[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ I need help! I'm going on a double date soon! I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: fit_girl.png (636 KB, 540x725) Image search: [Google]
fit_girl.png
636 KB, 540x725
/fit/ I need help!
I'm going on a double date soon! I need your best advice!
>>
When the guy is pounding your butthole make sure to say no homo, else he might think you're gay
>>
>>34926990
Suck his dick before dinner
>>
>>34926990
be sure the other guy is black and let fuck the two girls while you watch, then rimjob him and say no homo after you are done
>>
File: 1436244631859.gif (1 MB, 620x691) Image search: [Google]
1436244631859.gif
1 MB, 620x691
ah great advice /fit/
>>
>>34927128
>expeting genuine advice from an indonesian rock trading forum
>>
>>34926990
be sure not to stare at his bulge too long or else he'll catch ya. Remember, if he does, just wink at him and say no homo.
>>
>>34926990
What exactly do you need advice on?
>>
>>34926990
Never swallow on the first date
>>
>>34927128
God I love fake tits
>>
File: 1436771529163.jpg (75 KB, 540x748) Image search: [Google]
1436771529163.jpg
75 KB, 540x748
>>34927212
what to talk about
>>
>>34927263
Homie, seriously?
Don't worry about it.
If it's a double date, conversation will be bountiful. Just answer questions honestly and you're golden.
>>
>>34927515
>advice for an autist, by an autist
>>
>>34927557
This nigga is retarded
>>
Try not to be left out. I'm assuming it's 2 boys and 2 girls so make sure the other guy doesn't get too much attention and cracks too many good jokes while you sit like a little bitch and sip your coca cola staring at your phone
>>
Suck their dicks in the bathroom
>>
>>34927263
people is usually self centered so be a good observer/listener and ask questions, do you see something she put special effor into her look? (clothes, hair, jewelry) ask about it, ask her about her hobbies, if she have pets, is she studying if you see she start to talk more passionately about something follow that route, add some opinions if you see she gives you the chance but dont interrupt her, try to act cool and focus, dont let the spaghetti get out of your pockets, also im assuming is a first date so try to make a good impression, about what to talk always be aware of reccent events and have your own opinion about it, dont try to copy hers but be honest if you share it, thats all i can think about i hope it helps you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.