[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who do you choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
>>
but but... I don't want to be gay have stds or die in 5 years
>>
Sharky a million times over, bring on the ladyboys!!!
>>
Scooby has that "good ol' baby boomer" vibe going on for me. Very homely and "all-American."

I pick Scooby.
>>
>>34912043

As far as the gay thing, who cares. Australian guy probably bones lady boys and Zyzz looks very feminine with that emo hair cut, make up, and metrosexual swagger. You're gay regardless who you choose out of the three. May as well go with the most decent homo out of the three.
>>
>>34912000

Zyzz, no question. Live and die like a king.
>>
>>34912000
Obviously Zyzz

He's lived more than the other 2 put together breh.
We're all gonna make it.
>>
jeff may try to beat you up anytime :DDDD. ebin laffed out laud boiz. keff ples go
>>
Zyzz. this isnt even up for debate. anyone who says otherwise is legally retarded.
>>
>>34912000

Thai guy
>>
File: Facepalm.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>34912158
>>
File: tumblr_ml5v5hn7iX1rz8rr6o1_500.jpg (55 KB, 480x642) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml5v5hn7iX1rz8rr6o1_500.jpg
55 KB, 480x642
Zyzz :')
>>
>>34912000
can i just be me :(
>>
>>34912000
Minus the gay lover thing, Scoobert's path is practically my goal in life
>>
Is the gay lover a cute trap ?
>>
>>34912058
this so much
>>
>>34912000
>thai girls
if by girls you mean ladyboys then sharky all the way.
>>
>scooby disadvantage is a loyal partner and guaranteed anal

Yes pls
>>
>>34912000
Scoobs. He is pretty much exactly what I hope to be at his age, except that I would have a wife.
>>
Scooby would easily be the happiest choice of the group. He's the only one of the bunch that actually lives out a life with purpose (enjoys engineering, flying, weightlifing and helping others)

The only drag is that you'd have to be gay, but I assume if you pick scooby you actually become gay so it's all good because then you actually want to have sex with men.
>>
File: 58327589237.jpg (21 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
58327589237.jpg
21 KB, 500x359
>>34912000
Zyzz
>>
>>34912058
This
>>
>>34912000
Scooby for sure. Sadly, I will have to be gay, but if "straight" people can fuck ladyboys, me as a "gay" can fuck tomboy girls.
>>
>>34912000
sharky. how is this even a question?
>>
>>34912237
that bitch in the background looks confused as fuck
>>
>>34912000
I choose the Zyzz class, i will devote those 5 years to achive inmortality.
>>
Scooby. I already like men, and if he's attractive and loyal AND I live a healthy long life, what do I care? At least I don't have heart problems or every STD known to man.
>>
Obviously sharky is the only choice
>>
Scoobert. If I were him I'd actually be gay, so having a gay qt22/7 wouldn't be such a bad thing.
>>
>>34912000
Sharky
>>
>>34912000
Scooby
>>
Scooby
>>
Scooby. Wouldn't think twice.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.