[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /swim/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Who /swim/ here
>>
hi
>>
nice thread
>>
>>34912712

dank thread
>>
>>34912712
cool thread
>>
>>34912712
only used to swim to get mired
>>
File: 1430662928959.jpg (174 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
1430662928959.jpg
174 KB, 540x810
Hello fish brehs
>>
Thread's off to a good start
>>
File: 1318442988596.jpg (463 KB, 1544x2080) Image search: [Google]
1318442988596.jpg
463 KB, 1544x2080
I swim. I got instructions on the freestyle stroke from a polo dude. He's a total bro.

I swim in the mornings. Sometimes I'm the only person in the whole pool not wearing a once piecer. Good thing they're all old women because one pieces get my dick horny hnng.
>>
>>34913819
Not really a good idea to swim alone, is the pool too deep? be safe anon.
>>
>>34913856
he said the only one not in a one piece, not alone. swimming alone.. hes not a retard m8
>>
Should Iget my gains exclusively by swimming or should I go to the gym too? Help me fishbrahs
>>
>>34913819

subtle. nice.
>>
>>34913955
>>34913856

>can't swim in pool by themselves out of fear of having a stroke/being too tired/heart attacked/being mauled by the inhabitants of /pol/ and /b// etc.

Eh, life is short. If you want to swim with a life guard, your choice. I prefer to swim alone. If I die, so be it.
>>
>>34914324
Don't.
Lifting weight will help you a lot in swimming but it will be better if you do high reps rather than heavy weight. The main muscles to target in swimming are hamstrings, quads, triceps, shoulders and forearms, but this doesn't mean to ignore all other muscles.
Resistance training also helps swimming
>>
>>34912712
Bud, I swim so much that this post should be on /trv/
>>
>>34914324
Swimming alone will do close to nothing for your gains, it's a form of cardio.
The world class athletes you see with hot bods are ripped because they do weightlifting complimentary to swimming
>>
>>34915781
That joke was so bad I had a chuckle.
>>
you niggers made me think that it was some major ordeal to swim a mile in one session. that was easy as fuck.

>>34913955
is not swimming alone a meme? it's a pool, not the ocean. 99% of pools don't even go over 6'0 in any section, so that means most fully grown men can just stand up and breathe
>>
>>34916286
Fun fact: Shallow Water Blackout is the leading cause of accidental drownings among people 12 and older. Water depth doesn't matter. Just ask Jeff Buckley.
>>
>>34912712
I do sometimes
>>
most swimmers are gay because they can hold their breath for so long
>>
competitions only
>>
I fucked up my back yesterday, will some light swimming help me?
>>
what's a good breathing pattern for backstroke ?
>>
>>34920490
normal breathing
>>
>>34912712
1000m twice a week.
I also hike once or twice a week and jump rope for 8 minutes before weights five days a week.
That's enough cardio to keep me lean.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.