[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think my girl is perfect , but she insists she needs to cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: JGbKnCb.jpg (50 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
JGbKnCb.jpg
50 KB, 720x960
I think my girl is perfect , but she insists she needs to cut a bit more , what do you guys think?
>>
What are you? Gay? Only faggots have girlfriends.
>>
i think you should post more pics
>>
>>34941989
not thick enough for my high test preference
>>
>>34941989
fuck you gf-priviliged faggot
>look at me, I've a beautiful, fit and young lady
>>
>>34941999
>only faggots have girlfriends
I, uh

what?
>>
File: Nosebleed 1.jpg (82 KB, 1017x786) Image search: [Google]
Nosebleed 1.jpg
82 KB, 1017x786
>>34941989
>feels
>>
>>34941989
yeah she is definately fat, could lose 10 more pounds or something to become a true fitgirl
>>
>>34942044
It's true. Be single with us, anon. We can be bulk buddies and cuddle.
>>
>>34941989

She doesn't need to cut, she needs to lift some heavy ass weight and put on a little bit of muscle. Dem thighs ain't half juicy nuff.
>>
>>34942044
Girls are a threat to the masculinity of men. They want us to show emotion and do stuff we don't want to do. Its gay. But fucking a man is the top of the pyramid of masculinity. It shows dominance and ambition and it can also degrade and make the person you're fucking feel weak. Thus putting you in a position of power. If you get fucked in the ass then you're gay. But fucking other men is the pinnacle of manliness.
>>
>>34941989
What sort of meme gear is that? What use does a cardiobunny have for gloves and a weird belt around waist?
>>
>>34942088
1 plate deadlift
>>
>>34942085
Holy shit
>>
>>34942085
>t. euphoric virgin
>>
File: jo.webm (3 MB, 846x430) Image search: [Google]
jo.webm
3 MB, 846x430
>piercings

I'm so sorry OP
>>
not sure
post photo of her tits to evaluate fat level
>>
She should definitely cut. I'd recommend starting by cutting her faggot boyfriend out of her life.
>>
>>34942137
I'm not a virgin or gay. I've fucked guys just to display my dominance. Im not sexually attracted to men.
>>
>>34942085

Ancient Grecian detected.

Considering the maintenance of an erection for an extended period of time is based on sexual attraction, I'm not sure that logic really holds up. If you're not gay or bi, then I think you would find it difficult to keep a hard dick for the entire duration of fucking a dude in the ass.

I'm just a beta, though, so what do I know.
>>
>>34942212
>I'm just a beta, though, so what do I know.
>>
File: 1446577447656.jpg (15 KB, 320x312) Image search: [Google]
1446577447656.jpg
15 KB, 320x312
>>34942212
>implying I'm not a premature ejaculator
>>
>>34942139
is this jav? Pls be jav
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.