[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Providing one has gotten their quota of protein and a few carbs,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Providing one has gotten their quota of protein and a few carbs, lard is a legitimate way to make up for a kilojoule shortfall right?
>>
I can't really see why not, to be honest...
>>
One kilojoule equals 0.23 calories. If you eat 25 micrograms (1/1000 gram) of lard, you will get that kilojoule.
>>
>>34941603
You cheeky cunt you know what I'm asking.
>>
>>34941568
ex-skelington here.
Lard is endeed probably cheapest and fastest way to gain fat. But its really disgusting and hard to eat.
>>
>>34941629
Cooking with lard is delicious tbqh.
>>
>>34941629
How'd you eat it?
>>
Just eat brownies bro.
>>
>>34941683
Yeah? Brownies aren't that big a thing here. Are they kJ-dense?
>>
File: mowjtpne4x1snpc3lo1_500.gif (953 KB, 450x242) Image search: [Google]
mowjtpne4x1snpc3lo1_500.gif
953 KB, 450x242
>>34941568
Jesus christ just put some olive oil on your food.
>>
>>34941754
>olive oil

You'd have to drench it.
>>
>>34941818
Bro how many extra calories do you need? Do you eat like just lettuce and nothing else?
>>
>>34941568
Disgusting. Eat ice cream instead. Hell, you can make your own is cost is terrible issue.
>>
>>34941831
>all that sugar

Please don't give OP the beetus.
>>
>>34941836
Like he won't die from eating all that fucking lard.
>>
>>34941840
>all that
Wouldn't need a lot of lard really, it's fucking dense.
>>
>>34941840
you work for crisco huh?
shilling against lard :)
>>
>>34941680
With a spoon ;^)
>>
>>34941852
Lel, apparently they only sell that shit as a sex lube where I live. I'm not against lard, but I refuse to believe that anybody would need to eat it to get their calories.
>>
>>34941912
>a sex lube
Really?? We don't have Crisco (I think that's American) we have Copha instead, which is the same I think.
>>
>>34941929
Crisco was used in ww2 to repair military equipment but after the war they found it didn't have too many uses. They paid a marketing company a few million to market it as food while they demonized butter, lard, and animal fats.

The end result...everyone thinks lard is bad while some of the people who live the longest eat the stuff
>>
>>34941958

m8, lard is used as an ingredient in cooking, not as a stand-alone meal.

what fucking animal of a man eats a tub of lard? the same people who eat sticks of butter rolled in sugar i bet
>>
>>34941990
Im saying that it was marketing designed to get people from eating things good for them to eating things to fuck them up and make them sick.

No one eats a tub of lard though
>>
http://empoweredsustenance.com/lard-is-healthy/
>>
>>34941990
Olive oil is like rocket fuel for your body though. I.e. all of the sudden a 1k cal shake can become 2k with minimal stomach space used
>>
>>34942072
Are people actually eating olive oil. This was a meme and not really good for you and leads to inflammation
>>
>>34941929
You can easily find it in european sex shops as fisting lube and works like a fucking charm. Its fisting use is so widespread that I once was with my friends at a delicacy store with an american section and we started laughing like retards seeing Crisco sold with the rest of the food.
>>
>>34942402
paying for something so you can have a hand full of shit and an orgasm

degenerate as fuck
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (25 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
25 KB, 437x437
>>34942522
>degenerate
>>
File: happy index.gif (1 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
happy index.gif
1 MB, 427x240
>>34941958
This guy knows the deal. Canola oil is fucking poison foisted on people by agribusiness.
>mfw pancakes made with lard.
>>
>>34942641
And theyre still eating it 50 years later

Its pretty funny when you begin to realize how stupid people truly are.
>>
>>34941568
Just eat normal food you numpty
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.