[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else take these and get crazy fucking dreams at night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Optimum-Nutrition-Opti-Men.jpg (152 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Optimum-Nutrition-Opti-Men.jpg
152 KB, 1600x1600
Anyone else take these and get crazy fucking dreams at night?
>>
It is a multi-vitamin. If it "caused" dreams, it is only because you were deficient in a vital vitamin or mineral.
>>
>>34950080
>>34950080
ya i think it is the back is covered in words i could never pronounce. and it makes my piss super bright yellow like it would proubly glow in the dark if i turn the lights off.
>>
>>34950106
Those are the "B" vitamins. You piss out what your body doesn't need.
>>
>>34950074
Check how much zinc does it have?

I started having vivid dreams after I started taking zinc and vit D, also used melatonin the first night I took zinc and D and that night my dreams were crazy. I thought it was the melatonin, but still had somewhat vivid dreams afterwards. I think it's the zinc. I stopped taking it because of that and now my dreams are boring again.
>>
>>34950144
its got 15mg of zinc. and 1500 IU of vit D
>>
I don't, I sleep like a baby. Rarely dreaming.
>>
>>34950165
My zinc pills are also 15mg, one pill in the morning is enough to affect my sleep at night

It seems to affect people differently, some report no changes, but if you google it you'll find other people saying the same thing. Probably depends on how much zinc there is in your diet as well and the body needing time to get used to the intake changes. I'd recommend getting a multivits without zinc and taking zinc separately if you want to.
>>
>>34950229
nah i kinda like the dreams adds some fun to my life. also i take one right befor i go to bed, should i be taking them in the morning?
>>
I take ZMA and it has the same effect - vivid-ass dreams. Something like 30mg of zinc per dose, and I take it before I go to bed. I think it's fun.
>>
it has 5 mgs of zinc per pill faggots. They rip you off by suggesting you should take 3 ... which is ridiculous
>>
>>34950074
>>34950080
>>34950144
Holy shit, is this why my dreams have been so fucked up? Good god.
>>
>>34950168
Rarely remember dreams.*
You still have at least three dreams every night, you jut can't remember them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.