[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what sort of body does a male model need? >what mode does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: after-a-workout-homer-simpson.gif (151 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
after-a-workout-homer-simpson.gif
151 KB, 500x375
what sort of body does a male model need?
>what mode

does facial aesthetics matter to all male models?

how long does it take to achieve whatever mode they need?

is anyone on /fit/ a male model?
>>
Facial aesthetics are 99% of male models. The rest can get fixed in photo shop. That and not being fat.
>>
>>34917129

>does facial aestethics matter at all?

Is this bait? I mean you can't be that dumb right?
>>
File: qt+me=spilledspaghetti.gif (863 KB, 435x360) Image search: [Google]
qt+me=spilledspaghetti.gif
863 KB, 435x360
>>34917129
>be me 17
>kinda muscle but got a lil bit of a gut
>Chinese guy asks what i am
>say i was European/American mutt
>says i have German chin and a nice butt along with soft face and strong body
>asks me what i do? and tell him my routine
>asks me why i did legs
>say i did it because i don't want chicken legs
>gives me a piece of paper to look him up on Facebook
>says he does with ford and shoe commercials
>when i look and see hot ass cut models and am intimidated because 17 year old who recently got UN-uglied
>i never messaged him
>i regret it so much especially now that i am cut and trying to get money for whoring out.
Don't make the mistake i made peps. I really want money to just be a piece of eye candy.
>>
>>34917170
In short
>nice face
>nice square shoulders
>booty
>and tall (was 6'1 at time am 6'3 now)
>nice "Germanic" chin
>and a chest that aint flat.
Hope this helps and please be careful when doing it. Unless whore then fuck it.
>>
10% body fat, physique doesn't matter, 6'+

It's all about the face
>>
File: 1445110868560.jpg (108 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1445110868560.jpg
108 KB, 1280x960
>>34917190
>>34917170
Most male models aren't paid to well, among a lot of other shitty things. I doubt you missed out on much.
>>
>>34917170
Post pic
>>
Got approached by a scout on the street once when I was like 18. Im not particularly good looking and I was skinny as fuck but I've got some good features like high cheekbones. Never got in touch - I'm too self conscious now and I was definitely too self conscious then.
>>
File: play2-08.jpg (52 KB, 543x720) Image search: [Google]
play2-08.jpg
52 KB, 543x720
>>34917129
this
>>
>>34920014
i feel like im almost there
>>
>>34920014
kek no, male models have to be skinny bastards 99% of the time
>>
>>34920014
So just skip leg day?
>>
>>34917129
>male model
It pays like fuckall. Don't bother.
>>
>>34920053
do you have experience?
>>
>>34920014
Should have just shaved his legs too. Is anyone gonna believe that he has a naturally hairy chest with that thicket growing on his legs?
>>
>>34920072
>hairy chest

Fuck I'm dumb, I meant hairless*
>>
>>34917129
Underwear models should be 5'8-6'0 tall (unless modelling underwear specifically for lanklets), white or black, sorry Pedro, Pajeet and Mohommed, around 10-14% body fat, and just slightly bigger than what we typically call otter mode here. It's not an absolute necessity to be hairless, but it does help.
Source: I just read a few interviews and profiles of underwear models.
>>
>>34920014
Only models that are in magazines have these bodies. Those who walk on catwalks are skinny fucks with weird faces
>>
>>34920090
Yea I bet you "read" those "articles" you filthy whore
>>
File: faun.jpg (60 KB, 552x700) Image search: [Google]
faun.jpg
60 KB, 552x700
>>34920082
>>34920072
Yes? I have the exact same bodyhair growing pattern.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.