[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eye gainz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: harry_potter.jpg (49 KB, 585x327) Image search: [Google]
harry_potter.jpg
49 KB, 585x327
I stare at 2 monitors all day for work and by the end of the day my eyes are killing me. This is normal, but it's worse for me because I have a lazy eye. After several hours, one eye will drift outward. Looks stupid as fuck and feels uncomfortable.

Should I get reading glasses? Those tinted glasses for leet gaymrs?

>inb4 surgery, I'm pretty sure the operation I had as a kid was intended to fix it and didnt
>>
I have lazy eye also, is your lazy eye slightly bigger than your normal eye? Or atleast a lil disoriented? Like tilted in any direction?
>>
>>34937418
No. Only after heavy use it points outward
>>
>>34937455
Fuck i dont know why but my left eye is tilted upwards and if i civer my good eye i cant see shit. Also it looks plain bigger up close which is discouraging when talking ti a nice girl. I have pretty brown eyes and manly eyebrows which sucks because my left eye fucks everything. Shit i wish i had perfrctly simetrical eyes fml
>>
>>34937369
Try the f.lux plugin. It decreases the amount of blue light emitted by your monitor and is easier on your eyes. It's worked for me.
>>
File: Spider-man-Glasses.jpg (154 KB, 422x500) Image search: [Google]
Spider-man-Glasses.jpg
154 KB, 422x500
>>34937369
Why not try these? Coolest kid on the block after that, gettin tons of 'mires
>>
>>34937548
This breh
>>
>>34937534
I'll look this up. Probably have to sweet talk IT to get it installed though. They seem to be more uptight than most places
>>
>>34937513
Does your retarded eye stop you from typing properly?

kekd
>>
>>34937598
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>34937574
If you can't get that f.lux thing, consider those gaming glasses. Better than nothing
>>
>>34937637
Gunnars are $75 on Amazon. Are the cheap brands just as good?
>>
>>34937598
Heh no, my apologies, im typing from a mobile phone, it sucks ass so yeah, and im too lazy to correct my mistakes
>>
astaxanthin is good at preventing eye fatigue

Source: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2750910
>>
>>34938404
I tend not to believe these kinds of things. Then again, I don't eat seafood at all so it's very possible that's my problem
>>
>>34937574
>Working in a place that doesn't let you have control over your own computer

Sorry you work in communist Russia
>>
>>34938557
Sorry you work in a menial field with no risk
>>
Op I also have a lazy eye. The surgery you had as a kid didn't fix the problem because it's supposed to strengthen the weaker eyes muscles to be comparable to the stronger eye. Your dumbass just didn't seize the opportunity to fix the problem. My recommendation, concentrate on you using your weaker eye to strengthen it now. The way my optometrist put it was
>It won't fix the problem
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o8MJ9WfpPao

There's more, and supposedly you can reverse shirty vision with others, I need to give em a try.
>>
>>34938734
>5 yrs old
>dumb ass

Anyway, that makes no sense. I use my lazy eye just as much as my other eye and it doesn't "catch up"
>>
>>34938769
Holy fuck my head is going to explode
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.