[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my body, I'm 5'5 "(165 cm) in height,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: mb.jpg (74 KB, 454x1251) Image search: [Google]
mb.jpg
74 KB, 454x1251
This is my body, I'm 5'5 "(165 cm) in height, I wanted to reach 6 'ft (183 cm), I have 26 years and 6 months, is possible grow taller without surgery to 6' ft? Because I have no money for surgery and I'm thinking of killing myself case do not get.
>>
Surgery will not add 7 inches. You would have to pay for surgery and use ridiculous shoes.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>34923690
just kill yourself,you are way to dumb to live on your own
>>
In 21st century, is not possible?
>>
Anyone?
>>
File: 1447539005153.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1447539005153.webm
1 MB, 960x540
nice underwears faggots, I bet chicks compliment them when you take off your pants
>>
Impossible is this, fact.
>>
>>34923690
Even with surgery, I doubt it is possible to gain that much height.
And the surgery is an abomination of Caitlin magnitude.

Don't be such a faggot. At your height you could totally be a great jockey if you work hard enough at it.
>>
Where you from? Your height is average in some countries.
>>
>>34924012
Brazil, many people are taller, mainly in the south of the country's white majority.
>>
Search BETTER for the internet, there are ways. Anyway, surgery can get you to 170 or 175 cm. Wich is a good height considering your starting point. Also, search for shorter girls than you. Like someone 5'3
>>
File: 1446160454241.jpg (34 KB, 335x335) Image search: [Google]
1446160454241.jpg
34 KB, 335x335
posting in a troll thread
>>
Also...get in shape. Do calisthenics (DO NOT LIFT) and lose fat
>>
>>34924415
Whats surgery your recommends? What costs? Time to get this?
>>
>>34925872
Leg- Lengthing surgery. Can cost you around 30 to 45k dollars. The highest they recommend growing is up to 3 inches. Anything more than that and you are risking thrombosis or leg infections from inflammation. Also practice good posture and wear Nikes. Most Nike shoes give an extra inch in height.
>>
Why do you want to be taller?
I can help you but i need more info.
>>
>>34923690
>I have 26 years and 6 months
>and 6 months
cringey, you count months only for little babies

>I'm 165 cm and I want to become 183 cm tall
>at 26
>and 6 months

You should meet a psychotherapist asap
>>
You look like you're posing for the fucking shroud of turin
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.