[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pullup/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: demlats.jpg (65 KB, 962x570) Image search: [Google]
demlats.jpg
65 KB, 962x570
Pullup thread. You know the drill.
>>
>>34919471
Quick, everyone post how many body weight, strict pull ups they can do
>>
8 :/ but I broke all my previous platues on bench squat and dead. I guess that's bulk for ya
>>
78kg, 30 (palms in), 24 (palms out), 21 (wide grip, bar behind head) all from out stretched hang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtvyXgDPt-4
>>
What muscles must I train in order to do pullups?? currently I can only do 1 and that's with a jumping start.
>>
why can i only do 12? what the fuck is my problem ive been doing them for a solid month and i still cant get past 12.
>>
I did 9 today at 82kg Bodyweight
6 with extra 5kg plate but this time on chin up
>>
>>34920296
Try negative pullups.so get a chair and
do the negative portion but you have to try your hardest to stay up x 8.If you can do one try your hardest to do more than one then do negatives.
>>
>>34920296
Start doing negatives. Start at the top and lower yourself down slowly.
>>
Almost 150 pounds, my last record was 8reps with 10 extra kilograms. Every rep from deadhang and with prone grip
>>
Totally related to where I'm at bulk/cut

I can rep out crazy when I'm cut, when my weight is up I can only do about 10 before getting all shaky/bendy
>>
>>34919471
I am wondering how long she's been hanging like that.
Daily reminder that being /fit/ may save your life.
>>
>>34920319
Can you do 3x12? If so, I wouldn't worry about it too much and just start doing some weighted pull ups.
>>
>>34920477

While watching the video i couldnt help but have my attention on her grip strength and how long she could hang like that, she is supporting her weight on the window bar things.
>>
>>34920511
Ah yeah you are right...her chest can't be that far from the wall without support.
>>
>>34920378
this is what I do and some guys at the gym thought I'm doing normal ones and wondered how I got so much progress in 2 months. I can do 4 normal ones tops.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.