[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw don't want to lift because of the terrorist attacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1444217431425.png (132 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444217431425.png
132 KB, 500x500
>tfw don't want to lift because of the terrorist attacks

It's a weird kind of feel. I live 2 kilometers away from the Bataclan, and nobody I know was here. Yet, I feel sad.
>>
>>34919963
Thats okay, theres nothing you can do know. Make those gains and be strong, hugs from la belgique
>>
>>34919963
Tapette
>>
>>34919963
last gym session was a blast, all kinds of gainz
>>
>>34919963
you're giving in to what they want.

go make them gains you mother fucker.
>>
File: gym.jpg (66 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
gym.jpg
66 KB, 478x640
You either make it or dont. No excuses, people who died were probably for multiculturalism anyway, at least most of them. They did get what they wanted, death from muslim refugees
>>
>>34919963
ISIS motives confirmed for gain gobbling
>>
takbir brother
>>
>>34919963
Makes me sad.

First gains goblins and now gains jihadists.

The war on gains terrorism is starting.

Keeping you and your country in my prayers OP
>>
On the opposite.

Anger gives me an extra drive and makes me want to workout even more.

It's either cooling down with iron or going out and start something stupid.

Hope we'll fight back soon
>>
>>34919963
If they take your gains then they've won.

Go lift and start supporting a true right wing in Europe.
>>
>>34919963
Become strong to fight back. It's your duty.
>>
I had some explosive gainz this weekend. All in all it was a blast.
>>
>>34920597
Fuck you.
>>
>>34920597
TOPLELSOEDGYFANNIJOEK
go fuck yourself
>>
>>34919963
I was a kilometer away from the Verviers attack. The scale was a lot smaller, but I understand.
>>
You made this thread yesterday. Quit making excuses or you're never gonna make it
>>
If you don't want those gains, I'll take them. I was busy working on Friday, but yesterday I had a crazy good intensity day, got a new 5RM on squats and bench and did some rows to work on my explosiveness.

Also what would you do if it was IZYZZ who were jihading and lopping the heads off anyone who's not a shredded sickkunt and/or above 12 % bf outside of the bulking seasons set by the caliphate?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.