[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which group makes for the most offensive gym vermin? >Slavs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
Which group makes for the most offensive gym vermin?

>Slavs
>Pajeets
>chinks

You may add other suggestions.
>>
Y slavs m8
>>
>>34919033
Sounds like you're jelly of slav genetics.
>>
>>34919042
Very inconsiderate of others, I find mate. Quite autistically aggressive.
>>
>>34919033
Slavs tend to be perfectly mannered here
>>
Pajeets, easy.

I can handle agressive slavs or quirky chinks.

However, pajeets stink, are inconsiderate about cleaning weights and sweat, hog machines while just talking, just talk on the phone the whole time they're in the gym, and will pester the shit out of you with dumb questions.

Truly, I can't stand the majority of the gymJeets
>>
File: klokov2.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
klokov2.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>34919051
Ah, so you're a beta.
>>
pajeets, not even close
>>
>>34919033
white men under the age of 25 are objectively the most irritating people
>>
>>34919033
Niggers. It's starting to get close to new years, so a few fat niggers have started showing up. They hoop and holler over nothing and lay on floor talking on their phones. It's only 2so far but they piss me off.
>>
>>34919051
Bad lies senpai, politeness is embedded in Slav culture. Just admit you got slapped around by a Slav because youre a sperg
>>
Anyone who doesn't rerack their weights or makes a mess and doesn't tidy it up. I haven't really noticed it being a trait that can be stereotyped by ethnic group. I've seen white teen curlbros do it just as much as fresh off the boat indians and angry black dudes.
>>
>>34919033
Students.
>>
>>34919129
:_:
>>
>>34919033
I don't have a problem with anyone, race doesn't matter we are all iron body dismorphia ridden addicts
>>
>>34919033
pakis and pajeets
>>
>>34919033
white middle class men
>>
>>34919051
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
Tough guys. Whether it's a 17year old dyel or a mutant that left humanity behind. If you bump into me at the gym on purpose I'm gonna laugh at you and call you a faggot. If you don't rerack I'm gonna laugh at you and put your weights back for you and call you a pussy etc.
>>
Austrians
>>
>>34919237
Also this lol
>>
>>34919033
curlbros
instagram fags and faggettes
>>
>>34919033
>slavs
>posts image of a chav
>disregards chavs
found the chav
>>
>>34919191
>>34919099
>>34919080

Didn't realise /fit/ sucked Slav dick so hard when I made this thread. Sorry for the rustling lads.
>>
>>34919301
That's a Russian gopnik you mong
>>
>>34919033
The Jews.
>>
>>34919043
lol they usually look like shit, but they are all roided up by their dictatorships so they often win

the latest Russian scandal shows how it's done to this day by the Putin regime
>>
>>34919033

Pajeets man, they are the absolute fucking worse.

comes in packs, hogs up the mirrors, smells like shit, dresses like retards, bad etiquette, 99.9999% are fatasses or dyel the list just goes and fucking on.
>>
>>34919033
is that a question?
I've seen too many "crazy" and mentally ill Indians in the gym
they are fucking creepy even for men
>>
>>34919429
the problem is that Indians tend to violet other people while some annoying gym goers at least keep it to themselves
Brown people don't respect personal area and other people. They just make anywhere they go look like shitty brown country they came from
>>
Slav master muscle building race reporting in

I dislike white middle aged men. There is no more privileged group of people in the world than them in the U.S. All have shitty dad bods and clog up the gym doing lame ass exercises.

Also, anyone who stinks the place up with their uncontrollable body odor. Couch blacks and pajeets couch
>>
Definetly has to be pajeets
>>
DYELs desu
>>
>>34919306
>didn't realize /fit/ liked some of the best weightlifters in the world

so you're dumb in addition to being a kekold?
>>
>>34919408
kek, are you implying the americans don't roid?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 335x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 335x245
> tfw I'm a 'pajeet'

Why do you guys hate me do much? I love all of you...
>>
>>34919549
you're short, brown, smelly and ugly. also, the rape stares
>>
File: images (41).jpg (25 KB, 498x295) Image search: [Google]
images (41).jpg
25 KB, 498x295
>>34919033
>Encounters with Pajeet or how I earned a brown slave/man friday

>Go to gym late in the evening. Go to squat rack. Get a faint whiff of cinnamon and coconut oil.

> Turn around and see a skinny fat Pajeet giving me the infamous Rajasthan rape stare.

>butthole clenches instinctivly.

>Yes? Can I help you?

>ok thank you. Bye

>wtf.jpg

> Finish my set and turn around to see the curry pinned under 110 bench press. Turns yellow and then purple.

>Man of many shades

>Lift the barbell off him and help him up.

>Gasps for air and then mutters something in his language.

>Thank you. Thank you, you saved me.

>Breath smells like herbs. Ehhh could be worse.

>Tell him to go easy on the weights.

>I.. I want to be strong like you. That's why I am lifting heavy weights.

>He thinks 110 is heavy. Laughingwenches.jpg

> Tell him to start with 45 or something.

>Looks at me like I murdered his cow. No. I won't become swole bruh. Pls spot me ok?

>Really nigger? Tell him he will injure himself.

>Says "Only by destroying the mental barrier one can break mental ones."

>Apparently Indians come from a Naruto manga.

>Spot him. Bastard actually manages to lift it. Does 2 and his hands almost give in. Wait till the last minute to help him just to see if he can do it himself.
>>
>>34919549
Odds are you smell bad. Also of all the pajeets I've seen at the gym in my life only 1 wasn't fat or DYEL. Mainly the first reason though.
>>
>>34919549
DESIGNATED
>>
>>34919033
All of the asians at my gym have pretty respectful lifts
>>
Anyone with something to prove. Teenage jocks are annoying because they cluster in groups and need to show off. Creepy middle age DYEL with rape stares that try to chat up all the girls are the worst.
>>
>>34919639
SHITTING
>>
>>34919657
STREET
>>
>>34919237
wat
>>
>>34919644
Every asian at my gym is also a powerlifter for some reason. But they're nice enough people.

The only annoying ones are the Pahjeets and the short Italians with their massive upperbodies and tiny lower bodies and "yo bro spot me as I do 3 plate for half ROM"

Every slav I know who goes to the gym is kind respectable dude with average lifts and every slav I know who doesn't has rich parents, only hangs out with other rich slavs, and is a prick to everyone.
>>
File: 1446021505892.png (29 KB, 953x575) Image search: [Google]
1446021505892.png
29 KB, 953x575
>>34919620
>Thank... Thank you. I want to ask one thing? How you became strong like that?

>Grin like a black man who just got his first welfare check. The one question I was hoping he'd ask.

>Oh nothing much. Eat a lot of beef and other meat.

>Is beef cheap? I'll eateat from tomorrow.

>You wtf m8/10.Yo...you eat beef? Arnt you an Indian?

>Yeah. But it's okay. I don't really care about all that things.

>Won't you get beheaded or something of your family finds out?

>Nah nah. *infamous india head nod*. Not really that religions. Killing people only Muslims do. We don't.

>Err... OK.

>Well I gotta finish my exercises. So cya.

>Wait wait. What your name is?

>Anon. You?

>I am Anonjeet. I'm doing masters here. If you are on electrical or computer engineering and are needing help, I can help.

>Err sure man. Thanks
>>
File: IMG_20151114_093142.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_093142.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
We have fucking refugee's from Syria at our gym now. There is a camp of 3000 right outside my city and the uni gym allows any of them who want to go sports inside.. As if it wasnt crowded enough already..
Fml, pic related, 4 of them on the benches...
There are lots lots more... Esp in the weekend
>>
>>34919720
What country you in sempai?
>>
>>34919727
Netherlands

Mind you the gym doesnt look crowded in the pic because it was taken on a saturday morning 9am, the least crowded time.
>>
>>34919751
How are refugees behavior-wise?

As an American, some immigrant groups are really kind, integrate right in, etc, and others are extremely obnoxious and/or aggressive.
>>
>>34919720
>>34919761
Stop calling them refugees.
>>
>>34919770
Why?
>>
>>34919720
shut up and be a bit solidary, providing access to a gym is pretty basic humanitarian help.

Imagine if you had to not only flee your home country, but also LOST ALL YOUR GAINZ
>>
>>34919706
>See anonjeet in the gym everyday. Gives me awkward handshake everytime we meet. It's mostly the two of us and another old black guy at that time.

>Anonjeet uses different spice perfumes everyday. One day he smells like onions, the next day he smells like curry powder and some days an unholy mix of rotten eggs and farts.

>Can't bear it anymore. Ask him why he stinks and if he doesn't shower.

>NO no. Daily I am showering.

>Then why do stink like a tannery?

> I... I stink?!!

>YES!!! WTF! Don't you smell it?

>Gives a sheepish grin. No

>Tell him to shower twice a day. Wear a separate set of clothes while cooking. And use a fucking deo.

>OK ok. I will do that.

>Starts smelling slightly better from the next day on.
>>
>>34919194
Would gym bro
>>
>>34919751
welke uni, erasmus?
>>
>>34919770
>shitskins
>>
>>34919791
KEKOLD

Enjoying that black cock in your wife, liberal?
>>
File: 1.png (424 KB, 948x652) Image search: [Google]
1.png
424 KB, 948x652
>>34919787
What are they seeking refuge from?
Other brown people?
>>
>>34919818
if your point is that they may as well stay in any of those countries...

If you had to flee your home country and everything was fucked, you would aim to get to the most affluent place as well; isn't it.
>>
>>34919818
Yeah, basically. Certain brown governments and brown terrorist organizations.
>>
>>34919322
How are those 2 different lel
>>
>>34919798
Anon you sound like an autistic prick. That Indian never did anything wrong. He is just trying to make some gains while maybe making some friends. Maybe he could smell better but that's no excuse. Odds are you have very few friends.
>>
>>34919761
> As an American, some immigrant groups are really kind, integrate right in, etc

Which ones are which?
>>
>>34919549
Stop eating so much curry, it affects your body odor. Also shower daily and use toilet paper.
>>
>>34919896
I live in NYC, in my experience Asians have been pretty kind. Slavs are a mixed bag. Albanians and Turks love to think they're tough guys. Mexicans smell but are really hardworking so I respect them. Pakistanis and Indians love to look down on white people for some reason, despite barely having a leg to stand on, and are pretty insular. Middle Easterns are a mixed bag; the Orthodox Christian Egyptians I know are extremely friendly people.
>>
>>34919484

Go back to tumblr sjw
>>
>>34919840

>Had to flee.
>>
>>34919549
I don't hate American pajeet
But fobs of you kind of people are really the worst. I've seen some crazy brown people running on treatmeal in a very annoying way
He slaps around his body and grunts very loud and look other people all the time. His facial expressions are just creepy and you can bet he is mentally ill
Other brown people tend to walk in your way and don't re-reck.
Again I would not give a fuck about other people unless they constantly offend me in some ways
>>
>>34919939
> Pakistanis and Indians love to look down on white people for some reason,
> tfw I'm paki
Pls explain so I don't give people the wrong impression when I go outside.
>>
>>34919089
I agree. Let's put them in cages.
>>
>>34920027
Maybe you don't
I'm Asian and people always think I'm staring at them with anger. Wtf I'm the kindest person you will ever know. It's just my eyes and facial structures
Now I've trained to fake smile and force myself to have some expressions everyday
>>
>>34919840
I would also aim to get a job, learn about their culture, learn their language.
>>
>>34920027
>make eye contact
>smile
You should be fine.
>>
>>34920027
>Look at this barbaric white ape eating a ham sandwich with mayonaisse,so bland. I bet he doesn't even align his chakras, lol.

We can see the evil glimmer in your beady black eyes when your thinking this Ranjeep.
>>
>>34920106
You're doing something wrong.
>>
File: OBIqaes.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
OBIqaes.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>tfw you're Slav
>tfw you realize people are still anti-Slavic
>tfw you can't even milk it like Jews do, even though far more Slavs were killed and oppressed through history
>>
>>34919720
I feel your pain, brah. We have a couple of groups of shitskins coming in the gym and it's awful. They're so fucking greasy.
>>
>>34919051
senpai, i've not have any problems with slavs.
>>
File: 1446858877340.jpg (101 KB, 737x536) Image search: [Google]
1446858877340.jpg
101 KB, 737x536
>>34919895
>>34919798
>Continue lifting with Anonjeet. He sorta becomes my gym bro now.

>He starts making Sikh gains. He is actually quite smart and worldly wise.

> Helps me in the gym by filling up my bottle and re racking my weights. Ask him not to but he insists that he do it.

>Start hanging out with Anonjeet. Pretty bro tier. Knows where all the good places to eat are and when there is gonna be a good deal or sale. Do my weekend shopping with him. Always bargains and gets me Sikh discounts.

>Finals roll in. Don't know anything because I haven't studied anything all year.

>Call up Anonjeet and ask him for help.

>Yeah man. Come off. What subjects you have? Ohh Fuzzy logic? Very easy man. I'll teach you, just come off.

>Go to Anonjeets flat. He shares it with 6 other Indians. Pretty sure his lease agreement doesn't allow it.

>Sit in his room. Ask him why he has to share a house with so many other Pajeets.

>One dollar is 60 rupees. So it's very expensive for us. That's why have to be Jewish about everything. One packet of chips here can buy 10 in india. Same chips, different price.

>Uses his Gandhi like wisdom to teach me. Pass my exams with flying colors.

>Give a party and call Anonjeet. You have to come man. I passed cus of you.

>Sorry can't come. Have a project. You have fun.

>Find out later his mom passed away that day. Ask him why he didn't tell me.

>You were having party. Didn't want to ruin your mood.

>..... You ok buddy?

>Yeah man. I'm ok now.
>>
>>34920146
is it because of all the spicy food they eat?
>>
>>34920137
What wrong?
I just force myself to think I need a 56 year old Christian white couple who just won a 5 million jack pot and travelling to Florida kind of smile.
>>
>>34920165
The story felt legit until the last 3 lines. Fuck off m8.
>>
>>34919182
Agreed. They're always rolling their eyes when I'm on equipment but are too beta to even ask to work in. If you ask them what's wrong they scutter off suddenly.

Like having man size rats or mice everywhere.
>>
>>34919706
>Not really that religions. Killing people only Muslims do. We don't.
>I am Anonjeet.
Yeah, you sort of gave yourself away there.

Stick to posting "Sikhs are bro tier"
>>
>>34920176
Make a friendly sincere smile and maybe a nod of the head. Just keep practicing till it comes naturally, like without even thinking just doing.
>>
>>34920139
>whining like a kekold bitch
Youre not Slav comrade
>>
>>34919761
They do weird aerobics style exercises mostly, they talk in syrian and stay together in groups. They have only very recently started coming there so i dont have much stories yet... They are however very smelly...

>>34919802
Radboud Nijmegen
>>
>>34920208
Sounds legit to me.
>>
>>34920165
>That's why have to be Jewish about everything.
>Same chips, different price.
This story's so fucking fake and shit.
>>
>>34920242
>They are however very smelly...
White people like everyone to think they have super smell. But if they don't like something they found from an early age saying it smells too much makes mummy and daddy take it away and replace it with something bland and familiar
>>
>>34919033
Pajeets
Hands down

At least slavs and chinks can get swole
>>
>>34919720
>As if it wasnt crowded enough already..
Looking real crowded there bro...
>>
>>34920274

As a Latin American, I can confirm Europeans smell like BO, it seems they shower once a week or something
>>
>>34920318
>>34920274
protip:

every group of people thinks every other group of people smells terrible.
>>
>>34920318
They shower. But then they'll often wear the same clothes again. I somewhat understand this with jeans.

They are also not good at cleaning their clothes. If they don't smell of BO it's wet dog because they left it in the washer too long.
>>
What 3rd world countries do you guys live in?! I only see the typical Americanized-pajeets that actually speak English.
>>
>>34920343
This is bullshit

Ive been around blacks, mexicans, chinks, and even canadians. Only the pajeets and other mudslime scum smell like shit.
>>
>>34920106
>>34920126
>>34920229

Thanks of the response guys. I got real bad social anxiety so I'll try my best step by step.

Baby steps first tho.
>>
>>34920170
I don't know what arabs eat but they're fucking disgusting. I feel unclean when I have to use a barbell or dumbell they used.
>>
>>34920360
>I only see the typical Americanized-pajeets that actually speak English.
Those fuckers are debateably worse

Same stink
Same attitude
Just in proper english
>>
>>34920360
Imaginationland most of them.
>>
>>34920242
>gymnasion, pleb.
>>
FUK U SAY BITCH FUCKER
SUPERPOWER BY 2020
I WILL B UR NEW DAD FUCKER BITCH AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x81iip6psks

>what it's like at the gym in the middle of Pajeet County
>>
POO
>>
PAJEETS OUT
>>
the answer will always be shitskins
>>
>>34919089
*tips sombrero*
>>
File: 1447294560320.png (179 KB, 635x349) Image search: [Google]
1447294560320.png
179 KB, 635x349
>>34919840
stop enabling terrorism. why do you hate our civilization? why do you hate our children?
>>
>>34919526
American athletes usually get gender reassignment surgery.
>>
>>34920139
The slavs love suffering more than anything in the world, you are not slav.
>>
>>34920653
kek
>>
>>34919072
doesn't really matter what ethnicity they have. if they're loud, hog equipment, appear in groups, don't make progress and speak a language i'm not familiar with in unignorable volumes they're gym vermin.

in my gym they're italians and arabs.
>>
>>34920713
This.

Pajeets piss me off with their blatant rape stares and stalker behaviour, but they aren't the only cunts.
>Have a vagina
>Just got done doing upper body with my coach
>coach tells me to get on the stairmaster for cardio and then the elliptical straight after to finish
>I do as I'm told and go to the stairmaster because coach is watching even though she's with her next client
>Do ten mins, get down, turn around and notice that the treadmill directly behind me in a row of unoccupied treadmills is being used by a curry muncher who quickly looks away when I notice him
>figure maybe I'm being a judgey bitch and maybe he wasn't watching me climb stairs. Maybe that's his favourite treadmill.
>Go to the elliptical next. Cardio area is almost empty.
>Fucking Sanjay paces around my elliptical, moving in and out of my peripheral vision
>He's not resting between exercises, because who the fuck rests for 10 mins?
>Sanjay starts to actually circle my machine, walking back and forth infront of me for the rest of my cardio
>Fuck off, Sanjay

But then there's the weirdo slav type dudes
>I'm doing back work. Hyper extensions
>For some reason the equipment is in the boxing aarea of the gym
>Doing hyperextensions, and some slav dude with a topknot comes to the area and starts moving shit out of the way to clear a boxing bag
>after he's made a space, he takes his shoes off, goes to his bag, and gets out gloves and wraps and MMA type gear
>Meanwhile I'm watching between sets and Topknot is peacocking putting on his gear infront of me
>I complete my sets and walk away before he even starts on the bag just to deprive him of an audience
>>
>>34920643
I don't. I just hate brown peoples children.
>>
asians are alright. they tend to keep to themselves, but they're nice if you approach them. most of them at my gym are pretty swole, and have respectable numbers. pajeets and jews though, are probably the worst offenders
>>
>>34920895
>tfw hindu / afro american mix
>tfw second name is Sanjay
>tfw I feared the day someone would use my name in a pajeet green text

;_; i dont even smell bad
>>
>>34920165
>> You were having a party. Didn't want to ruin your mood.
Fa.m :(
>>
>>34920365
I've smelt some smelly blacks, mexicans, chinks and canadians.

However, it's a minority. It seems that for pajeets, about 80% of them smell terrible.
>>
>>34919033
In Los Angeles it's the Armenians
>>
>>34920895
why are women so callous and vindicitve? also i want instagram gym sluts to leave
>>
Specifically Polaks.

>leave their shit everywhere
>smell of garlic
>dont speak english
>take your shit if you leave it for one second
>>
White guys who have been lifting for a year and suffer from permanent lat spread syndrome.
>>
File: designated.png (753 KB, 1366x1372) Image search: [Google]
designated.png
753 KB, 1366x1372
>>34919033
Agreed. Pajeets are the cancer of every gym. Literally no gains ever made, smell like shit, and take up gym equipment. Plus, they come in packs during the most crowded hours and fuck shit up even further.
>>
I'm a slav living in England (moving back home next year), and I'm the most polite person in gym.
>always asking people if the spot is free if nobody's there and bar is loaded
>always politely answer if someone asks me how much sets I have
>always rerack the weights and clips
>not having a stereotypical smell
>not getting in a way
>not dropping and slamming weights despite having second strongest squat im gym
>not starring into people

while rest of the people, both chinks, blacks, roidheads, dyels, fuccboys, indians, pakis and everyone else.. well, just replace "nots" and "always-es".
>>
>>34920895
>be me
>Slavic pototoe man
>go down to the gym to do some mma stuff
>get in the gym and get changed then go to the boxing area
>some fat chick is doing hyperextensions with terrible form
>don't say anything just clear a space for me to work in
>see her form get even worse
>"hullo, I see form is not as good as it can be, plz let me offer advice."
>she stutters and cant look my glorious pototo face in the eyes
>she leaves a little later after continueing her shitty form hyperextensions

After that I saw her go on the cardio machines for about half an hour, and start bending over in front of a bunch of curry folk.

>>
>>
>>34921274
>tfw living in rural Eastern Canada
>no Pajeets
>no LaTrayvons
>no Pedros
>no Piotrs
>very few Lao Tzus
I'm happy with my gym being almost completely white.
>>
>>34921367
You're so sophisticated Anon. I wish I was like you.
>>
>>34921367
Well Im glad to hear that tovarisch, but I find you are the exception, not the rule.
>>
>>34919033
What the fuck is wrong with Slavs?
>>
>>34920165
I had a similar friend at my last job, most humble and nicest guy I've ever met, highly educated in pakistan, can barely get a job here
>>
>>34920365
bullshit. white couple had spacious space handed to them in a crowded metro.thinks ppl are being nice and shit. truth is everyone cant stand the BO.true story.circa 1997. man....whites still smell like shit. wet dog huh? much more like yeast infected dog.
>>
>>34919800
Fistbump mah nigga
>>
>>34919549
I love you too.
>>
>>34921833
Butthurt shitskin detected
>>
>>34920303
Look
>>34919751
>>
>>34921833
Pajeet, my son..
>>
File: Fiuo6.jpg (311 KB, 1644x1200) Image search: [Google]
Fiuo6.jpg
311 KB, 1644x1200
>>34919033
Girls.

I have no problem with Orientals.
Indians (with a dot, not a feather) smell bad
No slavs at my gym other than a few huge guys, so they're ok.
Niggers are generally OK.

But girls, fucking girls man. They restrict the areas in the gym you're allowed to look, use 3x the equipment because you aren't allowed to exercise near them, and they can boot you from any piece of equipment by asking to "work in." I fucking hate it. At least with the Indians, only the smell is oppressive, but it's tolerable. If a fucking GIRL is working near you, you can't even angle your head to that side of the gym. It's a fucking nightmare. I fucking hate girls at the gym. Only exist to make me feel bad about myself.
>>
>>34921649
What country senpai? Paki degrees don't really correlate well.
>>
>>34921918
shitskin huh? thats a long way dude.from where I came from the real shitskin is the one mentioned. flaky like hell. lesions too. and god the smell didn't help either.we just get jitters. HIV came to mind. but what the hell. its a melting pot. we still respect our guest.
>>
>>34919043
>slav genetics.

you mean soviet manufactured steroid mutants?
>>
>>34922021
You mad that we will continue to wear skimpy yogas and intimidate you with our asses.
>>
>>34920139
You are not slav you pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>34919549
It's a meme. You replaced blacks as the guys /fit/ complains about because insulting blacks is not politically correct enough, but insulting Indians is okay because you guys have the highest average salary and shit, so it doesn't feel as bad to tell you to poo in loo.
>>
>>34922282
PAJEET DETECTED
>>
>>34919666
Nice trips breh
>>
>>34919840
Beggars can't be choosers you fuck. Any European not living in the west has to sell his fucking mother to live in the Netherlands/France or some shit, and then its only 0.5% of a chance. But some dune coon cries >muh war and everyone has to let them go straight to the fucking mother lode. Bull-Shit. If I just survived a voyage across the ocean and escaped a country where bullets were flying over my head, and bombs rained every morning, I sure as fuck wouldn't deny the hospitality of all the countries I passed by, and demand to be treated like royalty in the West like those ungrateful ticks. Fuck off. They could've ran off to Saudi Arabia, the UAE or some other affluent countries that are similar to them, but they went to Europe for >muh welfare. Fucking niggers I swear.
>>
>>34919033
somalis

>smells like a rat infested fungi growth
>dyel
>noisy af
>shit music
>no clue whatsoever on how to act like a normal human being in a civilized country (in the gym = not making a mess or not hoarding plates / equipment)
>>
>>34919787
less than 30% are actual refugees, the rest are so called "economic migrants", not even coming from a nation with a current war. why do you think the majority who arrive on yuropeen doorstep (eg Sweden) are males in their 20s or early 30s? did they leave their families behind in the war?

I'm not mad at them tho, we fucked ourselves up by letting them go as they please (and have been for the last 20 years or so). I'm fleeing this shit asap
>>
>>34922175
ur 1 cheekie cunt m80
>>
>>34919129
This, and I'm one of them.
>>
>>34919798
It's the food they eat, fucking reeks and sticks to clothes etc.
>>
>>34920139

Fake Slav detected. Or even worse, a Czech or Slovenian.

Real Slavs suffer in dignity. But we always come back and win in the end. Always.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.