[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: fuark.png (413 KB, 1065x1017) Image search: [Google]
fuark.png
413 KB, 1065x1017
ITT:
Weird things you think only you do
>Intentionally show of my dick when walking to the showers, towell over my shoulder
>Whenever I'm alone, eat my food with my hands for maximum wild man gains, while listening to the Soul Eater theme
>Tip the beggar outside my gym for extra beggar's luck gains whenever attempting new recs
>>
Come on you fucks, share some weird shit, I need a laugh.
>>
>>34932329
Look in a mirror if you are that desperate for a laugh.
>>
>>34932520
rekt
>>
>>34932520
8/10 I enjoyed this thread
>>
One time I drank protein with water
>>
Sometimes I don't tip my gym's receptionist
>>
I smell my hands after i scratch my balls
>>
>>34932939
pretty sure every guy does that family
>>
>>34932958
Ya tbqh prolly baka senpai
>>
>>34932234
>while listening to soul eater theme

Talk about alpha as fuck
>>
>>34932939
My earwax smell resembles cheddar. Reminds me of mcdonalds. Everytime I smell it, I'm more intrigued than disgusted
>>
>>34933007
my cum smells like camomile tea
>>
>>34932234
I've got weird liquid in my ass that smells a little like shit and is thick and transparent. Pretty much looks like cum but I don't take it up the button.
>>
>>34932520
But that doesnt make me laugh, it makes me cry.
rekt faggit
>>
>>34933133
Thanks... for that... really..
>>
>>34933133
your dad fucks you in the ass after you fall asleep you dense motherfucker
>>
I sometimes cry after heavy deadlifts, legit can't help it.
Powering through a heavy set of squats or bench is fine too, but they usually just get me all fired up and hyped to train more.
>>
>>34933484
That's adorable, senpai.
Can I hug you?
>>
>>34933500
Maybe in like an hour and half or so, then I'll be done with deads and just about ripe for hugging.
>>
>>34933522
T-that sounded naughty, Senpai.
>>
I always say "just go!" or "pick the fucking thing up" out loud if I feel like I'm breaking too long during HIIT
>>
>>34932520
kek
>>
I eat my own semen all the time. It tastes kind of good now and good source protein
>>
>>34933585
Ultimate recycling.
>>
>>34932234
>Just arrived at a hostel in Budapest, big open >room with two floors.
>Me and my friend Will are on the top floor, our >other friend Kyle is on the bottom floor. We can >watch him as he slumbers.
>Pissed up Aussie bloke comes in at about >midnight, says to Kyle "Is it alright if I root this >girl? You don't mind right?"
>It's all good. Me and Will are sniggering like 13->year old kids.
>Girl comes in. We're grinning even more as we >hear the bed start to squeak. Aussie bloke is >grunting away, Kyle is pretending to be fast >asleep.
>A couple of minutes pass. "Yeah, you like that?". >Crocodile Dundee is getting into it now, he's >forgotten all about losing the Ashes. Then he >asks a question that only an Aussie can get >away with asking:
>"In the arse, yes or no!?"
>"Yes".
>>
>>34933762
Learn how to green text faggot
>>
>>34932234

i meditate before i start a heavy lift, really helps.
>>
>>34934251
I meditate after. Funny how that works.
>>
>>34932234
I eat my food with hands when I'm alone too!

>I anger-fuck my GF and she'll get off 7+ times on average.
>I will rip disgusting or loud farts in public areas if a I'm in a state that isn't my own and if I'm not around people I don't know, especially beta looking hipsters. I'll fart directly in front of them as I pass by and not conceal sound or the necessary motor coordination.
>if I fap, it's almost always while I'm on my toilet instead of a bed or desk. This is probably pretty common
>I hype myself with small tasks throughout the day, like-If I don't control my bladder for more than 15 minutes after the urge to pee, then I lack discipline. Trying to exercise self control with small stuff.
>Shit while slav-squatting on the toilet. Feels great
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.