[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. 90kg -> 70kg in 7 months, r8 m8s?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: cutupper.png (3 MB, 2244x956) Image search: [Google]
cutupper.png
3 MB, 2244x956
Hi. 90kg -> 70kg in 7 months, r8 m8s?
>>
File: afterlegs.png (541 KB, 654x802) Image search: [Google]
afterlegs.png
541 KB, 654x802
some legs
>>
nice, what are you gonna do now?
>>
why do you need anon approval?

you are autistic as we are?
>>
>>34934305
whats your opinion on bulking?

i started at 69kg and am 78 now (5-6 months first year lifting). how much more would you bulk before cutting and would you set a goal beforehand to the weight you will cut
>>
>>34934411
Bulk and get strong then do another cut aand repeat until I am ~~80-85kg at bf somewhere around 10%.

>>34934447
It's fun for me to eat a lot (I gained 20kgs on previous bulk in 5 months) and that's the only reason that I do that - I don't think it's really efficient unless you ain't natty. Otherwise I'd say that gaining maybe 0.5kg to 1kg a month while increasing strength is the way to go.

As for goal weights - I'll cut when 4 pack starts to disappear, it's not worth going much further as not only the nutrition partitioning gets worse and worse the higher bf you are, but also my face just gets fucking ugly.

>>34934433
Yep! I am a software developer so it's a given I am autistic.
>>
>>34934313
nice, that's shredded for a natty
>>
>>34934305
how tall are you, whats ur stats, how long have you been training.
>>
Halloween was 2 weeks ago
>>
wat are your stats before and after?
>>
>>34934622
5'8 or 5'9, somewhere around there

2.5 years

Peak stats on bulk were 120kg bench, 190kg dead and 180kg squat, on cut they all went to absolute shit but I stopped training for strength and it was a really long weight loss so it will come back fast, but basically everything above -30kg
>>
>>34934709
T.Hanks
>>
>>34934305
ur before pic looks like me when i started the cut, gives me hope, thanks for the post man
>>
>>34935352
No problem, but remember - it's going to be a long and tough ride.
>>
>>34934313
>borderlands legs
>>
What were your calories?
I'm at 93 kg right now and really need to cut as I am feeling fat.
I look like your bottom pic, although my belly isn't that big. I'm guessing you had just eaten before taking it.
>>
>>34935859
Well I don't know whether I've eaten before that pic, but I sure ate a lot all the time so that's a possibility. My waist went down from around 86 to 70cms, legs from 63~~ to 55.

My calories at the very end were 2000 - but I also did:

Strength training, 6 times PPL around hour to hour and a half with tons of volume (2 mins rest at max and everything was super setted)

Cardio for 20 minutes after each strength training

HITs and then cardio on swimming pool, 3 times a week 40 mins.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.