[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Too much negativity on this board. Post one good thing that happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1443475711140.gif (2 MB, 242x319) Image search: [Google]
1443475711140.gif
2 MB, 242x319
Too much negativity on this board. Post one good thing that happened in the gym today, GO.
>>
>>34929725

I made some friends the other day :')
>>
>>34929725
The squat rack wasnt taken
>>
Not on the gym but...
>Pick clothes for the day
>Shirt I haven't wore in a while
>Oh shit it makes me look like I even lift and hides the gut a little
>feelsgoodmang.tiff
>>
I need to work on my calves, even my knees get tired too fast when doing calf work.
>>
asked out my gym qt
>>
>>34929725
Had a good workout with the lads then we went and played a game of basketball and got a couple of mires from qts as they walked past
>>
>>34929810
Got asked out by my gym qt
>>
>>34929725
i was alone. like, completely alone.
best.leg.day.ever.
>>
Caught some guy recording me while doing 350 ATG squat beltless, asked him to see it and i did. Form was on point.
>>
>>34929810
I read it as "asked out my mom qt"
Learn to write, faggot
>>
Former fatty here, lost 6 stone so far.

Gym related: nearly hitting that sweet 2pl8 bench aww yea son

Non gym but still /fit/ related: Went on a date with a qt on Saturday, kept touching my chest and got worked up when I picked her up with one arm, feels good man.
>>
I hit PR today for my chest :)
>>
Workout went just fine.

Saw a bunch of familiar faces. I wonder if they consider me a regular yet.

I heard the guy who looks like Ozzy Osbourne speak. He's actually British.
>>
First day back in after a two week break for a back injury and all is feeling good.

Bench felt light and got a nice arm/ab pump going on.

All you can eat buffet with work later, good day ahead.
>>
>>34929725
Gym qt sniffed my cologne and told me naughties.
>>
Was able to increase weight on all lifts without a problem.
Seeing a social worker tomorrow and might soon end NEETdome.
>>
I went there for the first time since i was twelve
>>
>>34929725
Well Op the other night I has just eaten dinner and was washing up, and getting ready for the gym the next morning when a pipe burst in my house. It flooded the house and knocked the electrics out. I had to call the fire brigade and now I'm homeless. So yeah. I missed the gym.
>>
>>34930044
holy shit man. do you know when you'll have your house back?

will be wishing you luck, anon.
>>
Went for a run in first winter storm of the season. Awesome. Then lifting with the wind howling outside and hail on the windows.
>tfw apocalypse weather.
>>
>Squatted 4pl8 3x2 with a lot left in the tank.
>SC joint injury is clearing up after only about a week.
>finally have bench programming that seems to be working

We're all gonna make it.
>>
>TFW HOMEGYM
>TFW MISS THE GYM BUT LIKE The convenience of homegym
>>
>>34929725
Hit a PR on squat, ohp and Pendlay row. (4th month of SS)
After some holdbacks, I'm starting to progress again.
>>
>>34929916
Penland?
>>
File: thanks.jpg (47 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
47 KB, 369x368
>complimented on form by a guy bigger than me

th..thanks
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.