[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Unsuccessful" successful meals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Snapchat-3332244581458299108.jpg (614 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3332244581458299108.jpg
614 KB, 1080x1920
We've all done it. At least anyone on a diet with a bare fridge has done it. Meals that you kinda just throw shit together in a pan until it resembles a meal or you hit some decent macros.

>pic related

Left over vegetables, onions, left over chicken, salsa and some random ass seasoning and it came out pretty decent. Were no chefs, but I know you guys have been there.

Share the best of your worst!
>>
File: bulkan.jpg (1 MB, 3071x2403) Image search: [Google]
bulkan.jpg
1 MB, 3071x2403
>>34925184
>chicken
>tuna
>chili powder
>oats
>some kind of hard bread on the sides

bretty good actually
>>
File: cuttan.jpg (4 MB, 4289x2871) Image search: [Google]
cuttan.jpg
4 MB, 4289x2871
>>34925311
>lmao2bacon
>3eggs
>tuna
>jalapeno
>raw broccoli on the sides
we keto now
>>
>>34925184
You think I have time or energy for that? I just eat the raw ingredients 1 at a time.

What I eat pretty much every other day is a big piece of some time of triangle shaped bread of some sort, then two raw eggs (because I can't be bothered to cook them even though they taste like shit), a fistful of salad or lettuce, poor some honey mustard sauce in my mouth, eat a few slices of cheese, and finish my combo off with a glass of milk. University man, it leaves no time for anything. When I eat noodles I eat the dry noodle brick and chug some water. Instead of cereal I pour some mini-wheats in a bag and take a bottle of milk with me.

I might make it.
>>
>>34925809
>raw eggs

Enjoy your salmonella f.am
>>
>two cans of tuna
>orange juice
>ice

Was disgusting but filling.
>>
>>34925342
nig dat shit looks dank yo
>>
>>34925342
holy shit that looks good wtf do you even lift
>>
>>34925809
are you stupid? do you work 40 hours a week, take 20+ credits in engineering and party every night? takes 20 minutes to cook and eat something
>>
>>34926109
>>34926554
Thanks famtbh but the tuna requires me to put some kind of no-sugar BBQ sauce or some shit because I'm a ketofaggot when cutting.
>>
>>34926563
I do yeah. On top of that I have to meet with my investmen club every other night to discuss where to place our fundings.
>>
Greek yogurt pb&j sammich
>>
>>34925184
>Meals that you kinda just throw shit together in a pan until it resembles a meal

bwahahahaha I dunno why but this made me lose my shit
>>
>>34926777
you have time to eat since you have time to be on 4chan. Stop spreading lies
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.