[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/1 1/mistakes-parents-ki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 640x1136
>http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/11/mistakes-parents-kids-weight/
>don't say bad food is bad
>don't tell your diabetic kid to lose weight
And worst of all
>don't laugh at fat jokes

When will this end, /fit/? I am scared for my future children and what they will be taught in school and by other parents.

>not moving to isolated forest to raise strong capable children
>>
>>34925307

Why are you scared for your children? Just teach them basic health and they will be like gods amongst swine. Just make sure to raise them well so that they trust you more than whatever bullshit they hear elsewhere.
>>
>>34925366
You are right, based anon. I am just worried that because of the formative effects of school on children that they will be highly influenced by whatever they hear there. I am also sad for my very attractive, smart, capable, fit children that they will have trouble finding equals to mate with and carry on my genetics.
>>
>>34925307
>5. Treating Children Differently Based on Their Size
The point in this section is actually good.
All children should exercise and do a sport, not fat ones
>>
>>34925469
correction:
not just fat ones
>>
>>34925394

I feel you. Also, I'm sad for the little bros and bro-ettes who could be rocking the schoolyard, but whose ignorant parents feed them shit that transforms them into fat, stupid, cranky brats.

If adults want to fool themselves into thinking that eating junk food and never exercising is okay, then whatever, it's their funeral. But when they inflict their ignorance on little kids who trust them and don't know any better, I get angry as fuck.
>>
File: arrow_oliver.jpg (90 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
arrow_oliver.jpg
90 KB, 333x500
>>34925307
>http://everydayfeminism.com
Girls who spew this crap fawn over pic related usually.
>>
File: 1440951120999.gif (860 KB, 497x288) Image search: [Google]
1440951120999.gif
860 KB, 497x288
>There’s so much focus on “healthy” eating these days that it can be confusing for parents to know how to feed their children.
I guess that's the reason why obesity rates are skyrocketing.
>>
Why are they trying to trick stupid people who are already swine (mentally) into becoming swine physically.
>>
>>34925307
What you teach your kids has a massive impact.
My boys know that if you eat too much junk you'll become "a big ol' fatty".
Tears of pride when I heard my 8 year-old say that.
>>
>>34925746
Well yeah, obviously being fat is OK for women because genetics. Fat men are lazy disgusting slobs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.