[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOMAD THREAD success stories, failure stories, experiences in general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: probably not milk.jpg (23 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
probably not milk.jpg
23 KB, 600x800
GOMAD THREAD
success stories, failure stories, experiences in general
>>
Anyone have any experience with GOSMAD (galon of skim milk a day)?

Apparently it provides all the bulking benefit of regular GOMAD without the some of the negative effects.
>>
>>34941245
its for underweight shitters an dit made me breakout like fuck
>>
>>34941245
Quit being a punk, and drink whole milk, bitch. The fat is what is beneficial. The lactose is the same with fat free milk.
>>
File: CT97DEMUEAAkdzT.jpg (105 KB, 600x757) Image search: [Google]
CT97DEMUEAAkdzT.jpg
105 KB, 600x757
daily reminder
>>
>>34941099
>drink a lot of milk
>get sleepy
>get a lot of protein farts throughout the day
>too sluggish to move around
>>
>>34941467
Prostate cancer is pretty much guaranteed for me then
>>
>>34941099
>drinking estrogen

nah
>>
>>34941467
Who wants to live past 60 anyway fuck that

Milk is gr8
Meat is gr8
Eggs is gr8
>>
OK, i am doing half GOMAD since I startend lifting 2 years ago. Why? Because that are easy 1200 kcals + 66g Of protein. I started at 67 kg bodyweight and am now 88 kg heavy.
Stats starting: 80kg/60kg/100kg
Stats now: 190kg/125kg/200kg
>>
WHOA NELLY
>>
>>34941245
Just buy half a gallon and put water in it you pleb
>>
>>34941467
If you drink more milk, eat more tomatoes

PROBLEM SOLVED

Inb4 the PCRM cheese addiction study, having known former drug addicts it's so much bs. People are addicted to being fat lazy bastards.

Also 60% increase in RR? If it was so fucking great the WHO would have published a report about it.
>>
>>34941099
I am semi intolerant to milk. I can drink about a liter a day. Maybe 1½ liter. But more than that andI get stomach aches. Still milk is a good boost to get extra protein and calories. Doesn't really matter if it is skim or not. The fat/calorie difference is minimal in my opinion and it has the same amount of protein.
>>
>GOMAD
>Success stories

Pick one
>>
I did something similar to GOMAD when I was in highschool (never even heard of it then)

It was Glass of milk with 2 carnation instant breakfast packets with every meal.

Allowed me to go from about 187 to 217 in a summer.
>>
>>34941245
That is more or less the worst fucking idea I've ever heard in my entire life.
The whole fucking point of GOMAD is to get in a ton of calories. Switching from whole to skim milk completely defeats the purpose. If you want less calories, drink less milk - Don't drink skim milk.
Jesus Christ.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.