[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate fat people? Seriously They make me feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: large.jpg (64 KB, 500x725) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
64 KB, 500x725
Why do you guys hate fat people?

Seriously

They make me feel superior, without them I'm not a remarkable person at all. I'm fit yes but I don't have a great personality or have skills.

You should promote the fatness, not hate it

Be more smart /fit/ without fat people, you are NOTHING
>>
>I need the bar lowered so I can feel good about myself
You.
>>
File: baitnicetry.jpg (64 KB, 620x622) Image search: [Google]
baitnicetry.jpg
64 KB, 620x622
ha
>>
The negatives (healthcare costs, degeneracy, culture aiding in making a failure of my offspring [I'll be the best parent that I can be, but odds stacked], and fewer good suitors) outweigh the positives.

The benefits of being super valuable just because I'm in decent shape are awesome though. Free stuff, preferential treatment, boosted social status, etc
>>
without hate there is no love
which is the best hate target for fit?

yin/yan

ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ
>>
ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ , Here is how i see it, you need the balance. If you promote fatness too much people will start to accept that body as normal and okay, so bitches might start to prefer fat guys. but we do need to contrast just to be better or whateever
>>
>>34910818
Well there are two sides to it.

The people who are ok with being so fat or just don't have the will to not be fat will die faster if we promote them being fat.

BUT

If we promote this, people who would normally be fit and healthy might be conditioned to be hamplanets.
>>
>>34910818
what show is that from? i remember watching it and also the girl's name please
>>
>>34910818

Because it's unapealing to the eye. Also, I don't want girls to think that it's ok to be fat
>>
desu senpai baka kek
>>
>>34914178
Skins. It's the one where the ginger guy that lives onna farm thinks he's a pedo
>>
100% because they are cuhckolds of the meme variety, no well adjusted individual is spending time in a "fat person hate" thread
>>
>>34910818
The hate stems from the HAES retards saying being /fit/ is a mental illness and trying to change the perception of beauty.

Fat people trying to make it are cool.
>>
File: 1410728002231.gif (763 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1410728002231.gif
763 KB, 160x120
>>34910818
>Be more smart
>>
>>34910818
who is this monday funday
>>
>>34910818
>not wanting everyone to make it
shithead
>>
>>34914178
holy earl,

you're welcome anon
>>
I don't hate them but I don't accept their influence on society.

Generally speaking, I don't think about them. Fat guys aren't a competition for me and I am not attracted to fat women. We can be great friends but the attraction just won't be there.
>>
>>34917777

Checked.

I'm mostly annoyed at how stupid most of them are. Why are they always dumb!? Counting calories is not rocket science.
>>
>>34910818
Maybe I don't want to live in a great ivory towers and have to look at people living in huts made of their own feces. Or the feces of others

And really, how can you tell to whom what shit belongs to, when it's all gathered from the designated shitting Street?
>>
>>34917766
I knew her face looked familiar.
>>
/fit/ hates fatasses who make excuses. If you're a fatass who's trying to become fit you'll find a lot of support here.
>>
>>34914388
>baka
desu senpai I know that kek gets replaced, but what word is baka autofiltered from?
>>
>>34919200

baka
s m h
>>
>>34919206
baka at not realizing earlier, thanks senpai
>>
>>34910818
i agree OP.

thats why i dont mind christians or people who believe in god, it makes me that much smarter
>>
i have zero problem with fat people, i have a problem with anyone that tries to convince others that legitimate medical and nutritional advice is somehow a fairytale hoax designed to make people feel bad about themselves. the people doing that just tend to be super fuckin fat
>>
>>34918479
>face
>>
File: 1446043127468.webm (227 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
1446043127468.webm
227 KB, 400x330
>>34919308
Yeah, face. It's the chick from ylyl threads.
>>
>>34910818
>>34919555

I can't see her face without hearing I Just Came To Say Hello
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.