[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf wants me to take vinyasa yoga with her, she's saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: vinyasa.jpg (39 KB, 662x341) Image search: [Google]
vinyasa.jpg
39 KB, 662x341
My gf wants me to take vinyasa yoga with her, she's saying it's an incredible supplement to weightlifting. Any truth?
>>
surrounded by fit 20-30 year olds in tights or shorts. why wouldnt you go?
>>
>>34932775

Sure if you're a normie who neglects mobility/
>>
>>34932775

yoga is amazing. plus you can't snap your back doing it, in fact it helps your back
>>
>>34932809
exactly thats why you should not go
>>
>>34932809
Or ugly old women
>>
>>34932775
>read it as vagina yoga

It's my brain telling me it's for pussies. Are you a pussy OP?
>>
Yoga's dope. Helps with healthy, manly posture and breathing and long-term spine health, so that you'll be a badass old man still kicking one day instead of a hunchback bitch.

Plus doing physical activity with your girl in general is pretty much always a positive. Just be happy she isn't telling you it's her "me time" while she's fucking the instructor and go for it.
>>
>>34933015
This.

Yoga is fuckign amazing.

I used to do yogalates, or however u spell that shit, twice a week.
I switched gyms. Mobility is shit. Feels r shit. Gonna go bk to old gym to do yoga w qties
>>
>>34932775
>she's saying it's an incredible supplement to weightlifting. Any truth?

Is your gf a girl? If she is, then she doesn't know jack fucking shit about anything, ever, so no, it probably isn't.
>>
File: rustled.jpg (229 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
rustled.jpg
229 KB, 750x1000
>>34933205
>being this much of an angry virgin
>>
>>34932775

I'm a dude, I've done yoga for a while.
It's great to keep you supple and mobile, got my squats deeper.
Great babes in the classes and calms my mind down.

7/10 would recommend if you're thinking about going.
>>
https://instagram.com/deandreyoga/
https://instagram.com/dkyoga/

probably

do some acro yoga https://instagram.com/maxandlizacro/

+ the sex will be better
>>
>>34932775
Eastern heathen degeneracy, don't fall for it
>>
>>34932775
My old gf use to do yoga and would constatly ask me to do it with her but i was "too manly for yoga hurr hurr." Kinda regret it now cuz i could have learned some shit from her now that i want to do it.

Do it OP, not only will it help you but it'll give you and the bitch something to do together.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.