[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can I take in that will give me drive to go to gym after work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 380x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 380x260
What can I take in that will give me drive to go to gym after work?
>>
>>34926750
i usually work from either 9 - 3 or 11 - 7

what drives me is the images in my mind of buff guys that i could look like after 5 or 6 years of lifting.
>>
wake up early, lift before werk
>>
>>34926750
Go to the gym you fuckin lazy slob. For fucks sake. You need to rip those fuckin bi, tri, pecs, forearm, traps, lats, shoulders, abs, back, lower core, thigh and calf muscles ya fuck. Go ahead and take a day off, ill already be a week ahead of you faggot.
><3
>>
>>34926764
How did you manage to convince you boss to get off at 3?
>>
Eliminate the cause of tiredness and demotivation.

Eat 1 hour before gym time to avoid being hungy and energy depleted.

If you have noe energy for workout, its probably not your peak time to lift. Some people lift in the mornings, some after work, some at night. You have to find your peak time when you are feeling extremly well rested. Dont look for what other people are doing, Listen to your body and know when it wants to work out.

Avoid going to gym when you are not fully into it. You will start building negative feelings toward lifting. Only go when you are feeling boosted. This comes back to the time of day when you are in full form.

8 hours sleep helps.
>>
>>34926750
Meth
>>
>>34926750
You could always take pre-workout.
>>
Think about HER
>>
>>34926750

Modafinil, it'll give you the drive, energy and determination to grind through anything.
>>
Pre-workout
it exists for a reason
>>
>>34926750
Have you considered maning the fuck up?
>>
see if you actually want to lift or not tbf
>>
>>34928908
Most of the time i dont lol.
There are rare times when I do want to because i feel like my body starts to cave in due to weakness.
>>
>>34926750
wanting to be better then you were yesterday
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.