[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
minimal diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: emaciated girl.jpg (93 KB, 800x1128) Image search: [Google]
emaciated girl.jpg
93 KB, 800x1128
Hey guys, so what would be the minimal diet necessary for life? It's what I want to do to lose weight. So far I have:

>chicken for essential amino acids
>eggs and flax seed for essential fats
>mult-vitamin for trace nutrients

Is that it? Anything I'm missing?
>>
See:

http://www.zoeharcombe.com/2012/03/five-a-day-the-truth/

>the RDAs can be met with a nine foods (liver, sardines, eggs, whole milk, sunflower seeds, oats, cocoa, spinach and broccoli).
>>
>It's what I want to do to lose weight
Don't be an idiot. Going well below your TDEE will still fuck with you even if you get what is considered the minimum nutrition.
>>
Basically, your body needs protein, fats, carbohydrates, and multiple different vitamins. You body does not give two fucks about where this comes from, as long as you're getting it.

You can get your protein from chicken, fats from almonds, and carbohyrdates from brown rice. For the vitamins you can simply take a multivitamin. Make sure to drink plenty of water (around a gallon a day).

Since the foods I listed are all very high in content of the stuff they provide, I recommend doing this:

- 40% of your daily caloric intake should come from chicken.
- 40% of your daily caloric intake should come from brown rice.
- 20% of your daily caloric intake should come from almonds.
>>
>>34927645
A better (but more complicated) setup would probably be:

- 20% of your daily caloric intake should come from chicken.
- 20% of your daily caloric intake should come from beans.
- 20% of your daily caloric intake should come from brown rice.
- 20% of your daily caloric intake should come from oats.
- 10% of your daily caloric intake should come from almonds.
- 10% of your daily caloric intake should come from peanuts.
- Drink a gallon of water a day.
- Take 1 multivitamin a day.
>>
>>34927645
You don't need carbohydrates
The body can do without it
They're recommended but not necessary
>>
>>34927434
how about you fucking research this shit yourself? it doesnt take much to google "micronutrient RDI" you fucking faggot
>>
>>34927434
>female detected

Goddamn women are such dumb fucks
>>
>>34927434
Read Lyle McDonalds rapid fat loss. Its in the PLG dropbox.
>>
>>34927757
>>34927645
>>34927434
>multi vitamin

You know that your body absorb that shit? You piss it out for the most part. Just eat real fucking food.
>>
>>34927911
you're retarded
and so are the multivitamin shills, and so is OP

retards (try)helping other retards
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.