[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon you may claim you're strong, but could you outlift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (514 KB, 824x1221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
514 KB, 824x1221
Anon you may claim you're strong, but could you outlift an average prison inmate?

http://youtu.be/UhF4Kpg6soc

Bitchbois need not apply
>>
>>34922743
Who the gives a shit about prisoners?
they aint getting nothing but mans but anyway, me, only thing i need to be good at is having low bodyfat and abs and bitches will get wet, them inmates can lift all they want they still not getting anything but mans butt or a dick up their own.
>>
>>34924084
your post screams beta
abs don't make up for your ugly face or lack of social skills
>>
>>34922743
Why are convicted criminals allowed to fucking do strength training? I can see letting them do yoga or shit like that, but letting them lift is fucking counterintuitive. Don't the guards notice that the violent fuckers are gearing up to fucking stab them?

One of my friends works at a prison as a guard(up in the towers), but the guys that are on the ground get attacked every now and then, despite the prison not being stuffed full of rapists and murderers

>>34924148
Why don't you post of pic of yourself, 24601?
>>
>>34922743

I'm surprised they let them do that, I've talked to some people in GP and they wouldn't let them have that much weight because of using them as weights, but they did talk about it in the video I guess.
>>
>>34924244
It calms them down and helps them reintegrate. Also stopping strength training does nothing for some, Charlie Bronson got put in solitary, continued to do his minimalist routine and in the end needed to have 12 guards on hand to control him whenever they opened his cell.
>>
Lmao they should just be fed goop from a fucking tin and forced to do cardio instead if weights. 0% chance they will commit offences if they get out.
>>
>>34924843
Idk maybe good behavior?
>>
>>34922743
would be kinda nice to have no responsibilities and nothing but time to train
wonder how the diet is in prison...
>>
>>34926740
Calorie dense and packed with sodium. There goal isnt nutrition, its keeping the prisoners satiated. Would probably be god tier for bulking
>>
File: 1447382126385.jpg (52 KB, 480x557) Image search: [Google]
1447382126385.jpg
52 KB, 480x557
>>34922743
Why do we give the prisoners exercise equipment? Aren't we just creating stronger / faster criminals?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.