[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
how long would i live if i ate nothing but protein shakes and multivitamins? assuming i am drinking plenty of water. would this be unhealthy?

eating is such a chore.
>>
>>34935564
I've been doing this just with one meal of rice a day for the last 3 months. I average 1000 kcal a day and im still alive with a lot of energy.
>>
File: IMG_20130526_141047.jpg (163 KB, 959x959) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130526_141047.jpg
163 KB, 959x959
>>34935564
Depends how fat you are know. Read on google somethin about rabbit starvation it happens when you only eat protein
>>
>>34935564
>>34937397
metabolism can adapt to varying diets and deficits for very long times. Can you survive? Yes. Is it healthy? No.
>>
so basically psfm forever?10 yr
>>
>>34935564
>>34937397
This is extremely unhealthy and will kill you.

Eventually your body will forget what digestion is and will not process food. Pure multivitamins and protein powder will ruin your kidneys within a decade and protein powder will just be less and less sustenance no matter how much you drink.
>>
>>34938126
yea thays cool and all. but i think OP wants to know....how long does he have?
>>
File: soylent.jpg (936 KB, 1632x918) Image search: [Google]
soylent.jpg
936 KB, 1632x918
>>34935564
Soylent
Use protein powder for different flavors and to make sure you get enough protein.
Never have to eat food again.
>>
>>34938463
How long have you been substituting food with Soylent? What differences do you notice in your day-to-day life?
>>
>>34938484
about 2 months
personally haven't noticed any major differences, but family has said I have more color and seem more energetic, though like I said I don't notice it.
I usually drink it in 4 parts, half the bottles I use each time.
Can prepare the bottle each night as I go to bed and leave em in the fridge so they're cold to drink the next day.
they're 1.75L bottles, two of them per day, which is about twice the water mix soylent information suggests, but I didn't like the flavor that concentrated.
>>
>>34938546
ohh, one major difference I did notice, when I started eating just the soylent I started pooping a lot more.
Before I pooped maybe once or twice a week. now I'm pooping pretty much every day. and they're more solid shits.
>>
>>34938614
Notice anything at all different about your teeth or gums?
>>
>>34939014
Sorry, had to go do something for work.
Nothing really different that I've noticed. Though if you're getting at them having problems due to lack of use I'm not the best to ask about that since I have a gum chewing habit. So someone who doesn't chew gum might have issues, I'm not sure.
>>
>>34935564
So what about your fibre? Have fun not pooping dickweed.
>>
>>34935564
Well, if you made your proteion shakes with swole milk, had a good multivitamin and suplemented some fiber in the form of vegetables and fruit I'd assume you'd live quite long.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.