[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finally [spoiler]fucked a girl[/spoiler] >she really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: JUST.png (240 KB, 342x397) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
240 KB, 342x397
>tfw finally [spoiler]fucked a girl[/spoiler]
>she really likes sex with me
>but I still don't make her cum
>she says dick never made her cum
>only time she came was when [spoiler]another girl ate her out[/spoiler]
help me bros
how do I into making this girl cum??
>>
>>34926654
Eat her out
>>
>>34926670
how do I keep good form?
>>
/fit/ taught me once you can squat lmao4pl8 it'll make every chick in your presence cream their panties. Have you tried that yet?
>>
>>34926654
>fitness
>>
curl her in the squat rack
>>
File: 1447182817574.gif (4 MB, 390x266) Image search: [Google]
1447182817574.gif
4 MB, 390x266
>>34926654

>says she never came from a dick
>this was your first time

Been there bro, just get better at pounding her deep and hard with a good tempo and don't give up until she has an orgasm. Women can't be fucked with (pun intended) their own emotions and their sexual release is a part of that, you just have to do the releasing for them by overloading their pleasure receptors brah.
>>
Your weiner isn't big enough, friend.
>>
some girls don't cum from a dicking. They'll cum when you play with their clit though. I've been with girls who cum multiple times just through penetration, but my current gf despite being tight as hell just can't orgasm from it. She does if I rub her clit while we fuck though, and I usually get her to cum once or twice before we start too just by rubbing clit and playing with her tits
>>
File: 1444753243652.png (2 MB, 1599x835) Image search: [Google]
1444753243652.png
2 MB, 1599x835
>>34926677
Keep your back straight and stay on your heels. Also make sure your flexibility is good. Don't want to slip a disk or blow out a knee
>>
>>34926654

6x5" needle dick here

tfw gf cums from intercourse sometimes

I've made my gf cum within a flat 30 seconds before and she's not one to cum easily

>be me
>me and gf staying over her friend's house
>in bed together tired as fuck
>subconsciously playing with her body (boobs, waist but not vagoo)
>softly smooth her skin with the tips of my fingers going up and down
>sucking nipples and stuff
>do this kind of stuff for 15 mins
>suddenly reach down her panties
>mfw she came in about 20 seconds

I still bring it up to her as an achievement. Seriously, the shit foreplay can do for a woman is insane
>>
>>34926654
eat her out
for a really long time
>>
File: 1446454848295.jpg (15 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1446454848295.jpg
15 KB, 324x291
>>34927533
>>
File: b76.jpg (44 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
b76.jpg
44 KB, 500x393
>tfw gf loves (i love doing it too) when I eat her out
>tfw have braces
>tfw my tongue starts bleeding from the metal in my mouth after a few minutes
>>
>>34926654

Is that Joey?
>>
File: mf.gif (482 KB, 420x234) Image search: [Google]
mf.gif
482 KB, 420x234
>tfw I made my ex cum maybe 50 time
>mostly from eating out and fingering
>her and I still talk a lot
>says she was lucky to have me
>other guys just want to fuck

>tfw she has never made me cum
>>
>>34927592
How old are you, champ?
>>
>>34927567
I remember once I made my ex cum just by playing with her tits.

Shit works wonders.
>>
>>34927686

nice. Not that anon but sometimes when I was sleeping next to my gf I'd unconsciously play with her nipples or finger her. Sometimes I literally woke up to fucking her, was incredible
>>
>>34927670
19, grew up poor so I had to wait until I could save up the money to buy them myself
>>
>>34927766
i admire your drive, son
>>
>>34926654
Just get yours, she can be in charge of her own orgasm.
>>
This shit is confusing. I fucked a girl for a couple times, first time she said she had never had an orgasm before so I convinced myself I would make her cum. Next time we met, I was fucking ready for it, I literally fucked her for an hour, she was gasping for air, knees weak, legs trembling, having spasms but she "didn't cum". She loved it and we fucked a couple more times but I couldn't make her cum.
>>
>>34927959

she came. My gf was a virgin when we met and she didn't actually know what cumming felt like, somehow. Now she definitely knows, and thrashes around a lot
>>
Ex didn't cum from fucking until I learned the propper technique. Try to position your pubic bone on hers so you stimulate the clit with it. Move so your pubic regions don't separate. Try not to slide your dick, make relatively small motions like you're trying to rub her clit with your pubic bone. If she is warmed up propperly she should finish in a couple of minutes and then you can do whatever you like. Worked on every girl I've been with since then except one.
>>
I just wrote a reply that gave away the secret to making tough girls cum from dicking but deleted it because it's a trade secret lol. I'll just say this. Never let her get up to pee during sex.
>>
>>34926654
Get a black man to fuck her. Works every time for me and my GF
>>
>>34927659
I feel this all too well
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.