[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
crash dieting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gty_462986976_70650172.jpg (313 KB, 1000x1390) Image search: [Google]
gty_462986976_70650172.jpg
313 KB, 1000x1390
i've read the sitcky
i'm cutting right now, but i depression ate for a weak and gained back about 6 pounds

i want to take a week and starve or close do it, and lose 10 or more pounds.
however i also want to keep that weight off after this crash week
how can i do this?
and how do i prevent my stomach from growling all the time?
>>
>>34927672
>How can I do this
Don't eat/ eat at a sever deficit for one week. After that week eat at 500 cal below maintenance.
>How do I prevent my stomach from growling all the time?
Don't do what you are planning on doing.
>>
>>34927672
>depression ate

Confirmed for weak willed piece of shit. Confirmed for not going to make it. Fuck off until you get some fucking self respect and discipline you fat fuck.
>>
File: pencilhead.png (718 KB, 572x748) Image search: [Google]
pencilhead.png
718 KB, 572x748
>>34927672
The problem with crash dieting is definitely the followup binge. If you already know that you're susceptible to that, it's probably best to not crash diet. Just keep with your healthy, steady cut. One week of progress lost is not gonna kill you m8.

Just keep swimming.
>>
>>34927698
I have downs.
Eat at a server deficit?
>>
>>34927672
>i've read the sitcky
>still want to starve
if you read it you didn't retain any fucking information. read it again retard.
>how do i prevent my stomach from growling all the time?
you eat properly, you dumb sack of shit.
>>
>>34927722
i have clinical depression and was off my medication
That coupled with some other problems led to me trying to eat away at my pain with food.
that being said i am kind of weak, since it's taken me 2 months to lose a mere 10 pounds

i'm 153 right now and my goal is 135 presently

>>34927698
i've been eating at a large deficit most of my "diet" (the last two months) and i haven't lost weight at the rate I expected.
am i doing something wrong?
for ref, my goal has been 1200k; i've generally done between 1200-1400k, and my "actual" TDEE is 1837
so if i eat nothing for a week, and then do a 1200 week will that be fine?
how long can i safely eat nothing?
would 3 day/1 day streaks be better?
>>
>>34927725
severe*
>>
>>34927790
>clinical depression and was off my medication
Nice way to excuse your behavior. If i had a free pass to act like a twat I would probably blame everything on it too.
>>
>>34927790
If you aren't seeing results there are numerous reasons
1. Your TDEE isn't accurate
2. You aren't taking proper record of calories
3. You aren't taking into account water weight/ shits. (make sure you take your weight the same time of day and after a shit)
4. Recalculate every 3 weeks.

I don't, nor the sticky does, reccomend eating nothing, losing 10 pounds in a week isn't healthy and your body will have adverse consequences. Shoot for that 1200 calorie goal and stick with it, it will be much easier.
>>
>>34927833
>3. You aren't taking into account water weight/ shits. (make sure you take your weight the same time of day and after a shit)
oh, maybe thats that it is then
i could have alot more water weight or something depending upon what time of the month it is; i dont know to what extent my cycle actually affects my weight

i know that 10 pounds in a week isn't healthy, but it seems like a "simple" way to catch up and get a little ahead of my goal, if i were to get down to 146 right away i think it'd make the next 10 pounds "easier" somehow, since i would hate myself for fucking up and stalling progress so much

when me or my mother cook it is harder to keep track of calories, but even with that i dont think i'm misrecording since i usually try and over estimate intake as opposed to over estimate

>>34927818
im not blaming it or using it as an excuse, i'm just stating the fact. i fucked up and i acknowledge that; thats not the issue
>>
>>34927790
>excuses
>plus more excuses make it "ok"

This is why you're not going to make it. You look for excuses to justify your fucking failures. Hell, your probably set yourself up to fail with a safety net of "it's ok, because of X". Literally no better than fat fucks with "muh genetics" excuses. You DONT want to put in the effort required, because you are weak willed, you just want the convenience. So do your little crash diet, order that spot reduction product which targets your belly, hips and thighs, eat that miracle fruit that celebrity mentioned in Beauty magazine and fuck off.
>>
>>34928032
Damn anon you don't have to be so harsh I just want to look like a fashion model,
I'll do better from this moment forward thanks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.