[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much weight do you guys think you could theoretically lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
How much weight do you guys think you could theoretically lose if you went on a

>EC stack
>IF
>Keto
>500kcal cut
>Cardio

Not planning on trying or anything, just genuinely interested
>>
>>34939697
Bout treefiddy
>>
All of them
>>
Probably about a pound a week, given those numbers. The deficit controls the rate, the other stuff just makes it easier to maintain the deficit.
>>
>>34939850
tree-fiddy sounds about right
>>
>>34939697
>all of the memes
all of it
>>
>>34939697
>>EC stack
>>IF
What is this
>>
>>34940217
>EC
ephedrine and caffeine
>IF
intermittent fasting
>>
>>34939697

>EC stack (LEL 1% metabolism boost)
>IF (memeshit for fatasses)
>Keto (biggest memeshit fatasses have fallen for)
>500 kcal cut (you're either a fucktard crash dieting fatass, or if just 500 deficit then obviously you know the answer already)
>cardio

You probably won't benefit much since you're so fucking stupid, but if someone disciplined decided to do this shit, probably a pound a week, 1.5 if he's really genetically gifted.
>>
File: b8trickdeluxe.png (175 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
b8trickdeluxe.png
175 KB, 400x215
>>34939697
>/keto/
>>
>>34940069

Dumbest shit I've read in a while

>>34940377

Never, even more retarded.

When did fit become filled with dumb shits that talk out of their asses?
>>
I have been lifting for 7 weeks and am eating at a 600 calorie deficit. I do cardio daily and I haven't lost a pound. I have dropped an inch in my waist tho.

Wtf.
>>
>>34940431
Then your deficit isn't your true deficit, eat less fatty
>>
All of it since you'd probably die to be honest.
>>
>>34940431
you're full of shit.

literally.
>>
>>34940431
Best to use the mirror instead of the scale IMO.
Triple check your TDEE, and make sure you're counting all of your calories. Try another form of cardio if you're not just eating less.
Swimming is pretty good.
>>
File: 07221.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
07221.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>34940431
Losing fat, gaining muscle, and misestimating your calories

>>34940393
You never specified if you mean one or all of them, meaning the 500 cal def would be a pound a week. Saying 500 cal deficit means that's the net deficit even if your on a stack and doing cardio.

If you mean doing all of them, then it would depend on your deficit. Keto and IF don't make you burn calories faster or better, they just are Meme diets.

If you meant how much could you lose doing each separately well then that is a truly retard question since it would depend.

why am i even posting in this thread?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.