[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/ is it safe to say that Ronnie Coleman is natty nowadays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11
File: nuthinbutapeanutt.jpg (83 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
nuthinbutapeanutt.jpg
83 KB, 640x360
Hi /fit/

is it safe to say that Ronnie Coleman is natty nowadays?
>>
he always was
>>
File: nuthinbutapeanut.jpg (147 KB, 629x629) Image search: [Google]
nuthinbutapeanut.jpg
147 KB, 629x629
he's lost most of his mass

i consider him natty
>>
File: 1442446555216s.jpg (7 KB, 166x250) Image search: [Google]
1442446555216s.jpg
7 KB, 166x250
>>34947107
>Those 13 inch biceps
>>
>>34947121
severe neurological damage indeuced atrophy

still on grams
>>
>>34947107
He will never be natural. He had to have insulin with every meal for the rest of his life. Also HGH daily and test twice a week. Low as fuck doses but they're needed so that his organs don't shut down.
>>
File: yeeeaahbabehhh.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yeeeaahbabehhh.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>
>>34947135

sauce?
>>
>>34947135
you can't into extremely high doses of aas and slin+gh for 30 years and expect to have normal hormone levels once you go off

you'd end up like Robert Paulson from fight club
>>
>>34947121
It's weird that you see him with gyno. Not the gyno itself but the fact that he didn't have surgery to remove all of the glandular tissue years ago.
>>
File: images-2 (1).jpg (86 KB, 583x495) Image search: [Google]
images-2 (1).jpg
86 KB, 583x495
>steroid users
>>
File: 1446094202884.gif (2 MB, 225x168) Image search: [Google]
1446094202884.gif
2 MB, 225x168
>>34948088
Actual scientific evidence says that you're completely wrong
http://ergo-log.com/continuous.html
>>
File: I_Feel_For_You_Bro.jpg (76 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
I_Feel_For_You_Bro.jpg
76 KB, 500x375
>>34947107
>mfw Ronnie got me and my friends into lifting back in high school
>tfw our football coaches would get pissed off when we would all scream, "LIGHT WEIGHT BAYBAYYYYYYY!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" before every lift.

RIP in peaces big Ron. Forever Mirin
>>
>>34947107
Ronnie will always represent the ideal of a bodybuilder. Big, strong as fuck, fucking massive. He will always be Big Ron Coleman. I used to watch his videos when I started 10 years ago. Being a scrawny little dweeb. Thinking what it would be like being big, being strong, being respected and not mocked and ridiculed every day. He inspired us all. Now he might be a shell of his former self. But he will always be The Unbelievable.
>>
this guy could hang with the powerlifters, he was so unbelievably strong.
>>
>>34948462
it might just be loose skin. as far as i see, there are no hard globs of tissue under his nips. if i had to guess, i'd say it's a result of aging (decreased skin elasticity = more likely to have loose patches) and mass loss
>>
>>34947107
No, he can never be a "natural" he has to stay on that gear for the rest of his life.
But...he paid the price and he achieved something that many consider great.
Many of his contemporaries are dying and many more are dead. He not only won olympia but he survived that hellish journey and came out on the other end a survivor and champion.
>>
>>34949162
"We base this on an animal study published a decade ago in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences."
of course this doesn't mean that the findings reported in the studies are irrelevant, but it does indicate a tenuous connection. additionally, i highly doubt anyone puts their animals on stacks of tren, test, dbol, slin, gh, etc etc.
>human biology is not identical to any other animal, even our closest mammalian relatives, so we can't totally trust the findings even if they controlled for "chemical variety"
>correlation != causation, in any case. i'd classify 'test keeps your testes young' the same as i classify androgen-induced infertility. possible, but not categorically true regardless of how many BBers experience it
and this post, my friends, is an unnecessarily longwinded way to say "just let us fucking study anabolics, for christ's sake"
>>
>>34947121
His core, traps, and forearms still seem thick. It's a little weird, like those supporting muscle groups adapted to move those heavy as weights and his body is prioritizing keeping that shit thick
>>
>>34950006
Truth man. I'm sick of seeing movies and television where the main character can take a pill or injection to become smarter or stronger and it betters their life/turns them into a hero, but no one can take or study anabolics to actually make that happen. I really want to see an open market on studying and improving anabolics to help us find the pinnacle of an enhanced human
>>
>>34950011
classic case of palumboism, unfortunately. iirc, Luimarco has a video where he offered up his hypothesis as to the source of it.
to paraphrase, he believes it has something to do with neurological degradation (he cited the ulnar nerve as an example, where insufficient stretching/activation/whatever leads to an inability to maintain muscle later in life once someone is chemically burnt, as he calls it). and because benching relies heavily on your triceps, once those start to degrade you can't provide sufficient stimuli to maintain the size of the pecs.
while i like the L.U.I., his hypothesis is probably wrong. if only we could see the day where we can get legit medical professionals to study this
>>
>>34950045
Legit medical professionals ARE studying this.
Problem?
It's for rich as fuck people eternally chasing their youth and athletes.
You or I will never see their research only the results of that research. If you doubt me look at the huge 60+ year old actors and rich assholes who look like they are in their late 30's early 40's and the short lived old strong renaissance with 40+ year old dudes coming into MMA and just dominating everyone.
>>
>>34950109
medical professionals are aiding those rich enough in their experimentation with anabolics, growth hormone, etc. but there aren't any (in the US at least) large scale sample studies on the positive/negative effects of AAS usage. yeah, there are people who know a shitton about drugs. but good luck getting that shit funded or published, since 'roids are illegal.
n=1 a good study does not make.
>>
>>34949118
do you feel better now kid?
>>
File: 1421787172635.gif (2 MB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
1421787172635.gif
2 MB, 350x266
>>34947107
>>34947160

>mfw I thought this was Dr. Dre
>>
Is it even possible to go full natty after heavy steroid usage? I thought it permanently shuts down natural testosterone production.
>>
>>34949162
>study on animals says i'm wrong about humans
ok Jeff

do you actually believe Ronnie and all other hardcore roiders aren't stuck with trt for life?

even 25 year old /faud/sters who roid for 2-3 years know their test levels will never be the same without trt, let alone somebody who used roids for 25-30 years in 5 times higher doses than they did
>>
File: 1441058570144.png (293 KB, 442x594) Image search: [Google]
1441058570144.png
293 KB, 442x594
>>34947107

It's like witnessing the fall of Icarus
>>
>>34950054
It's probably his hormones. Testosterone cause large chest and biceps first. Low testosterone causes more of a pear shape.

What you're essentially seeing here is Ronnie Coleman painted on the low test nerd with narrow shoulders. He's literally deflating into a bitch, but he started from being so massive, it looks like this.

That's the scariest part of HGH/roids. Your body never regains its healthy hormonal balance. One day you're big as fuck, the next you're withering away as an emotional wreck
>>
File: 526971696_1280x720.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
526971696_1280x720.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>34952055
>>
>>34949963
That is not a result of aging. Downward pointing nipples is a well known sign of steroid use.
>>
>>34952211
Holy shit, that's zane.
>>
>>34950150
>there aren't any (in the US at least) large scale sample studies on the positive/negative effects of AAS usage.

It's called every pro sport in america.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.