[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start going to the gym on a regular basis. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 600x399
I want to start going to the gym on a regular basis. I'm thinking about going every Monday and Wednesday but I need to know if that is enough and how long I should be spending at the gym.
>>
The sticky you must read
>>
beginners won't see any results with anything less than 3-4x a week
>>
>>34927043
Upper and low body split. Do something on Friday as well. Like a run or bike ride. Maybe read the sticky with your time in between.
>>
do chest and arms bruh. girls notice those and nobody cares about legs aside from /fit/ autists.
>>
File: adductormachine.jpg (31 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
adductormachine.jpg
31 KB, 320x320
>>34927043
Find this machine.
If you are only going to the gym twice a week, this machine should be your best friend.
For you specifically, it will work your largest musclegroup.
>>
>>34927654
agreed i developed perfect aesthetics just using this in a span of 4 months i would do about 2000 of these everytime
>>
>>34927654
>>34927701
Are you guys joking because I actually love this machine, really firmed up the legs and prevented soreness/tears in some cases.
>>
>>34927043
Go Mo, We, Fr and do full body

>>34927075
dont so splits, especially if you're a beginner.

Full body is better
>>
>>34927089
Basicly this, unless you got really tiny fucking legs or never use them in general (never do hiking, biking, running, walking the stairs) you dont need to do legs unless you are a bodybuilder and start to get out of proportion

train legs with doing squats maybe
>>
>>34927848
I hope they aren't because this is my favorite and it strengthens the penile
>>
>>34927043
It doesn't matter how much time you're spending at the gym, but what you're actually doing while you're there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.