[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lifted enough that I get to have a decent-ish body (needs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 720x405-MMXXL-T1-01rC.jpg (49 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
720x405-MMXXL-T1-01rC.jpg
49 KB, 720x405
>Lifted enough that I get to have a decent-ish body (needs more work)
>According to /soc/ and /fit/ threads where I shamelessly posted a pic I was an average of 7-8/10
>Spoke with a entertainer manager last night
>About to start stripping next Thursday as some sort of trial to see whatsup
>About to make shit ton of $$$$

Post /fit/ jobs here, I started lifting to mainly get girls and get back at my ex GF. But now I am lifting to make a living.

Discuss
>>
>>34922249
What are the requirements for becoming a stripper aside from a above average body??
>>
>>34922299
DESU, its being able to dance and likability.

Also cleanliness as in your skin dont have a lot of nasty scars on them nor a lot of hair.
>>
File: wow.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>34922394
>DESU

How the fuck did that get there?

>>34922299

Also you are gonna have to have a strong congruent character to play. Oh and forget fatty hate
>>
Who's the old greasy biker looking guy in the back and are we really supposed to believe girls like him as a stripper?

What's supposed to be his appeal in the movies?
>>
>>34922299
Oh and you gotta be at least 6'0"

no joke
>>
Post body pic op
>>
>>34922646
This
>>
>>34922424
Apparently there's a wordfilter desu senpai
>>
>>34922646

Why? He shows his body off for a living, dont like ask for freebies kek
>>
OP how the fuck is that a /fit/ job? You're basically a fucking rent boy.

soldiers, firefighters, park rangers, CEO's. These are /fit/ jobs. You're basically shaking your ass in front of old skanks and horny bears and you'll probably be taking it in the ass by the end of the night.

Have some fucking dignity.
>>
>>34924695
>You're basically shaking your ass in front of old skanks and horny bears and you'll probably be taking it in the ass by the end of the night.
Hello newfriend
>>
>>34924695
It does require you to be in shape and dancing around requires good cardio
>>
>>34924716
Been posting here since 2007 cake boy. Try again.
>>
>>34924695
>CEO
>fit job

You havent met a lot of CEOs have you?
>>
>>34924745
You've been posting on /fit/ since 2007? Get a life amirite
>>
>>34924903
Get out of here newfag.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.