[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you take a multi vitamin every day and stay under your caloric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 432x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 432x310
If you take a multi vitamin every day and stay under your caloric limit, why cant you just eat whatever shit you want?
>>
>>34950243
Yes.
>>
>>34950243
No.
>>
>>34950243
Maybe so.
>>
>>34950243
Cancer
>>
>>34950243
who says you can't?
>>
>>34950243
read the sticky Baka Desu Senpai Kek
>>
>>34950243
Fag
>>
gotta get dat fiber

unless you feel like swallowing another ten pills a day, shit gets expensive real fast
>>
Iifym
>>
>>34950243
Try it. You'll probably be fine, but you will look and feel like shit and probably be hungry a lot.
>>
>>34950243
There are oils,fats and levels of other things you need besides just vitamins. Honestly if I were you I'd just get some soylent if you want to forgo food while staying healthy.
>>
>>34950243
Because when you are doing that you still have to get certain amount of protein to keep the muscle and that wont happen if you are eating those delicious fats and carbs
>>
I thought food gave you vitamins and shit in a way that multi vitamins don't.
>>
>>34950532
No you're an idiot fåm
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.