[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aae hn1aY8Ig So Hafþór &q
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: thordog.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
thordog.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

So Hafþór "Thor" Björnsson shows up in a few sparring videos, just to screw around and maybe increase his exposure. He's obviously having a good time, but then a flood of manlets come in to give deep technical analysis of a guy who's literally high fiving in the middle of playfight.

>Mountain is probably only about 1.5x as strong as McGregor but but his elbow is moving at about 0.1 of the speed. All of that strength is being channeled down to a tiny bottle neck of his elbow speed. IT doesnt matter if he has 2 tonnes strength behind a slow elbow it will feel like a hug. McGregors elbow delivers similar strength (if not more due to non-loss momentum and pivoting) than Mountains but at about 10x the speed, which would knock someone out, knock their balance, damage / move / rupture their organs and break bones

>bruce lee would destroy the mountain.

>Im far from small and when I do spar with bigger guys, its not often they get the better of me. Im not saying that the mountain is not genetically gifted, of course he is and it take a lot of work to get that big even with steroids. That being said, the guy is absolutely a steroid abuser and therefore not impressive to me personally.

>That GUY just got his ass handed to him , and Connor was only going after his belly button . That GUY had every chance to kill him , what happened ??

I never understood this. Why are manlets so ungrateful? They keep saying strength can easily be overcome with skill, but the only reason they're in most sports is because weight classes artificially offer the fucking turds an opportunity. Endurance dependent combat sports with rules and regulations give them the idea that they'd have a chance fighting a 400lbs 12%BF 6'9" 10x8 monster in a street fight. It's pathetic.

They will never learn.
>>
>>34918792
You live in a society where more is better. Bigger dicks are praised, rich people are admired, and tall people earn more and are considered better-looking than their shorter pairs.

Wouldn't you be mad as fuck if you got the end of the stick?

I'm 5'10 myself, and despite what this board says sometimes, it's really fucking small compared to most men, especially in my gym.
>>
>>34918803
You aren't 5'10. I'm 5'11 and feel taller than the vast majority of men, because I am. Is it difficult for you to admit that you're 5'8 or whatever?
>>
>>34918810
I'm 5'10 on the dot dude. I wouldn't lie for that shit. I'm in EU, so that's 178cm here. I'm taller than most older dudes, but 70% of the time there is a young guy over here, he's 6'1 / 6'2.
>>
All the manlets in south georgia are like this. Fat dyel fucks who think they can beat anybodys ass. Anytime 2 guys play fight around like that there is always some fag saying how much they suck when it is clear that guy would get his shit pushed in if he was involved in a real fight against anyone who isn't also a weaker manlet.
>>
File: manlet vs lanklet.webm (1 MB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
manlet vs lanklet.webm
1 MB, 270x480
>>34918792
>butthurt laknlet detected

did a manlet bully you?
>>
File: manlets finally learn.webm (627 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
manlets finally learn.webm
627 KB, 480x270
Can lanklets even fight?
>>
File: 1382541039486.gif (1020 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
1382541039486.gif
1020 KB, 300x240
>>
Ayy lmao I'm 6 foot and desu I never really paid attention to height before my friend (6'2) pointed out that all our other friends are 5'8 and shorter

Now I kek at them at every opportunity, it's all love though, I'm happy where I am so I don't need to forcefully make someone feel shit about their height
>>
>>34918820
Can't you look at the statistics? 5'10" is average ffs.
>>
>>34918869
Holy shit
>>
File: lhFxFcr.webm (655 KB, 250x428) Image search: [Google]
lhFxFcr.webm
655 KB, 250x428
>>
>>34918906
can't you read?
he said the young guys tend to be taller
statistics don't take into account age or population density of taller people
most of the guys I know are 6 foot or thereabout so I know what he means by saying what he said
>>
i can't say I really understand

>That GUY just got his ass handed to him , and Connor was only going after his belly button . That GUY had every chance to kill him , what happened ??

the fight was over at 15 seconds with a victory to the mountain.
>>
>>34918820
Netherlands/Belgium (a bit) do have a lot of lanklet. Maybe Germany too, haven't been there a lot.
>>
>>34918792

>mfw they obviously agreed to no head punches
>mfw Bjornsson isn't even wearing gloves for this reason
>mfw youtube is full of imbeciles
>>
I usually feel fine about my height (5'7) until I read /fit/.

Also, I swear a bunch of people make their height up on here, because I see a lot of people who are around 6'1 to 6'3 posting when posting in /cbt/ or their own threads. But, when that /fit/ poll was done, however, it turned out /fit/ was full of manlets.

People are going to lie anonymously on the internet when they get away with it, I guess.
>>
File: lanlets in a fight.gif (2 MB, 250x204) Image search: [Google]
lanlets in a fight.gif
2 MB, 250x204
Lanklets, how does it feel knowing a manlet could beat the shit out of you at any given moment?
>>
>>34918918
u talking shit to my girl? this is what happends, bitch, think she gets to say anything and what HAPPENDS HER BOYFRIEND GETS BEAT UP, FUCK YOU STUPID HOE
>>
>>34918792
>thor is wearing jeans
>people still take this seriously
>>
>>34918998
angry manlet detected

that lanklet doesnt even know how to punch lel, a woman could prolly merk him
>>
File: 1361353069939.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1361353069939.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>34919039
scared lanklet detected

of course he can't throw a punch with those lanky arms
>>
>>34918792
>implying haftor wasn't given strict instructions not to harm mcgregor in any way because getting injured is the last thing you want to do if you have a fight coming up
>>
>>34918998
>>34919039
>>34919073
he was drunk you manklets
>>
>>34918792
fucking kek

>missing the part where if it was a real fight hafthor would just lift the manlet above his head and drop him, and there's absolutely nothing the manlet would be able to do to stop it

christ, he doesn't need to know how to throw a punch. who the fuck is going to be able to get anywhere near him, really?

we're not talking about a 5'8 160lbs guy vs a 6'0 190 lbs guy, this guy is a genetic freak. manlet insecurity is unbelievable.
>>
>>34919073
I'd kill myself if I was a lanklet

But I'd also kill myself if I was a manlet
>>
>>34919175
So? Doesn't change the fact he can't punch for shit

I've had drunk fights and I still fucked the other guy up so it's not really an excuse t b h f a m
>>
>>34918810

I'm 6'3 and I usually dont feel very tall
>>
>>34919215
5'10-6'2 is best height but atleast you can fix being a lanklet
>>
>>34918869
They were drunk, can't keep their balance. Not impressed.
>>
>>34919241
Quite right, my good chap. Im nestled right in the middle of that range but I'd like to grow
another inch. I've got a few years of growth left, don't forsake me allah
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.