[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: brooce.jpg (56 KB, 628x435) Image search: [Google]
brooce.jpg
56 KB, 628x435
Who would win in a fight between these three Crossfitters and Bruce lee?

Rules:
>Bruce Lee starts the fight with two 3kg dumbells
>All are shirtless
>Fight is in the colosseum - noone can get out, finite but large area.
>>
>>34914964
Reminder Bruce Lee was an actor and not a fighter.
>>
>>34914975
But he was a martial artist and he had the speed and power factor. Also, he starts with weapons.
>>
Just give the crossfitters the dumbells and they'll find a way to knock themselves out
>>
Crossfitters

Bruce Lee had no training at all adapting to grappling
He would gas within seconds once he tried to wrestle with someone
>>
>>34915020
Kekked solidly
>>
>>34915030
But he was fast, family.
>>
>>34914964
Bruce Lee would win the fight.
>>
>>34915095

He's fast when he's in a movie and doesn't have to actually put any power behind his kicks/punches. Fast in an actual fight, who knows.
>>
Bruce lee

He would just be too fast for the crossfitters.
they owuld tire first.
>>
>>34915121
You dumb bitch
>>
>>34914964
Bruce looked like he had good cardio, so he would probably just run until they blacked out.
>>
Who would win in a fight, Bruce Lee or drunken Jackie Chan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74OBuMA2qEk
>>
File: 1446057076425.jpg (22 KB, 276x416) Image search: [Google]
1446057076425.jpg
22 KB, 276x416
Bruce Lee always carried around a gun for self protection, so probably Bruce Lee.

In a situation where Bruce Lee can't run or use a gun, If it's 3 guys vs 1 and they're even somewhat coordinated, even a good fighter is going to be fucked. And don't show me those retarded gifs of a pack of guys vs 1 pro boxer or whatever where they all half halfheartedly engage him one on one and he knocks them out, that shit only works if they're absolutely retarded.

3 Dudes could just all tackle him and punch and kick him to death, doesn't matter if it's Bruce Lee, Fedor, Mike Tyson, etc. Shit isn't like the movies brah.
>>
>>34915291
I get what you're saying, but I whole heartedly believe someone like Tyson or fedor would have zero problems taking 3 average adult men at once. Literally one punch to each and they're done coming from a fedor or Tyson.
>>
>>34915030
Wing Tsun is a striking art at the end of the day. Also grappling tends to benefit big guys and Bruce was only little. He didn't write grappling off either.
>>
>>34914975
>ypu do realizethe reason why bruve lee moved to USA as a teenager was because back in china he worked ad tax collector for the triads and he actually got charged by the chinese police for beating a man half to death .

Look it up.
>>
>>34915291
This nigga >>34915315
is correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LwTrQZGwM4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpI5jX_kaK4

Keep in mind that every man being obliterated in these highlights makes his livelihood by beating up men and not getting beaten up by men.
>>
>>34914975
Bruce lee did martial arts his whole life and dedicated his life to it
>>
>>34915030
>he would gas within seconds
>ran 6+ miles a day along with heavy bag training
>>
>>34915030
You're assuming they can get him on the ground when he had a side kick that could cave chests in
>>
>>34915020
top notch kek
>>
Crossfitters are faggots, so they'd probably be too busy sucking each other off to actually fight.
>>
>>34914964
If Lee can intimidate Noone so that he gets out, it's 2 v 1. I'm going to go with Lee.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.