[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does doing DMT help increase gains?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 8
File: joe.jpg (18 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
18 KB, 450x300
Does doing DMT help increase gains?
>>
Only by intramuscular injection
>>
>>34933432
I saw Joe Rogan at a grocery store in Los Angeles a while back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of coconut water without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>34933620
gets less funny every time
>>
File: IMG_20150402_172337.jpg (31 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150402_172337.jpg
31 KB, 640x360
>>
>>34933432
only brain gains. not hypertrophic or strength gains.

that being said, extracting and consuming DMT is something that every human should try at least once.

you were non-existent for 13.8 billion years, you only get precious few decades to exist before you go back to eternal non-existence.

to have precious little time and not spend at least a little bit of it in hyperspace being blown away by how reality is infinitely more utterly insane than you could have ever imagined is, to my mind, a great investment of time.

8-15 minutes is all you need (unless RIMAs are your thing)
>>
>>34933643
Isnt Ayahusaca like a DMT trip but 8 hours long. I think 4-aco dmt is the best psychedelic to start with, since its basically syntheic shrooms and you can buy it online for cheap.
>>
>>34933643
>psychedelics gives insights on reality
I have dreamed about cool stuff but I don't pretend it's real.
>>
>>34933620
the rippetoe one with milk was better
>>
>>34933667
Isnt Ayahusaca like a DMT trip but 8 hours long
yes, that is oral DMT + oral RIMAS

i prefer pharmahuasca myself, as to me it is entirely the same experience, without the vomiting.

i highly recommend going with a synthetic, especially since shrooms are crazy easy and cheap to grow. and dmt is crazy cheap and easy to extract (All you need is vegetable oil, baking soda, and a source of clean-evaporating acid... distilled vinegar works in a pinch)

plus i have reservations about taking indole amines that we haven't specifically evolved to take for the past couple hundred thousand years...
>>
>>34933678
dreams don't have to be real to give deeper insight into reality.

i didn't pretend hyperspace is real.

i also think whether it is real or not isn't really a pragmatic or useful question to ask

but this thread delves into the relevant epistemology better than i would:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=11579

if you find yourself so intrigued.
>>
>>34933643
Why do these plants connect to these experience? in the grand scheme of things they are as young as humans are.
>>
>>34933702
>i highly recommend going with a synthetic,
NOT going with a synthetic*

as in ever.

the only possible exception is LSD, but only if you know enough about thin-layer chromatography to ensure it actually is LSD. and if you knew that much about chemistry you could get a pure enough LSA extract to where you could dose high enough to get an LSD experience with no side effects from the plant.

so even then, there is no reason not to stick to natural molecules

which is great, because for the cost of sunlight and rain you can get infinite hallucinogens for free (if you can into extraction)
>>
>>34933736
well as i understand it, indole amines like DMT are an efficient way to store Indole-3-acetic acid, which is a common and useful growth hormone.

obviously if you are involved in dmt traditions revolving around the acacia, jurema, or chacruna/chaliponga there is a huge shamanic connection with the "spirit of the plant"

but as best i can tell, you can replace "spirit" with "indole amine neurotransmitters" and the connection to the plant itself seems lax.

but that doesn't diminish the connection to nature, or the entity they call "mother ayahuasca" (note: i am not claiming this entity to objectively exist, i am only claiming you can have a subjective experience of communing with it)
>>
>>34933432
no but it'll be an experience you'll NEVER forget. Not for the feint of heart
>>
Dream sand or Desert dream guys? about to order for the first time
>>
>>34933883
why not just use some veg oil, baking soda, and acidity?

shit is super fucking easy to extract, anon.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=3414
>>
>mfw they sell ayahuasca in the shop next to me
>too pussy to actually do it
>>
>>34933906
Why would I do that when I can just order it more pure than I could probably ever extract it lmao
>>
>>34933620
this is just not funny because it's too plausible. flying lotus stealing milky ways is weirder.
>>
>>34933432

>Get DMT
>Have always had really sensitive lungs, never smoke cigs, occasionally get high but always off vape
>Vape the deem
>Inhale what essentially tastes and feels like burning plastic
>Cough it out within three seconds
>Try to take another hit, same thing happens
>Have a semi cool 10 minute trip that basically feels like acid, but warmer and more comfortable
>Didn't breakthrough

Being healthy stabs me in the back
>>
>>34933999
what did you smoke out of
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [Embed] ←– HIT PLAY

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>34933940
>implying its hard to purify
because its more expensive
you don't know for sure that you are actually getting the molecule you are intending
and also the many many reasons listed in that link.

it is incredibly easy to backsalt the alkaloids in such a way that no impurites come across.

>>34933999
you pyrolized the dmt

properly vaped dmt should taste/smell like raw, unburnt dmt (that indole smell) and should feel like inhaling slightly warm air.

find a more effective vaporization method.

the GVG is the way to go, but for those who don't want to invest the $125, the machine is a great alternative.

alternately you can make changa and smoalk that.

and yea, breaking through (especially on amounts as low as 20mg) can be a lot more difficult to beginners than it is made out to be.

don't blame your health.

blame your shitty vape.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=34242

any throat irritation or burning plastic smell is a guarantee of pyrolysis
>>
>>34933920

where the fuck do you live?

also - you're wise to not use it without an experienced user there.
>>
>>34934089

Amsterdam

Yea I think I'll just stick with shrooms for now
>>
>>34933432
damn, this bald dude is one of the best looking baldies I've seen in my entire lifetime
>>
>>34934089
my guess would be peru, they sell it all over down there, but even while thousands may sell it, less than half are trustworthy.

also the ayahuasca has all the experience you will need.

a shaman next to you does nothing, unless you like being whistled and rattled at.

if you ask the shaman where he learned his shamanism, he will openly admit he learned from the plant.

so why can't you learn from the plant?

just get those amines to agonize your 5-ht2 receptors, and you're golden
>>
>>34934109

OH SHIT!!! I'm gonna be there in about a month. Thought just bud and mushrooms were legal there....
>>
>>34934109
mushrooms and dmt are incredibly, incredibly similar.

in fact, if you take mushrooms with RIMAs (aka shroomahuasca) it is almost EXACTLY like dmt + RIMAs

the only real difference is DMT is considered more intense.

but that isn't really fair.

what is more accurate is that dmt is commonly dosed in the breakthrough dosage.

so if you take 10-14g of strong mushrooms (assuming you have little to no tolerance), you will be experiencing what is essentially a dmt experience.

if you add RIMAs it will be shroomahuasca, and very very similar to pharmahuasca.

2bh i don't think most psychonauts could tell the difference, given a double-blind circumstance.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 720x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 720x733
Im taking lsd for the first time in a couple of weeks
Any advice lads?
>>
>>34934151
don't be sitting in front of a tv or computer.

also do you know its actually LSD, and not an NBOME or something similar?
or do you not give a fuck?
>>
>>34934119

>a shaman next to you does nothing, unless you like being whistled and rattled at.

>Implying the tobacco smoke, chanting and singing don't help out.

They learned from the plant, but always with someone there to guide them.
>>
>>34934151
don't be around retards
>>
>>34933946
>3

post it
>>
>>34934171
>>Implying the tobacco smoke, chanting and singing don't help out.
you can smudge yourself with sage, if you feel a smudge does something.

i stopped doing smoke smudges and noticed nothing.

and i didn't ever get much out of the icaros.

felt they were distracting, 2bh.... maybe my shaman just had shitty icaros.

either way, no reason NOT to do it alone.
>>
>>34934170
I have no idea, im buying from someone i knew in highschool. I want to buy a test kit but I want to do it already. Im doing it with buds too and dont really wanna be the fgt saying "lets test it guise".

I do care, im contemplating it atm.
>>
>>34934151

Don't over think it. Enjoy the sensations, sights and sounds you will see (as full on hallucinations are rare and only come with very high doses). Make sure you're somewhere you feel safe and are physically safe. If you start to feel bad, force yourself to feel good and think positively. Doing this, I've never had a bad trip before and have taken other psychedelics where taken with the wrong people or in a strange place could make an enjoyable trip a bad one.
>>
>>34933754
Im too lazy and forgetful to grow shrooms. I cant even grow a bean plant properly
>>
>>34934142

I think ayahuasca falls into category of "not illegal yet" drug

So far only saw it one smartshop, they sell truffells, mushrooms, peyote and all kinds of herbal remedies (kratom and etc) which are on the line with the law or hardly regulated..

Amsterdam is fucking awesome
>>
>>34934170
Do you buy from a street dealer or online?
>>
>>34934198
well you can make your own TLC kit, but i won't pretend you have glass slides and plaster of paris on hand, so that wont help you much anyways...

especially since you would still need to buy reagents

probably just say fuck it and munch em, because its not like a singular NBOME experience would do any permanent damage anyways...

i highly highly recommend growing and extracting turbina corymbosa (if you can get this shit to grow- its harder to grow than other bindweeds, which act as literal weeds), or hwbr/morning glory and extracting the LSA out of it.

LSA has a reputation for being weak and unpleasant, but this is a very unjust reputation.

it degrades very fast (especially out in the open, with all the sunlight and sight) just like LSD does. so part of the problem is people ordering dried seeds that are 2 years old, and dosing them like they are fresh seeds right off the plant.

obviously if you take a 2 year old dried out sun-exposed LSD tab, you aren't going to get much out of it.

but if you grow some seeds (worldseedsupply is where i got mine) and extract the leaf/seeds (with turbina, its pure enough to where you can eat the seeds and get a strong experience with no side effects from the plant - if the seeds are fresh not dried)
using this method
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Kash's_Advanced_LSA_Extraction

you can grow and extract large amounts of LSA (not enough to sell, but enough for personal use, and to share with/give to friends)
>>
>>34934198
fucking test it. tell your friends to not be a faggot
>>
>>34934206
Full on hallucinations will be visible on a single dose unless it's cut you dingus.
Real lsd takes 2-3 hours to kick in, and is really short lasting (4-8 hours tops, 6 avg)

If you got high in under 2 hours from "acid" you got a DoX family drug (hallucinogenic amphetamines) or you got a 2c family drug.

You will have open and closed eye visuals with one dose. If you need multiples it is most likely a 2c or dox as well as being cut with fillers.
>>
>>34934288

>Amsterdam is fucking awesome

I've been once before and loved it. I will definitely be doing shrooms while there again, but even though it;s a cool city I don't know anyone or have a safe space to do anything else but bud and shrooms.
>>
File: bridgesii monstrose.jpg (395 KB, 810x810) Image search: [Google]
bridgesii monstrose.jpg
395 KB, 810x810
>>34934302
i NEVER consume something i didn't grow and then extract.

i like to know exactly what possible impurities and solvent contaminants there are.

which is why i only extract with food-safe chemicals (And even then i go to rigorous efforts to prevent and eliminate solvent contam)

>>34934253
shrooms are even easier to grow than beans.
but they are aimed more at the impatient than the forgetful.
i would, however, recommend you grow penis plant.

the greatest thing forgetful people can do is grow cactus, and even better they do it about 3 years before they realize they wanted to do it.

it is what you would call "legal". (a cop would look at it and think it is legal, but it does fall under the CSA as a schedule I drug, but an orange tree does too)

has roughly as much mescaline as peyote (based on a few shaky TLC tests and mostly anecdotal evidence, the data is pretty flimsy on this plant) but not the other alkaloids of peyote (which i actually prefer, because its a lot less intense... i use this plant as a replacement for MDMA because i don't take synth drugs. in low doses it feels exactly how i remember MDMA felt - so i am satisfied, plus it's healthy)

more importantly though, it grows like 10x faster than peyote.

also it looks like a penis, which is quite comical.

super easy to take care of.. if it gets black spots, you are watering it too much... if it wrinkles and withers, it is thirsty...

mountain cactus so it is cold and water tolerant.

pretty hard to kill 2bh
>>
>>34934391
No.
Real acid take 2-3 hours to peak, but the come up can happen in as little as 20 minutes.

And if you've done enough, which I doubt you have, you can breakthrough in under an hour.
>>
>>34934404
also, each of those segments can be cut off and rooted, then planted in a pot to be turned into a mother plant.

what i usually do, is cut off about 3 segments, root them out, plant them, and then cut off 95% of the plant (leave a little bit of green tissue above the soil for photosynthesis)

the 3 segments go to my dose, and i get 3 new baby plants.

baby penis plants make for great gifts too.

spread the sustainable hallucinogens across the planet.
terraform this bitch.
>>
>>34934355
LSA is absolutely nothing like LSD. it is very psychoactive but not very psychedelic (read, very mentally stimulating but without any of the actual "consciousness expansion") I would not recommend LSA to anyone.
Start with mushrooms first, as the risk of having a seizure is basically non existant unlike man made hallucinogens and LSA is literally hell to most people on erowid.
>>
>>34934425
Absolutely wrong. Go check your facts you idiot.
If you got high in 20 minutes you ABSOLUTELY had a 2c or dox NOT REAL LSD 25.
For someone who does drugs you need to learn more about them, go refer to erowid.
>>
>>34934404

interesting. Always wanted to do peyote, but it takes decade to grow.. this could be a great alternative.

How long from actually planting it until it's ready for consumption?
>>
>>34934450
>it is very psychoactive but not very psychedelic
you have not had a proper LSA experience.

try getting fresh seeds, or extracting a pure enough extract.

i will say you need about double the microgram for the same experience.

but trust me when i say, you have not had a real LSA experience.

my guess is you sourced old seeds where most of the ergolines had photodegraded or oxidized.
>>
>>34934457
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_effects.shtml
Do you know what a come up is? Are you sure you've ever done psychedelics?
>>
>>34934460
No, it's also possible that since I already did hallucinogens there was no mind expansion to be found but go check erowid. One of the worst hallucinogenic highs next to an antihistamine high.
LSA gives me that oily feeling x 1000.
>>
>>34934481
That's based off their user reports. Half the people who do acid think it's lsd-25. I've watched chemists synthesize from the ergot grain. Real lsd, is almost impossible to find. If you're feeling effects in under an hour it's not lsd 25.
Get a chemical testing kit, kiddo then you can be absolutely positive like I am.
>>
>>34934459
well you can't grow it from seed, only clone.

so.. depends how big your clone is.

it grows VERY fast... probably the fastest one i have.

the bigger it gets, the faster it grows. because it makes more and more branches, and each branch grows roughly at the same speed.

so if you have it putting out 20 branches at once, and each branch takes about 3 months, that is like 7 doses every 3 months.

obviously more than a reasonable person would take.

so it snowballs pretty quick.

i recommend getting nail clippers and cutting off all the spines so you can touch them without getting pricked, and so the plant doesn't stab itself like a retard
>>
>>34934483
>check erowid
top kek, friend.
go to a real source like dmt-nexus.

not the anecdotal nonsense of a bunch of uneducated 12 year olds.

please try extracting a pure LSA product and sampling a measured dose of that before you claim it is not as potent as LSD

you can breakthrough on LSA.
if i wasn't clear enough with that earlier.
>oily feeling x 1000.
i literally have no idea what this is... were you consuming plant material? you're not supposed to do that, you know...
>>
>>34934521
I have a testing kit. I have pure lsd friendo. Also Erowids graphs are based on actual data.

I think you're misunderstanding. 20 minutes after taking acid you get the first creeping of the high where you know somethings different, which slowly builds till about 2.5 hours when it peaks.
>>
*meundies meundies no more sweaty balls*
>>
>>34934521
>real lsd is impossible to find
Stop this meme, it's easy as fuck to find online.
>>
>>34934603
What site is trust worthy though?
>>
>>34934603
to be fair, since the family is gone, at least 95% of the US' LSD went away.

so everyone's old plug no longer can get any.

not much of a meme, but you are correct in saying it's online.

some of us are still wary of having things delivered to a physical location, though
>>
>>34934630
The sites don't matter research dealers.
>>
>>34934643
Didnt even know you could look up dealers. How's that work, im assuming this is all in the deep web?
>>
>>34934700
why not grow and extract yourself?
its cheaper and safer..
>>
Guys need help figuring what happened. Recently when I've been smoking I've was getting this tight pressure on my chest.
I tripped on tested acid and the trip was great until forgetting this I smoked a huge amount on the comedown. This caused my body to errupt in the worst pain I've ever experienced and pushed my trip back into stronger than the peak ever was. I was sure I was having a heart attack, my arms were turning into snakes and eyes appeared on all the walls. I was sure I was gonna die, it was the worst pain I ever experienced, but the worst part is it didn't end. Even when I somehow managed to fall asleep I woke up still with pain in my chest, and yeah it just hasn't gone away since, though the pain is pretty bearable now. A note is when I smoke weed it becomes the same umberable pain again.

Seen countless doctors and had countless tests run. I'm still a very healthy individual and they have no idea what is causing it. Doctor thinks it's purely psychological caused by anxiety and hppd.

Any idea?
>>
>>34934718
Lol what?

>>34934700
/r/darknetmarketsnoobs

Seriously there beginners guide is so helpful and will tell you everything.
>>
>>34934751
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Kash's_Advanced_LSA_Extraction

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=51586
>>
>>34934733

>Any idea?

stop smoking
>>
>>34934772
oh shit that thread has since been edited.....

i guess disregard that second link..
>>
>>34934772
He's talking about getting real psychs

LSA is mediocre and half the time just makes you violently ill
>>
>>34933643
This guy gets it
>>
>>34934808
>makes you ill
not even a little bit.

in the exact same way LSD doesn't make you ill.

eating seeds makes you ill.. which is why you shouldn't eat seeds.
>>
>>34934821
Maybe I was a dumb sophomore when I did them.

But they really aren't as good as real lsd
>>
>>34934821
Nah they make you queasy even if extracted rjght, and the vasoconstriction can make you sore.

That said they're fun and suprisingly chill to just zone out on a couch on.
>>
>>34934835
>they aren't
what is this "they" you refer to.
the molecules of LSA?

they are functionally identically, if you dose a little higher to compensate.

i question your experience with breakthrough doses of relatively pure LSA

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Kash's_Advanced_LSA_Extraction#Dosage_Information

a "heavy" dose in that link is enough for most people to breakthrough (Depending on the quality of material you extracted)

if your extraction is on point, it is just as clean and strong as LSD
>>
>>34934851
>Nah they make you queasy even if extracted rjght
literally never been queasy.
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Kash's_Advanced_LSA_Extraction#Pure_LSA_Extraction.2C_Visually_Active_with_no_Nausea_or_Bodyload

how pure were your solvents? proteins are notorious for following ergoline extractions if you have a water contamination
>>
>>34934864
I have never broken through, but I have gotten solid hallucinations on it. They're very muddied and not as sharp and prominent as the ones on LSD. Granted I don't know what a breakthrough dose is like. Care to share experiences.
>>
>>34934887
Hmmm is the peppermint oil actually that useful? I might try again.
>>
>>34934894
i have never been one for trip reports, and i have only taken lsd twice, and it was when i as 14 and 16, so they were light doses, more laughing my head off than anything at the time, so i am perhaps not the best person to speak to comparisons...

but i will say most reports i hear of LSA being nausea-inducing or mild strike me as just plain wrong.

one of the biggest problems, in my mind, is the vast majority of dried seeds for sale have little to no value for extracting. they have to be grown before they produce an appreciable amount of ergolines..

and few people have the desire to invest that much time...
>>
>>34934925
no its bunk science.

even if it did make LSH, the acid in your stomach would turn it right back into LSA (there is a bioanalytical chemist on that board who shits all over the LSH conversion, his name is benzyme if you want to track down his posts on it)

what is actually useful is a proper extraction
>>
>>34934851
>they're fun and suprisingly chill
this usage of the word "they" makes me think they refers to seeds.

which makes me think you haven't had a proper LSA experience
>>
>>34934733
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/3t09ro/permanantly_messed_up_off_a_quarter_tab/

is this you?
>>
>>34934630

Its up to you to do the research and find a reputable source. But the other guy is right, it's not hard to find real LSD. If you can't find it on your own then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>34934404
Isnt it known for having a putrid and horrible taste?
>>
File: duncan-trussell-700.jpg (37 KB, 700x290) Image search: [Google]
duncan-trussell-700.jpg
37 KB, 700x290
>>34933432
DUDE YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND TRUE GAINS IF YOU DON'T DECALCIFY YOUR PINEAL GLAND MAN STOP DRINKING FLOURIDATED WATER YOU SHEEP
>>
>>34935604
His voice is so irritating
>>
What's this "breakthrough" you guys keep saying?
>>
>>34935665

which, he, himself, makes fun of himself alot.
>>
>>34935066
Nope. I really don't think it was LSD. I knew the guy selling it and he's sold tested pure styet before, got it from the same guy too. Also felt more like lsd then something else, I've done take stuff before.
>>
>>34935722

>What's this "breakthrough" you guys keep saying?

dissolution of perceived reality and death of ego (as awfully pretentious as this sounds).

This could range from physical hallucinations (seeing, hearing things that aren't really there, warping of things that are there) to a frame of mind where you realize you're not really who you believe you and reality is perceived, but not necessarily a truth. (which sounds even more pretentious).
>>
>>34935798
I mean I really think it was LSD.
>>
>>34935800
Ah, thanks man. I'd love to do some shrooms sometimes.
Think I'm gonna wait until summer and go out to a sweet forest clearing with a pond and shit that I know of, bring some OJ, fruits and friends.
>>
>>34934171
>what is the uncaused cause

Someone had to try it first without a guide and learn it the natty way.
>>
>>34935888

Someone had to build a plane for the first time, why can't you?

Someone had to perform open heart surgery for the first time, why can't you?

let's break this down further

Someone had to eat every single fungus to find out what mushrooms are edible, psychedelic or deadly. Why not just go find out for yourself?

Someone had to learn to find out which tree branch was edible, deadly or psychedelic; even further learning how to break it down, cook it and ingest it. Why can't you?

Let's reinvent the wheel by being ignorant of those who came before us that suffered and died to find this knowledge.

It's only the arrogance of ego to believe you should ingest ayahuasca for the first time without an experienced user with you.
>>
>>34935489
Nigga you don't do drugs for the taste. You do them to get high as fuck no matter the cost.
>>
>>34935950
What are the macros of shrooms?
>>
File: soobert.jpg (194 KB, 934x1017) Image search: [Google]
soobert.jpg
194 KB, 934x1017
>>34935945
Dude building a fucking plane and open heart surgery are a little bit harder ... You're fucking drinking some plant juice. If you're that concerned about the trip going crazy than just have someone you trust with you. Scooby built a plane on his own and flew it around the world twice.. spreading natty joy everywhere he landed.
>>
>>34935980
15 calories of just fuck my shit up. Good for cutting and pre-workouts t b h.
>>
>>34935945
>Someone had to eat every single fungus to find out what mushrooms are edible, psychedelic or deadly.
No, societies that lived in the jungle fed them to insects and animals first. Just think of it, people living out of huts made from banana leaves, thousands of years ago, were literally smarter than you in the year 2015.
Fucking dumb hippies.
>>
>>34934109
>>34933920

What is the name of the store btw?
>>
>>34936184

well if you want to get real fucking pedantic, it would have been our ancestors that learned what was edible and psychedelic before we became humans, you fucking yuppie.
>>
>>34933643

oh ya i'm sure frying my brain is the best thing to do with the 6 decades of life you have.

lets take a molecule that interferes with your brain patterns so much you literally think you're in another universe.

kek. hippies
>>
>>34934064
Where did this start? I've never been able to find the origin.
>>
>>34934570
smoke a j when you peak, trust. me.e
>>
>>34936215

Elements of Nature. 5 mins away from Central Station
>>
>>34936446
Taking a hit of nitrius oxide is even crazier when ur tripping,.
>>
just ordered my first DMT I'm EXCITED
>>
>>34933999
It/s not that harsh brah, dont be a pussy.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.