[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cluster headaches >night sweats I have these all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: charlie-sheen-5240.jpg (22 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
charlie-sheen-5240.jpg
22 KB, 240x320
>cluster headaches
>night sweats

I have these all the time. Literally the only symptoms he had.

How often do you sexually active, anons get tested?
>>
You should get tested after every sexual encounter unless you're in a monogamous relationship. Even then it's good to get tested with frequency as your partner could be a cheating tramp. Planned Parenthood can do it if you live in the USA.
>>
I know if you just get tested randomly, they just need an urine sample.

I'm pretty sure I got an STD now so it won't just be a random test, do I just go to a clinic? Is the qt doctor gonna inspect my penis? I don't want that
>>
>>34950744
Planned Parenthood or a doctor, dude. And blood or a cheek swab. How do you know you have something?
>>
>>34950659
>cluster headaches
>night sweats
literally symptoms for a plethora of causes (anxiety, cancer, infection, thyroid, list goes on indefinitely)
>>
>>34950672
>>34950744
>>34950777

ive been a couple times. If they're just testing for bacterial shit theyll make you pee in a cup. If you ask for a full panel (hiv hep etc) they will take blood twice, once right away and once 3 months later since it takes a little bit for hiv to show in blood. If you have a bluster or sore or warts youll get visually inspected and possibly a combo of piss or blood test.

Get checked regularly bros its nothing ton be ashamed of.

got chlamydia once from the dominican lel, but getting laid over there was like shooting fish in a barrel.

was 19, in canada btw
>>
>>34950806
That's the point. You can have it and not even know.
>>
File: 1447530148719.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447530148719.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>34950659
STD's are a fucking lie unless you have male homosexual intercourse, or youre a nigger.
>>
>>34950777
My glans is itching like a motherfucker non-stop and I see some small pearly penile papules-looking things that I didn't have before I just recently had sex also on the glans

Had unprotected sex ONCE in my life. Feels bad bros.
>>
>>34950824
No, the point I was trying to make was there are a million more common and likely causes. The chance of getting aids from an infected (female) partner is 1 in 500, and 1 in 5000 if a condom is used.
>>
>>34950810
canuck here anon, where do igo to get tested usually?
>>
>>34950839
So you def shouldn't get tested anyway...

Fucking moron.
>>
>>34950839
>1 in 500
source?
>>
>works at a health center

you know they have take home HIV kits. when you use them properly they are 99.7 percent accurate.

however, it only tests from the day youre born to 90 days before the test

>if you test negative, you'll be negative from everyone you've counter from birth to around august.
>>
>>34950860
And times that number earlier by the the chance of having a sexual encounter with an infected person unknowingly and there are your minuscule odds. Getting tested for HIV outside of regular STD checkups is unnecessary.

>>34950879
http://www.nytimes.com/1988/04/22/us/researchers-list-odds-of-getting-aids-in-heterosexual-intercourse.html?pagewanted=all
>>
File: NbzErOARmT0.jpg (26 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
NbzErOARmT0.jpg
26 KB, 300x400
>>34950889
>however, it only tests from the day youre born to 90 days before the test
>>if you test negative, you'll be negative from everyone you've counter from birth to around august.

What the fuck did I just read?
>>
Possibly retarded comment, so they don't swap your pee hole to test for various STDs?
I thought that feel awkward as could be...
>>
>>34950996
okay,

it takes antibodies against HIV ~90 days to be formed.

therefore, these home kits cant detect if you got it yesterday. only 90 days and before.
>>
>tfw only ever had unprotected sex with skanks
thinking of going down to the clinic and getting tested, what type of information do I need to give? can I do it anonymously
>>
>>34950659
honestly those symptoms sound more like cancer.

Do you get any dizziness? Confusion? Trouble focusing?
>>
protip: if you had sex with a high risk partner within 72 hours (i.e. random sexual encounter, no barrier contraception, MSM sex etc) you can get antiretroviral therapy and reduce your chances of getting HIV to like 0.1%

source: final year med school (just finished final exams wew)
>>
>>34951201
Why would you do that
>>
>>34951231
I dunno, I just figured I should get tested
>>
>>34951240
Why would you want to be anonymous
>>
have had unprotected sex with 9 different woman in the last year. But i'm a young college kid fucking girls 18-20. I should be fine?
>>
>>34951277
Uhh how quick were they to hook up?
Just consider some girls are sexually active from like 15-16, and it only takes one time to catch shit. Not to mention if they were all willing to go raw with you, how many other dudes do you think they did?
Wear the rubber m8
>>
>>34951301
one was an ex gf that ive known for years who isnt slutty another was a short fling and the rest basically one night stands. Ik I should be wearing a rubber but I heard they get all fucked up if you carry them around in your wallet anyways.
>>
>>34951277
Why not do it anyway? Takes like 10 minutes.
>>
>>34951256
i'm pretty paranoid
>>
>>34950834
>Had unprotected sex ONCE in my life
you did
she (he) didn't
>>
>>34951256
>Why would you want to be anonymous
I love being anon. Why else would I be on a chan? [spoiler]I am also paranoid[/spoiler]
>>
>>34951322
That's just your excuse not to use them. Don't be stupid
>>
>>34951347
>>34951373
They aren't going to force you do anything or leak your info.
>>
>>34951388
unless you can say the servers and systems they use to store my data is 100% uncrackable and unhackable I won't risk it
>>
>>34950810
>like shooting fish in a barrel
>tfw half dominican

It all makes sense now
>>
>>34951227
Thanks man
>>
ITT : Guys having no clue about these things called condoms.
>>
>>34950659
I donate blood/plasma once in a while (like every 2months or so).
I think they test the blood for several things (HIV, hep, ...).

I also used to fuck a lot without condom (like 1-3 years ago) with a LOT of different women. Never got a STD or something else. At least I guess it is this way, because the blood samples they take while donating never turned out to be postive...

TMM donating blood is the best you can do.
1. You help other people
2. You get money
3. You get a test for free (at least here in Yurop)
>>
>>34950839
You don't get infected with AIDS. You get infected with HIV which can escalate to AIDS.
And the threat of infection depends on the virus count in your sexual partner.
>>
>>34952574
>you get money
in the UK? also how much?
>>
>>34952897
GER, FR, CZ, HU...
I always donate at private institutes. For example the Red Cross in Germany only gives you a meal after donating. Private institutes give money and sell it to national agencies
>>
>>34952642

pfffffft ahhaahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>34950659
I get tested every year and i'm a virgin. Don't be a faggot and just fucking do it, it's for your health.
>>
>>34950831
You'd be surprised to know the amount of middle class white people that actually think that and couples end up with a combo of syph, gonorrhea and warts from the husband fucking hookers or the wife screwing the gardener. HIV is a little less common but happens as well.
>>
>>34953270
What a turbo goy
>>
i couldnt be bothered to walk the mile to the nearest sexual health clinic so I made my fuck buddy get tested instead. i figure if i've got something, she'd have something.

came up clean. i have fucked some true whores and i've never used a condom. feels good.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.