[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes you confident?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 205x246
What makes you confident?
>>
sexual attention from attractive women
>>
money and power
>>
>>34923593
unfortunately this for me
>>
>>34923593
this is the only correct answer
>>
something I don't have yet
>>
Nothing. I have had confidence and self-respect thoroughly beaten out of me in my short life.
>>
>Intelligence
>Looks
>Money

I know I'm just lucky, I haven't done shit, it was all given to me. Yet I can't help but feel "proud" and sometimes superior because of it. Ego shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
>>
Does indifference come across as confident? I have stopped giving any hoots what people think of me but when I look in the mirror I just look like a drowzy-eyed sadcunt to be honest
>>
The fact that I've gotten my shit together and worked for every inch I have. I was a deadbeat loser, now I own an apartment, have a good job and am advancing in my career, have a gf, and am healthier than ever. On some level I've already made it
>>
>>34923572

Independence and acknowledgement of my knowledge.
>>
>>34923593

Respect and submission from other men

Sexual atttention from women is just a tool to elevate your social status.
>>
>>34924253
You made it in reference to your self. Which is the only reference you should use.
>>
>>34924218
Not if it looks like you're indifferent to your looks or how you present yourself.
Most people would think you're just some depressed guy who has given up on himself.
>>
As a manlet a few thing give me confidence.

Like when i walk down the street and tall fucks get out of my way cause they cant meet my eyes and are easily dominated regardless of size.

Oh and you almost never see tall
Pilots.
Race car drivers.

This gives me confidence.
>>
>>34924253
>own an apartment
you mean rent right?
it would be pretty unusual to own a single part of an apartment building
>>
Can someone PLEASE define confidence to me?

I just cannot grasp it. Is it the way you think? Should I think I'm awesome and I'll be awesome? I don't understand.
>>
>>34923572
I got my dick sucked by a fat black girl the other night so theres that breh LMAO
>>
>>34924394
i can confirm, manlet here
>>
desu I have no choice but to be confident
>>
>>34924368

So..tyranny?

Sounds like it you bully kek.
>>
>>34924382

Or doesn't give a shit but you like the rest of society judge directly by cover.

You giving a common opinion ain't shit.
>>
>>34923572

The most confident moments of my life have occurred when I said "Fuck it. I am just going to do it."

90% of the time I fall flat on my face, but I rarely look back and regret the decision to try.
>>
>>34924741

N-no bully pls
>>
>>34924409
To me, confidence is entering an uncertain situation and trusting that you will be able to deal with whatever happens and ultimately succeed.

With this in mind, true confidence comes from being experienced at whatever you are doing, whether it is talking to girls, playing a sport, or just hanging out with people in general. You know how difficult something is, yet you know you are capable of handling it.

False confidence comes from ignorance: you have no idea how difficult something is, and you have no idea how terrible you are doing at it, but you are certain you can do it because you don't even understand how badly you are doing.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.