[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you reach your protein cap everyday without using protein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 0x5eJsM.jpg (63 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
0x5eJsM.jpg
63 KB, 768x1024
How do you reach your protein cap everyday without using protein shakes?
They are pretty expensive here and I like more the natural way

I started dieting 3 weeks ago and I have problems getting to the cap, somedays I overpass others I don't even reach 100g

Also as a newfag I'm not very strict on carbs or lipids % (I'm bulking 142lbs want to go 155) but I know the protein cap(142g~as that rule of thumb) need to be filled everyday to make progress, ain't it right?
>>
>protein cap
>Fell for the 1protein per pound meme
>not getting protein from food

Kek
>>
>>34945686
I eat meat and eggs.
>>
this thing called food

been around for a while you may have heard of it
>>
>>34945686
Nigger you need like 70g of protein.
>>
>>34945686
>he thinks he needs 200g of protein a day
You're natty so it doesn't matter as much as you think. 75g is sufficient.
>>
>>34945774
>yeah but you know there's always more carbs and lipids than proteins
stop eating carbs then dumshit
>>
>>34945774
>i need them proteins

I bet you look DYEL
>>
for maximum natty protein synthesis you only need half of what everybody recommends
>>
Chicken has more than 20 grams of proteins every 100 grams of chicken, eating half a kilo of chicken is not hard so you would easily get around 110 grams, add to that milk, eggs and some fish and you have much more than enough.
>>
I have 3 eggs and half of a 3 pound rotisserie chicken a day plus some other shit. Ezpz
>>
>>34945686
>protein cap
>trusting /fit/ /leddit/ memes
>>
File: photo_2015-10-18_23-32-27.jpg (58 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
photo_2015-10-18_23-32-27.jpg
58 KB, 500x749
>>34946840
I did my diet with the help of a friend who lifts and researching, not in /fit/

how much do you think I should be eating everyday, wiseman?
>>
>>34946941

Don't stress over protein that much, it's really hard to not get enough unless you're vegan or something.

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

But if your diet is actually shit enough that you barely get any protons, then eggs and dairy are your friend. Cheap and rich in protein.
>>
Just eat meat
>>
>>34945686
You only need .82g of protein per lb of lean body mass (total weight - fat = lbm)
On a cut and .68g on a bulk. Also eat eggs, chicken, milk, etc.
>>
I eat 3 eggs in the morning: ~30g proteins
Chicken breast for lunch: ~40g
Ground beef + pasta for dinner: ~60g

This is like 2000 calories and I already have enough protein without getting into protein shakes
>>
>>34945686
I'm gonna be generous and assume you're at 15% bf (you aren't, but whatever). That would put your lbm at 120.7lb. That would mean you currently require 100g of protein max.

So relax. Also, whey (aka protein shakes) is perfectly natural. It's a byproduct of curdling and straining milk to make cheese. If you eat cheese, then you're as natural as you would be by consuming whey. Stop believing momscience.
>>
>>34947104
>I eat 3 eggs in the morning: ~30g proteins
20g max and that's if they're big ass eggs
>>
>>34947104
>60g in ground beef/pasta
fuck no you'd have to eat like a pound of it unless you got like 95% lean
>>
>>34947104
>>34947231
Extra large are about 6.4 grams each
>>
>>34947231
I meant 20g, my breakfast is a total of 30g with the extra stuff. my b.

>>34947260
it's half a pound + about 110g of pasta

>>34947309
your loss m8
>>
I hit about 250g of protein with 2000 cals.
Get better, eat chicken.
>>
what

a tin of tuna has about 200cal, 30g protein
a chicken breast has about 170cal, 30g protein
200g cottage cheese has about 150 cal, 20g protein
4 eggs have about 320cal, 30g protein

a measly 4 eggs, 2 chicken breasts, a tin of tuna and 200g cottage cheese then has about 1000 calories and 140g of protein. that's a gram of protein for every 7 calories or so.

OP, you are seriously stupid.
>>
>>34945686
Are you retarded? Not only that but you weigh only 142lb and think its hard to get that much protein? Even if you were stupid enough to fall for the 1g/lb bodyweight protien company scam meme, that would still be stupid easy to achieve even only using real food. Holy fuck learn to food.

Do you even fish, chicken, meat, etc? Do you even lentils, beans etc? Do you even cottage cheese, greek yogurt? Do you even eggs? Dou you even realize that normal foods also have protein content? Like oats, rice, peanut butter, etc? Holy fuck how can u be this retarded. Get myfitnesspal and track your macros and calories you retarded fuck.

Fuck im mad.

Go out right now and buy 10 gallons of egg whites. I want you to drink 0.5 gallons a day. Let me know when you want some other foods to eat since you will reach 1000 calories and 208g of protein from just that. You'll literally be shitting out excess protein for the rest of your life and still be starving since you only got half of the calories you needed if not much less.

tl;dr kill yourself
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.