[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't feel "good" when I work out. If working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1447082330943.jpg (58 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1447082330943.jpg
58 KB, 500x667
I don't feel "good" when I work out.

If working out is supposed to cause an endorphin release, why am i not feeling it? Working out makes me feel like garbage, probably because i am.

Most likely due to my endorphins being fucked from lack of sleep, over masturbation and depression etc.

Do you actually "feel good" when you work out or is it just the positivity you feel from doing something good for your body?
>>
>>34907983
Some people feel those good feels i guess. but most don't. most people like me just go day in and out for end results. i dont even think about it. i just go with the routine i got from bb.com and 2 years later, here i am.

there is a lot of lies and deception in fitness.
>>
I almost fall asleep between squat sets.
Anybody else experience something similar?
>>
>>34907983
>Most likely due to my endorphins being fucked from lack of sleep, over masturbation and depression etc.
Why make a thread just to answer your own question?
>>
Been lifting for almost half a year, although I somewhat enjoy the lifting part, results, feel the satisfaction of pushing myself, but never have I ever felt "high" after workout.
>>
File: 1442901686646.jpg (14 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1442901686646.jpg
14 KB, 251x201
>>34907983
you are doing it wrong
>>
>>34907983
Strenuous exercise releases endorphins. Aerobic exercise, HIIT, Crossfit
>>
>>34908001
yawning between bb curls
i cant stop and its so annoying
>>
About half the days I go to lift I don't feel like it, but the post-workout feeling of contentment is totally worth it.

If you're not getting proper rest and recovery, you're fucked.
>>
>>34907983

Working out is probably the only time of day where I feel really well, like a sense of being part of something greater. Then I leave the gym and it all begins once again...
>>
>>34908001
You're not working hard enough, faggot.
>>
Put your 100% in and train with intensity you fucking mong. Exercise releases endorphins aka feel good hormones.

I feel like a god after every workout, and the afterglow lasts pretty much all day.

Since I've started working out, I've made huge confidence and social gains just cause of that "afterglow" -- people can sense confidence and happiness I guess.
>>
>>34907983
Is that Yung Leandoer?
>>
>>34907983
>Do you actually "feel good"
I feel the same way after a good workout as I do after a perfect joint. So I stopped smoking. Feels good.
>>
>>34907983
I only get that "good" feel after really heavy sets of squats or deadlifts.
>>
I didn't today either, OP. My bench failed and I had to ask for help to get it off..
>>
>>34907983
>my endorphins are fucked from lack of sleep, over masturbation and depression

fix that shit first.
lifting consistently while depressed is borderline impossible, and lifting without proper sleep won't get you any gains.
>>
>>34907983
>why does x happen?
>could it be because of these obvious reasons I'll list but won't address?
>>
File: 1c9.jpg (58 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1c9.jpg
58 KB, 500x332
>>34908664
>lifting is supposed to fix depression
>can't lift properly until depression is fixed.
>>
>>34907983
Its because you're a Reifag.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.