, so skinny tatoos is the new dad bod
>>
>>34951000
Trips don't lie, forget about her. If she sees you getting some attention from other, prettier girls, then she might change her mind.
>>
>flirting for 2 years

You fucking Suck OP. It's been 2 years, it isn't going to happen. You're a fucking orbiter
>>
>>34950930
What I've done before is find out where one or two of them live, then single them out late at night and took a lead pipe to the back of their head. Wore a mask, never caught, had a (fake) alibi lined up. Worked for me.
>>
File: image.png (399 KB, 556x716) Image search: [Google]
image.png
399 KB, 556x716
Related video of you I found on the World Wide Web:
http://youtu.be/e8teRxOSNHs
Stop being an angsty faggot and go fuck her friends.
>>
>flirting for 2 years

If you don't get nudes in the first week just move on.
>>
>>34950930
the guy is probably a lot more interesting and personable than you. How fucking shallow is she if she dates based solely on physical fitness? You do know it doesn't work like that right?

i mean jesus, you're on 4chan. that alone speaks volumes.
>>
Separate yourself from this chick and cut all ties. I say this with the utmost experience. You are infatuated with this chick, because you can't have her. Find a meaningful relationship elsewhere. There are chicks who will give you attention, and you'll be much happier with them.

Don't let anyone else control your happiness but yourself. It sounds cliche, but it's true. If you're unhappy, change you're surroundings until you're happy.

Plus any chick that dates skinny guys with tattoos have serious problems. Find a well mannered, rich girl and you'll wonder why you ever wanted anything else.
>>
>>34950930
Step 1: don't be faggut
Step 2: who gives a fugg
>>
>>34950930
>BUT, this chick decides to friendzone me
Stopped reading there.
Time to cut all ties and move on bud.
>>
>>34951000
>>34951096
/thread
good luck anon
>>
>>34950930
What the actual fuck? You live in the hood or what? Anyway, just start being a dick to her and going after other girls. She may or may not come crawling back. Happened to me a couple times- just gotta stop giving a shit
>>
She knows you want her, that makes you unattractive.
>>
>>34950930
>what is high school

just grow up. if you cant win her by personality then you're fucked. its a good thing when a woman don't chase you because you're fit. try harder faggot
>>
I feel you just really have no understanding of women. Are you funny and smart too? Did you take into account his face is probably more physically appealing than yours? Did you take into account some girls like guys with tattoos?

Moreover, I really don't feel you are as fit as you think you are. Since I became shredded I started seeing about 5+ girls and still fucking sluts on weekends. 10 grand if I hit on this girl I'd fuck her within the week. Be realistic with yourself and work harder.
>>
>>34951910
>Since I became shredded I started seeing about 5+ girls and still fucking sluts on weekends. 10 grand if I hit on this girl I'd fuck her within the week.
>posting on /fit/

> Did you take into account his face is probably more physically appealing than yours? Did you take into account some girls like guys with tattoos?
Lmao at this keklord thinking it's all about looks.

>She even kinda treats me like I'm a pussy
There lies your answer OP.
>>
>>34950930
>been close for 2 years
>thinks he's just been friend zoned
m8 you've been friendzoned for approximately 22 months
>>
>>34951230
>rich
>well mannered

They're all spoiled brats and I'm sick of them

>>34950930
People are normally afraid as individuals. For instance, if I got in a shoot out against three other guys, each of them would be just as scared as if it were 1v1, cause none of them want to get shot. Skinny boys are the same way. All you have to do is take one out pretty good, and start working your way to the next and chances are they'll scatter. They might try to regroup, but don't lose your head and let them get the best of you. They're back at square 1.
>>
I keep forgetting that there are

>Category I
This guy is good looking out of shape as well as in shape. In fact, getting in incredible shape really does nothing much to change his chances

>Category II
Most common. This guy ranges from somewhat attractive to mediocre and sometimes slightly ugly when out of shape, but shoots to a 10/10 when in shape

>Category III
This guy is ugly and no amount of lifting or exercising will assist his odds short of being a one time fuck out of desperation

>Category IV
This is the rarest. This guy is attractive without working out, yet he somehow loses some appeal after getting in shape

I believe I'm category II and I think most people are, but I forget that category III actually exists. So when I see threads like this, it almost goes under my radar until I'm reminded that people can still be ugly after getting in shape.

It's for both men and women. But really, that's fixed because if a girl works out, she's automatically fuckable regardless of her face.
>>
>>34952150
Oh man. I am III. I have money and a profession so I managed to get married though.
>>
>>34951000
this. move on.
>>
>>34950930
first of all you're a complete moron for even being interested in a bitch who likes tattooed morons and will most likely end up living in a trailer pumping out crack babies. secondly - grow some balls and kick their asses. ohh also are you sure you can fight just because you lift? i mean sure you're confident, but can you fight?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>34950930

>fit why don't my muscles cover up my crappy personality
>>
>>34952226
Don't have children, let the category Iii genes die with you anon. Don't be selfish.
>>
File: 1443645963319.jpg (24 KB, 915x172) Image search: [Google]
1443645963319.jpg
24 KB, 915x172
>>34951000
trips of truth
>>
>>34950930
You asshole OP, you've been *flirting with her* for 2 years, not fucking her, you've never shown any ability to be anything more than a friend but instead have shown yourself orbiting around her for TWO fucking years.
>>
>>34950930
Go NC
>>
>>34951150
>>34951202
>>34952054
>>34954413
Can you guys even read? He said he's been lifting for 2 years, not flirting.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.