[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sugar free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: OiMate.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
OiMate.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
what is it with the cunts at Coffee Mate acting like they cant just make every flavor sugar free? apparently they didnt get the memo that its 2015...
>>
>>34942843
Why not drink black coffee like an adult

U sweet gingerbread eating motherfucker
>>
>>34942920
because i want gingerbread, and since im an adult i can do that.

bitch
>>
Drinking my coffee with sugar free hazelnut right now. This is the only flavor you need to be honest, it's the best.

But yeah, during the holidays I wish I could use the pumpkin or peppermint ones. Maybe the Coffeemate people think /fit/ people don't care about those flavors and the majority of people buying them are fatties that don't care about drinking sugar.
>>
IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>34942920
I like my coffee like I like my women black, bitter, and preferably free trade.
>>
>>34942843
>coffee mate

I'm not your mate
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1200x720
What is the current year?
>>
>>34942936
you sound like a little faggot to me

does mommy still put sugar on your frosted flakes every morning?
>>
>>34942843
Liquid sugar feind
/thread
>>
>>34942920
>rahhhh I eat ground glass and drink toilet water
>you put Splenda in your coffee?
>you're an actual homosexual if you don't eat a bolt sandwich with iron slag you faggot
Fuck off really baka
>>
>>34942843
Buy sugar free Torani syrups on amazon senpai
>>
>>34944837
Holy fuck you sound like a little whiny faggot
>>
>>34942843
It's 2015 and you're still scared of sugar.
>>
>>34945812
Perhaps, you're just strong enough with the darkside to handle it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.