[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been thinking of going to Goodlife fitness. Anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Goodlife-Logo-580x435.jpg (28 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
Goodlife-Logo-580x435.jpg
28 KB, 580x435
I've been thinking of going to Goodlife fitness.
Anyone with been their? Was it shit, or are they better options.
>>
>>34940786
pl respond
>>
Just go there and have a look around. Maybe ask if someone that works there can show you around.
>>
>>34941216
i did that, im asking for personal experience to really gage the place. the people that show you around say the place is the tightest places since you sisters vagina.
>>
>>34940786
just joined recently, place is fucking legit if you come from somewhere really shitty like the little one i was at, make sure you tell them you're thinking of joining and sign forms and whatever and then they will text you and shit begging you to join and give you good prices/deals
>>
>>34941265
thanks for the advice brah
>>
/preston/ reporting in, they're pretty good in terms of equipment and letting you loudly lift heavy. Very strong community in all of them.
>>
>>34941486
yea wish i knew it earlier, i joined for 17 bucks a week on a 1 year contract but my mate got 14 a week no contract so spewing
>>
/Balwyn/ reporting in, there's so many asians here that they painted a wall red for us because its auspicious for gains
>>
It's pretty good. Been a member of the local one for like 4 years now. Decent equipment, for like $30 a fortnight I'm also a member of any Goodlife gym in Australia.

Downsides are the gyms get packed really quickly at 6am, 9am, 3pm and 5pm
>>
File: 1444368053987.jpg (5 KB, 206x190) Image search: [Google]
1444368053987.jpg
5 KB, 206x190
/Perth/ reporting in. the highest test yoga pants bitches were in the gym. one was like a yoga onesise. Also im paying 16.95 per week.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.