[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone noticed that since theyve made some serious gains people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 1447566036443.jpg (123 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447566036443.jpg
123 KB, 800x1200
anyone noticed that since theyve made some serious gains people go out of their way to mock you or discredit you?

i feel like all of a sudden everyone is looking for reasons to call me weak or skinny

even though im heavier and bigger than ive ever been
>>
yes

people are jelly but fuck them brah
>>
It's just them being insecure about their own bodies. My uncle says I build "fake muscle" in the gym all the time. Makes me want to OHP him out the fucking window
>>
My friend whose been working out for a long time sometimes makes comments about how someone else is bigger than me or I lift small which isn't untrue but I've just started and I'm just putting on muscle for the first time in my life
>>
>>34944148

I find this to be a wonderful indicator for who should be a good friend and who should be an acquaintance or lower. Achieve something, whether it be gains, getting a good job, having a good sex life. The people who are good friend material will be legitimately happy for you, and likely have their own achievements as well. The shit tier's narcissism will kick in and they'll attack. Be observant.
>>
>>34944148
This will always happen in all areas of your life, learn to take it as a compliment and not get on your nerves. Build your self confidence.
>>
I get called weak and lazy all the time in work by the females

we work in a factory and there's quite a bit of heavyish lifting going on by the guys

>oh anon cant do that, he's too weak, get one of the other guys to lift it

im at that stage where i look like i lift, even to average idiots, but not huge enough that those sort of statements sound retarded

soon i'll be so big they wont even waste their time saying that dumb shit
>>
>>34944227

i dont have so many friends that i can afford to lose some.

My friends are petty, lazy morons, but i dont have anyone else to spend time with so i just stick around.
>>
>>34944175
fucking kek

>>34944213
make new fucking friend, he is not one. this guy's got it figured out>>34944227

>>34944238
that'd give me a huge boner t bh

why dont you let them put a cock cage on u, anon? u little twink faggot
>>
>>34944261
jokes on you im already in one
>>
>>34944238
>tfw girls either think im fat or buff
>the ones that think im buff think im strong, but in reality im just fat

I wonder what they'll say when I lose 30-40 pounds and keep my broad shoulders

feels good f.am
>>
That is because people are trying to feel superior over you, muscularity shows dominance

now that you have gains people start to feel insecure so they talk you down
>>
There's this fat guy I know that's constantly going out of his way to call me small. He's never lifted a day in his life. One time he actually insulted me on having a v-taper. Told me, "no one likes the look of a dorito body".
>>
>>34944522

lol. It's like when manlets say "6'1 is too tall"
>>
>>34944522
I would have replied
>they were talking about YOUR dorito body. I don't take pleasure in saying mean things to people; that's petty. However, it's time someone told you. Your weight is a problem. It's slowly hurting your heart, joints, and brain function. It makes you smell. It makes small acts of manual labor or treks up the stairs a huge problem for you. Women feel disgusted that you would even feel worthy of their time. Children avoid you because they instinctively know how sick and weak your body is. People just assume that you are ignorant because you don't know how to take care of your body.
>Do you really want to continue existing the way that you are? You are granted only the most basic social privileges of conversation and the right to buy someone's products. Other than that, people don't want you around them because your fat is a grim reminder of ignorance, death, and decay.
>If you want, I can take you to the gym sometime and show you how to eat!
>>
>>34944148

You have horrible people in your life. I'm always told how big and strong I look while I'm insisting that I'm much weaker than I seem.
>>
>>34944175
>"fake muscle"
Mother of God.
>>
>>34944657
What's sadder are the people who try to make me feel shit for being only 5'11"

Lanklets are undoubtedly more insecure than manlets
>>
>>34944252
Sure that's not just a dead weight anon?
>>
>>34944227
This pretty much makes all of my friends, including the ones I live with, acquaintances. The only person I've known to ever be that supporting was my ex-gf.

>tfw
>>
I honestly don't know this feel. If I had to guess, I'd say it's a confidence thing. I mean, if you got big and that's the only thing you changed about yourself, nobody would really care, you'd just look like a tryhard.

A big guy that's dressed like shit, isn't properly groomed, talks mainly about pokemon and spergs out whenever a woman looks at them is not very different than a skinny guy or a fat fuck that does all those things.

You have to take care of the rest of your appearance and carry yourself with some confidence. People will respond to that.

Also, I'd be willing to bet that most of these "slights" you feel people inflict on you are completely imaginary. The reality is that people don't really care about you nearly as much as your internal over-analyzing would have you believe.

Start caring less.
>>
>>34945041
>whined the manlet
>>
File: 1445931947869.png (7 KB, 227x200) Image search: [Google]
1445931947869.png
7 KB, 227x200
>be one out of two or three people out of all my relatives who regularly exercises and eats right
>ANON IT ISN'T HEALTHY TO STAY INSIDE ALL DAY YOU SHOULD REALLY GO OUTSIDE SOMETIME
>ANON HAVE 9 SLICES OF THIS CAKE
>>
>>34945041
I honestly believe most people who hate manlets are manlets themselves, just like most people who hate fat people are either fat or used to be fat themselves

It's all projecting mang
>>
>>34944148
Yes. Not to me too much, but to others a lot. Except there is a huge lifting culture in my country for my demographic, so in the last year or two I've found that jellyfags get shut down a lot, or don't want to make fun of a lifter when a third of the people in the room also lift.
>>
>>34945041
>Lanklets are more insecure than manlets
Top kek
>>
>>34944175
"Fake muscle"

Jesus fucking kek. It's like the people claiming that steroids just fill your muscles with water.

I feel like every fitizen who is challenged about this should ask the person to compete in some sort of competition which involves heavy lifting something heavy. Like big rocks or some shit.
>>
>>34948755
To be fair that could be a confusion between steroids and synthol. Normals think anything that they don't understand are steroids. Whey, creatine, anabolics, synthol ect are all the same to them.
>>
>>34944148
This means that you're making progress. Keep up the good work.

After a certain point, they can't even make those comments, so don't make comments at all (which includes compliments).

Starting as a super skelly at 6'1, i went through the same thing.
>>
>>34948755
I don't roid but I feel like I have fake muscle, there are a few people I go to school with that have better lifts than I do but are smaller.
>>
> be me
> skinny fat starting college with best friend
> he's also skinny fat
> forced to pay for gym membership through tuition fees
> pissed off but decide to use college gym anyway
> its the principle of the matter
> if i have to pay i might as well use it
> fast forward a year and a half into program
> friend only came to gym with me once
> i was loving it, going 5 days a week, best thing to ever happen to me
> havent left humanity behind but went from 120 to 160 pounds
> amazing the difference it made

But..

> friend starts always ragging on me at parties
> stole my shoes one time
>"anon thinks hes tuff now because he works out!"
> cockblocks me everychance he gets "anon you still got the herp!?"
>one party he walks in and just starts punching me lightly. "You think youre all that now dont you anon!"
> i gave in and just put him in a headlock
> punched him a bunch in the gut
> friends separate us
> he leaves
> friends confused why he started a fight
> wont talk to me or mutal friends anymore
> says that i changed and im not cool anymore

Feels bad man. 4 years later no idea where he ended up. I asked him to stop punching me and i was pissed cause i had my girl with me. But still no idea why he started treating me like i was some douche frat kid.
>>
File: fcknriffraff.png (652 KB, 840x571) Image search: [Google]
fcknriffraff.png
652 KB, 840x571
>>34944148
yup
>>
>>34944252
i would rather be alone than surrounded by trash
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 312x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 312x304
>>34944675
>>
>>34949237
Normies have no clue what synthol is.
>>
>>34944148
even tho im a narcissistic piece of shit a girl just told me im into lifting because i have low self esteem
when i told her it was because i think the human body has so much untapped power that being anything but fit is a waste and showed her a pic of a greek statue she told me that "fit doesnt mean looking like that, thats too much"
yet again girls are a meme so i didnt know what i expected
>>
>>34949237
That could be true, but I feel like synthol would be grouped as totally different by the vast amount of Normalfags. Probably closer to implants.
>>
>>34949911
It's for the best anon. I had a similar situation. If it were reversed, you can bet your ass that the guy would have become a huge bully, and probably pushed you around.

You're better off without him, too. How many potential friendships has the guy poisoned without you know? How many girls did he cockblock you from, without you finding out? How many people believed a lie he told, and lost respect for you?

All that's over now that the toxicfag is gone.

It's for the best man. I'm proud of you.

Source:
Cut a similar toxicfag out of my life, a friend basically told me "about fucking time" and life got so much better.
>>
>>34949964
Girls are the worst kind of meme
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.