[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Probably a retarded question but does fat show up easier on manlets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: picisto-20150922002615-579613.jpg (132 KB, 898x602) Image search: [Google]
picisto-20150922002615-579613.jpg
132 KB, 898x602
Probably a retarded question but does fat show up easier on manlets?

I am 5'5" and in the left pic I was 142-144lbs, the right pic is actually an after pic because I stopped giving a fuck and gained a lot back over Summer which I most definitely regret but lesson learned. I've been cutting down again and now I'm sitting at about 147-148lbs so I have like 5-7lbs to lose to get back to where I was

Problem is I still look a bit puffy. I am guessing 5-7lbs is a lot on my turbo manlet frame compared to someone who is 6ft?
I don't think I've lost muscle, if anything I thought I should be heavier this time since I have maintained all my strength this time since the first time I cut way too fast.. probably why I regained the weight

Any ideas? I really wanted to get back to where I was before the New Year and then stay at a small surplus and stay shredded

Thanks brahs
>>
>>34919562
>Probably a retarded question but does fat show up easier on manlets?

What does this even mean?
>>
>>34919562
>be eurofag
>google 5'5"
>165cm

Top lel
>>
>>34919651
I mean if I gained a pound of fat and someone who is half a foot taller gained a pound of fat and then you put us next to each other. Would the fat gain be more noticeable on me?
>>
>>34919701
Of course you fucking retard
A taller person weighs more therefor a pound of fat is a smaller percentage of his total weight than a pound of fat on a shorter person
>>
>>34919562
You're over 90% as tall as someone who is 6 feet. The difference is minute at best.
Just lose the fat, faggit, it has nothing to do with your height
>>
>>34919562
Also why do you take those misleading sideways photos? We can't really even see how lean you are or aren't
>>
>>34919562

fellow manlet here. About to hit gym now. Why don't you just keep bulking through the winter? I think you'd look beastly slapping on a little more size then cutting like a regular person.

In order to become a monster you must to monstrous things my man.
>>
>>34919719
True. I'm just paranoid if I have lost size and I'll have to cut to 140lb or below this time. I would have thought that once I'm done cutting I will end up at a heavier weight this time at the same body fat % since I have managed to keep all my strength this time and therefore might be holding more muscle. When I cut to the picture on the left the first time I lost loads of strength and I looked flat as fuck most of the time

>>34919759
It's just the most flattering angle, plus there is a skylight window directly ahead of me so I get some pissening lighting in the morning when I look my leanest
>>
>>34919785
Yeah I probably should but I just feel like shit when I'm not lean. I don't lift for girls or anything (not like it makes a difference, as if girls give a shit about turbo manlets anyway) I just feel much better about myself being shredded and I like being pound for pound strong
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.