[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who needs weightlifting shoes? Do they work? Post your own experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: V24382.jpg (70 KB, 350x291) Image search: [Google]
V24382.jpg
70 KB, 350x291
Who needs weightlifting shoes? Do they work?
Post your own experiences please, OP is thinking of buying a pair.
>>
>>34908214
I don't like them.
>>
>>34908214
Squat shoes are supportive and help if you have awful ankle mobility.

They are good for lowbar too, they help me keep vertical shins.
>>
>>34908214
do you do weightlifting?
yes -> get them
no -> don't get them
>>
yes, they "work". there's no reason not to own shoes unless you're poor.
>>
>>34908226
Some people say you need them only if you snatch and/or CJ, I do neither. Do i need them?
>>
>>34908241
do you squat? if so, yes.
>>
>>34908223
>squat shoes
hello DYEL
>>
>>34908214
I wouldn't by the most expensive ones to be honest.
Buy the cheaper version of the adipowers.
>>
Buy them if you can afford them
>>
>>34908295
Are you brain Dead?
>>
Cop these instead.
>>
theyre pretty gud for maxing out on squats but if you use them regulary and dont additionally stretch you gon have poor mobility
also its nice to have supportive muscles you get when squatting barefoot
>>
>>34908223
>help you keep vertical shins
Are you retarded? if you want more vertical shins what the fuck is the point in using weightlifting shoes? They help with dorsiflexion m8, if you want more vertical shins, then squat in flat shoes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.