[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ /fit/. I focused on lifting for so long and bettering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-845940396516643715.jpg (275 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-845940396516643715.jpg
275 KB, 720x1280
Jesus Christ /fit/.
I focused on lifting for so long and bettering myself that I stopped talking to girls almost entirely. I didn't really mind until a little while ago when the intense loneliness/depression started to hit me at night, but when I tried talking to a girl in my friend group I came off as extremely weird and autistic in my texts and she's not interested anymore even though she's said she thinks I'm attractive. What lifts can I do to fix this /fit/? I'm even more depressed than usual now.

Also, to keep it relevant, what are the best exercises for gaining mass on your calves?
>>
>>34917835

What did you say to her?
>>
>>34917845
So many things I shouldn't have.
>>
>>34917852

Examples brah. Let others learn from your mistakes.
>>
>>34917845
I even slipped up and said "natty" when we were talking about my physique. Just end my life familia
>>
>>34917864

post the convo
>>
>>34917866

and weighted calf raises on platforms
>>
>>34917873

plus running while landing on your forefoot

also, for your sperg moments - stop writing what you think you should write or what sounds cool or what people want to hear, just write what you want to write with complete disregard for what people think
>>
>>34917908
I wrote what I wanted to write but that was the problem, everything I say is either riddled with autism or just boring. I don't get it.
>>
>>34917943

No you didn't, you just think you did.

Think really deeply, did you even really want to be in a conversation with her? Do you honestly give a shit what she thinks?

Ask yourself "why the fuck am I really doing this" and when you learn you honestly don't give a shit about any of this and are just doing it because you feel obliged through social pressure you'll stop giving a shit and stop being such a needy cunt always looking for the approval of others.
>>
>>34917858
>>34917866
Direct quote from convo. Sorry about the wording, she thinks shes funny so she occasionally talks like this: "If u texted any other girl like this im pretty sure they'd yeet away so fast"

She also wrote about how she's careful about what she says because she's intimidated by me.
>>
>>34917959

Bruh she wants you to bend her over and fuck the shit out of her while you pull her hair like the animal you are.

Or she's not interested.
>>
>>34917959

Dude, why do you give a shit that's she's critical of the way you converse or that she's intimidated by you? If someone told me that they found me intimidating I'd ask why the fuck they still hung around me and make it a point to never see them again.
>>
>>34917835
wait, so somebody actually think that that picture actually represents actual computer code? intelligence of overly politically correct bikeshedders confirmed
>>
>>34917995
It looks like fallout 4
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.